My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    My workout is complete for today. Since it wasn't freezing outside I decided to walk/jog around the local park. My hat goes off to all you joggers/runners b/c it's really not my cup of tea. The wind was knocking me all in my face and at times a bit difficult for me to get a nice steady breathing pace b/c I could feel the wind in my throat. Anyway, I did that for 45 minutes and totally unsure how many miles that was but in all honesty I could care less. I exercised and felt like I gave it a good effort.

Chocolickkyss: 4/7
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi every one!! I love the idea of giving a :happy: to those who completed their week, but I will keep on giving an extra one to those who still have a perfect year, I beleive they deserve it.

Yesterday, I went on the treadmill and Saxoldies did a massage to our eldest. It was not as intense as it is when he is working on me, but it does counts. We were at 3/7.

Today,I went on the AKP and on the bicycle, I am at 4/7. Saxoldies has a music practice this evening. He forgot to do his workout this morning, but he will try to remember to concentrate on using his abdominals while he will play the trombone. Also, when he will arrive, he will try to go in the training room. I will go with him, I don't beleive I did enough so far.

This afternoon, I am bringing Lily to the vet. Tomorrow, she will be spayed and declawed. No more meowings and no more scratches!!! One thing was nice though. I already had 2 female cats before Lily arrived home and the eldest did teach Lily that meowing all the time was not acceptable. Last night, she even spanked Lily :laugh: :laugh: Good thing all my cats are declawed :wink:

Speak to you all later :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Another fitness day!:tongue: 4/7 :happy:
    1 hr. Of Insanity Max Interval Plyo and then 1 hr. of P90X (Chest-Shoulders & Tri's)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options

Last night, she even spanked Lily :laugh: :laugh: Good thing all my cats are declawed :wink:

Speak to you all later :flowerforyou:

That's is funny. Too bad you don't have video.:laugh: I wonder is Lily plotting revenge.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    HI everybody,

I'm at 4/7 and today I tried something different and did turbo jam cardio mix 1, and extreme abs from chalean for a total of 60 minutes.

Keep on trucking team!!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    That's is funny. Too bad you don't have video.:laugh: I wonder is Lily plotting revenge.

I don't think so, right now, she must be crying out desperatly at the vet along with the dogs and the cats :frown:

:wink: :laugh:
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Poor Lily, both at one time, how degrading!

I went to Curves, 4/7 for me!

Got measured today, they measure 6 areas...and I must like 7's today
    I was down 7 pounds:happy:
    Lost 7 inches (between the 6 measurements):happy: :happy:
    and lost 0.7% body fat:happy: :happy: :happy:
    ALL IN 2 WEEKS! You guys rock! Thanks for the support and accoutability!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Good Luck Lily. I got in 2 miles tonight with Leslie for 25 min of low impact aerobics to make me 4/7.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    4/7 This afternoon C25kw4 followed by 1 mile with leslie. After dinner I did walk/jog intervals for 29 min.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Poor Lily, both at one time, how degrading!

I went to Curves, 4/7 for me!

Got measured today, they measure 6 areas...and I must like 7's today
    I was down 7 pounds:happy:
    Lost 7 inches (between the 6 measurements):happy: :happy:
    and lost 0.7% body fat:happy: :happy: :happy:
    ALL IN 2 WEEKS! You guys rock! Thanks for the support and accoutability!
    I'd say 7 is your lucky number today!!! Good job on all your hard work!!!
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am pretty darned proud of myself. This feels like I FINALLY have it!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Another fitness day!:tongue: 4/7 :happy:
    1 hr. Of Insanity Max Interval Plyo and then 1 hr. of P90X (Chest-Shoulders & Tri's)

You are a workout machine. Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, you're putting me to shame......LOL. Seriously though, you are very inspirational w/how hard you workout. I can only hope to be as 1/2 as good at hitting the workout like you are but I guess that's something to inspire to. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

This morning I am at 157.6, yesterday, I was at 158.4, I didn't exercise much and I am in my red week... Something good must be going on with me afterall. Now, if the inches on my belly could start moving, it would be nice!

My knee is still in pain so I will do some Pilates, some Gazelle and some AKP today.

Be good to yourselves :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I spent 40 min on the treadmill doing a pre-programmed aerobic workout. WOW - I didn't realize how much harder inclines make jogging. But I finished it :bigsmile: and thought of missou's advice and gave my legs a good stretch when I was done. That makes me 5/7. The days are just seeming to fly by.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    My workout is complete for today. I did 58 minutes of the P90X Plyometrics dvd and despite not being at 100% due to still getting over this cold I felt that I "brought it" as Tony Horton often says.

Chocolickkyss: 5/7

Well it's off to do some work but I'll be checkin in w/my ladies later.

Have a great day.
  • aprildh
    Options
    I am not sure if this is how we check in, but I started this challenge two weeks ago. I have only missed one day and am very proud of myself. I definitely want to make a lifestyle change and being a part of this challenge helps me to not miss a day when I am feeling slow or tired.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Hello April, welcome!! I just need to know the date you started working out with us, what day you missed and I'll add your data on our table. Make yourself at home :flowerforyou:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,

I'm at 5/7 today and did Turbo Jam punch,kick,jam and I've got abs from Chalene extreme for a total of 60 minutes. My body aches in places it has never ached before.

Have a great day!!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    5/7 complete,
    I went a little of schedule, but I just couldn't get started, thank goodness for this challenge...I was cleaning house most of the day...Yuck!!
    I did a 30 minute stretch, day 1 of 5 day abs and the elliptical, not a big calories burn today...but I'll bring it tomorrow!

Welcome April!:flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    Options
    Is it 5/7 ALREADY? Wow the time flies!! Instead of the hour P90X Plyo I worked it with shaunT Insanity Max Interval Plyo and burned 483 cals!!!!
    I am glad I inspire you chocolickkyss! Keep workin it! Are you just doing random P90X or are you following the program? I am in week 5 already and throw in the Insanity for harder cardio! i should have done p90x first but oh well!
    Welcome to the fit club April! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other!!!
    verda