Replies

• kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    2/7 for me. 30 minutes Gold's exercise ball
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Casi23- The body is really weird when it comes to losing weight. I bet if you continue working hard next week you will lose weight. You might be getting muscle because of the intense working out. I bet your body is burning fat, and you are getting more muscles, and muscle burns fat. Hang in there, and you will see your hard work pay off. Trust me!!!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Chocolickkyss- You are inspiring!!!!!!!!!! Hope you stay with us even though you have reached your goal weight. You are very motivating!!!

Missou- I am glad your daughter is doing okay. And, congrats on the weight loss!!!

makeitallsue- Have fun on your date night, you have worked hard!!!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

I have been having some problems with my word processor. Finally, this morning I was able to complete our table, so here it is!!

ON THE 4th WEEK OF OUR CHALLENGE WE ARE AT.....

ALMOMAY .....27/28 ..... 3/52
    CASI23 ..... 28/28 ..... 4/52 :happy:
    Cc_campbell81 ..... 26/28 ..... 3/52
    Chocolickkiss ..... 27/28 ..... 3/52
    Gixercon ..... 7/28 ..... 1/52
    IVYKIVY ..... 28/28 ..... 4/52 :happy:
    Kgasser ..... 8/28 ..... 0/52
    MAKEITALLSUE ..... 28/28 ..... 4/52 :happy:
    Missou .... 27/28 ..... 3/52
    PINBOTCHICK ....28/28 ..... 4/52 :happy:
    Saxoldies ..... 14/28 ..... 0/52
    VHUBER ..... 28/28 ..... 4/52 :happy:

Congradulations everyone!!! Let's keep it up!!!
  • kgasser
    Options
    Maybe I'm hitting a plateau - any one else going through this? How'd you get past it? What did you change up?

Sigh - - alright, well - I got through my work out today so at least that is one small victory. : ) Good job on everyone's progress...

Casi,
    Again hitting on the muscle thing...I woke up this morning 2 pounds heavier then yesterday:brokenheart: ...no it's not THAT time, and yes, I did have a Reese's cup (but I was still 100 calories under my goal). However with this darned (or is it lovely?...that depends on if I have exercised or not that day) challenge I have been building muscle at a great rate...I ran down our hall (about 1/4 mile) the other day for a medical emergency and my breathing pattern barely changed!

But it is tough. My head knows it is muscle...my heart says "oh,poop, up 2 pounds, diet's not working, go pig out to console yourself!".

Luckily I am listening to my head...but that heart is a persistant little devil, isn't it? Let's listen to our heads together...:wink:
  • kgasser
    Options
    Congrats, everyone! I am so proud of us all!

Missou, thanks for the great (horendous, if I haven't exercised yet that day) challenge. I know we ALL appriciate what you are doing, but it makes me sad that I can never get a smiley face just because I just started late, oh, well...I am done whining! Thanks again for all your hard work!:drinker:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, while my cramps have subsided this cold doesn't appear to be playing fair. Today my throat has started to hurt along w/the sneezing, sniffling, running nose, headache, body aches. I have been able to get some well needed rest and once I'm done posting it's back to bed again. Despite how I felt I was able to pull myself out of bed and put on my workout clothes and get the workout in. I did 2 1/2 miles of the Leslie Sansone dvd for a total of 30 minutes.

I'm thankful for those of you have used her dvd b/c prior to this thread I had no idea who she was and this is the perfect workout for days where you just don't have the energy to do high impact but still want some type of cardio. The walking dvds are so easy to do and has made me feel somewhat productive these past couple of days. I'm hoping this cold will go on about its business very soon so I can get back to life as I know and love it.

Have a great day ladies.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    3/7 after spending an hour on the treadmill.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my stats last time.

Chocolickkyss: 3/7
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    3/7, I started out on my stationary bicycle, it has been in the basement and hardly used since the new elliptical.., but drat... after 12 minutes the bike's belt froze up (now I remember why I replaced it with the elliptical) :laugh: :laugh: , so I came back upstairs and went 28 more minutes on the elliptical and then 20 minute stretching. I was slow to get going today, but like echoed on past posts...this challenge got me moving! :bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    3/7 done! Did a 41 minute Insanity workout and I will do something AGAIN later today!
    Good job EVERYBODY!!!!!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I'm at 3/7 this week and did at the gym 30 minute run in treadmill, 30 minute in elliptical, and 30 minute of strength training.

I'll catch up with posts later.

Have a great night all!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You know what Kim, I want my smiley too!!! :laugh:

ALMOMAY .....27/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Cc_campbell81 ..... 26/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Chocolickkiss ..... 27/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Gixercon ..... 7/28 ..... 1/52 :happy:
    Kgasser ..... 8/28 ..... 0/52 :happy:
    Missou .... 27/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Saxoldies ..... 14/28 ..... 0/52 :happy:

Here's a flower for all of us!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think we should get smileys if we complete a whole week. That way more people will get them. :love:

It's like having that gold star in third grade!

Did 40 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the treadmill and 40 minutes of weight lifting. Now it's time to EAT!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    3/7 I did 2 miles with leslie after lunch then 4 after dinner
  • kgasser
    Options
    You know what Kim, I want my smiley too!!! :laugh:

ALMOMAY .....27/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Cc_campbell81 ..... 26/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Chocolickkiss ..... 27/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Gixercon ..... 7/28 ..... 1/52 :happy:
    Kgasser ..... 8/28 ..... 0/52 :happy:
    Missou .... 27/28 ..... 3/52 :happy:
    Saxoldies ..... 14/28 ..... 0/52 :happy:

Here's a flower for all of us!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

LOVE IT!!!!
    I think we should get smileys if we complete a whole week. That way more people will get them. :love:

It's like having that gold star in third grade!

Did 40 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the treadmill and 40 minutes of weight lifting. Now it's time to EAT!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I think that is a GREAT idea! How about it missou? This is your sandbox, we just get to play in it...what do you think?

BTW, count me in for a shovelful. Treadmill 30 minutes.
  • kgasser
    Options
    Just want to let you people make me sick with your 2 miles here and your 4 miles here and I did 470 minutes of high impact arobics, but I will do at least 560 tomarrow, it was a bad day :grumble: , and here I am limping through a half hour on a treadmill at 2.7 miles per hour...........................................Jeez, I can't wait until I make someone sick :bigsmile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Kim. Try walk away the pounds by Leslie Sansone. It's a walking video. It is so easy to do. Easier than walking on the treadmill sometimes that is why I do it. I learned you don't have to kill yourself with aerobics to lose weight. Sometimes it's good to do very light days.The professionals call it active recovery; I call it my thighs hurt way too much to do anything heavier:laugh:

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    Just want to let you people make me sick with your 2 miles here and your 4 miles here and I did 470 minutes of high impact arobics, but I will do at least 560 tomarrow, it was a bad day :grumble: , and here I am limping through a half hour on a treadmill at 2.7 miles per hour...........................................Jeez, I can't wait until I make someone sick :bigsmile:
  • kgasser
    Options
    Thans, Ivy
    I will look into it. I have a pretty good repetoire going. I love curves, but I can only go on days I am at work and I get out on time. I have some machines I can do at work if I am stuck late. And now I have a treadmill, an exercise ball video and a shread video (haven't gotten the guts to try it, yet!), and I also have some on tv I can do, but I will look into that one too. i figure the more variety I have the easier it will be to forget how much I hate doing it until I am already there! LOL
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    4/7 30 minute walk around country block with my favorite pal Bella.

Hello everyone, I have tons of errands to do today, out and about. I did a quick brisk walk this morning, but plan hopefuly to do some extra when I get back home. Hubby wants to do Ab ripper with me and I will either stick with my program and do a p90x dvd, or if it gets late I might just jump back on the old faithful elliptical.
    Hope you are all off to a fantastic week. It's a little warmer here today and the sun is trying to peek out from behind the clouds:bigsmile: