My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

I am at 2/7. I was 20 minutes on my cycling machine and I did some Ab King Pro. How are you doing??

Tonight is my last new year's party and tomorrow, I'll go out for a quiet diner with my parents. Daddy needs some help from Hubby with his computer.

Take care :flowerforyou:
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st...I did 45 min on the elliptical and then lifted weights for 20 min...

Today I am going to go down to the harbor and run 4 miles...maybe another lift...we'll see...

Can you post this chart every week?
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    2/7...I had surprise company, but was still able to get an Ab Ripper X workout in and 32 minutes on the elliptical. Tried to get out and thought about running, but man was the air cold...came back in to work out!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I am 2/7... I did 45 min of low impact aerobics this afternoon.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Today's exercise: 20 min walk and 20 min of Yoga
    2/7
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Got in a 4 mile run...took me about 40 minutes...will do another 20 minutes of pilates tonight!
  • tom5avenue
    Options
    2/7
    Did more than 1-2 hours running on the treadmill and taking pauses in between. I did some cardio workout from The Biggest Loser lol. Adding all the calories from the runs on the treadmills, I "burned" 1032 calories. I am exhausted right now!!.. It's worth it because today I've eaten like a tons of chocolates.. :P
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I was reading this and I was thinking Oh how cool but everyday for the year? I did 305 days out of 365 in 09 and I may have been able to do some more of those days but their were some days when I was very sick and there was no way I could even get out of bed! What about those type of days?
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

Casey, I will post a chart every week were the amount of days you did your workout will be posted. Those who will have completed their 7/7 will get a point out of 52.

Vhuber, I know that life makes it so no one can workout every day of the year and 305 days out 365 is awesome. It means you only took an average of 5 days of rest every month. Congradulations!!! As I said earlier, the intensity of the exercise is not the important factor. What is required is that we do some kind of physical activity every day it is possible. If someone does not get a workout everyday of the week because of work or sickness, they simply do not get a point for that week. When we go on vacation is the best time to do something, wether it is a walk on the beach or a swim in the sea. The people will get their points when they come back, it is as simple as that.

I have updated the chart and added a new participant... My hubby, Saxoldies. So far, he has showeled snow on the 1st and the 2nd. He will have to do it again today, but it will be a more intense workout since there is more snow. I will go and help him and he will give me a massage in the back, neck and shoulders after. We will both have our 3/3.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    I did C25K training today for 35 min on treadmill so I am 3/7. I have another workout planned later today.
  • mrmrslongoria
    Options
    okay I'm game so far I have worked out everyday so lets see if we can do this thanks for the challange
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    okay I'm game so far I have worked out everyday so lets see if we can do this thanks for the challange

Welcome to our group!! When you say you have worked out everyday, do you mean that you have a 2/7 or a 3/7 so far?
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I did C25K training today for 35 min on treadmill so I am 3/7. I have another workout planned later today.

Good for you! Time for me to go out and shovel some snow!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    3/7 or me today, a latin dance dvd (super fun) and a total body stretch:bigsmile:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I worked out today too. Another 20 minute walk. I will be glad to get back to work tomorrow so I can hit the gym and do more than walk.

3/7
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group too! I have exercised all three days= 3/7. Today was my rest day workout, I burned 284 cals! Maybe I will beat my last year record of 305 days!!! Thanks for letting me join!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Saxoldies and I have shoveled snow for an hour today and we are supposed to have about an inch more tomorrow. I'll just need to scrape the driveway. I'll have to do more than that to get my 4/7 :laugh: :laugh:

Vhuber, you make me laugh with your rest day workout and your 284 cals burnt :wink: :laugh: You are more than welcome to join us. I've added you on the table!

Nice going CC and Debra!!

Have a nice evening and sleep thight everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Saxoldies and I have shoveled snow for an hour today and we are supposed to have about an inch more tomorrow. I'll just need to scrape the driveway. I'll have to do more than that to get my 4/7 :laugh: :laugh:

Vhuber, you make me laugh with your rest day workout and your 284 cals burnt :wink: :laugh: You are more than welcome to join us. I've added you on the table!

Nice going CC and Debra!!

Have a nice evening and sleep thight everyone :flowerforyou:
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Good morning ladies - I started the day great with 45 min of step aerobics. I am now 4/7... Tonight I plan to do some low impact aerobics with mom for 30 min. Every little bit counts. See you tomorrow.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Good morning ladies. I just looked at the driveway and I will have some work to do on it again today. It won't be much some I will add some work on the rower and the cycle.

Pinbotchick, your X has been marked!! Keep it up!!

Have a nice day everyone :flowerforyou: