My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo 4/7 for me today and i"m still pretty pumped up. Chest and back workout, Ab Ripper and 31 minutes on the elliptical.
    I also have snow in the driveway, I'm going out here in a bit to work on that. Good luck everyone.
  • tom5avenue
    Options
    3/7 yesterday, I did 10 minutes of intense running on the treadmill.
    4/7 today I did 40 minutes non-stop of high-intensity running on the treadmill.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I shoveled snow again :grumble: It is starting to get on my nerves :angry: And we are expecting snow for the next 2 days still :grumble: :grumble: Good thing it wont be a big snow fall. Just enough to be needing some work :noway:

Nice work ladies and Tom, way to go!!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    4/7 for me! Today's exercise:

Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace 20min
    Running/6.7 mph (9 min mile) 13min
    30 day shred 25min
    pilates beginner 20min
    Stretching, hatha yoga 10min

Thanks again for starting this challenge!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
    I'd be happy with 5/7 :heart:
    So far I'm at 2/7.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    today is 4/7
    31 minutes on the elliptical along with P90X chest and back to burn 660 calories!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Nice going on your workouts. I did some shoveling again yesterday and it was one of my last time. Working my back in the cold is really not good since it is not in top shape anymore. I am now up to 4/7. I will soon go down in my training room to do some cycling and some rowing.

Take care !!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Missou, Count me in!! I need to go excercise.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Hey Deedee, welcome aboard!!! Did you exercise since Jan 1st? I will update the table with you in it and I would like to know where you are at, 0/7 or 4/7. Let me know!!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I'm at 5/7 after doing week 6 day 2 of C25K on treadmill for 33 min. I have some low impact aerobics scheduled for after work.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Can I join you please?

I need motivation to exercise as well.

I have pretty much exercised every day up to today.

Today I'm going to do 65 minute aerobic, high impact, consisting of: Jillian Michael's banish fat boost metabolism, and Ab ripper X from P90X.
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi - I haven't been able to log on but on Sunday I played soccer for 40 minutes and Monday went on a quick 3 mile run...not a whole lot in the last two days...but better than nothing I guess!

I am going to run again tonight and hopefully get the 30-Day shred in too...
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Hello Almomay, you are in!! Just confirm with me that you did your exercises today. I find that reporting after having done the exercise gives me even more accountability. I am proud when I can say "I DID that". How about you?

Your data has been noted pinbotchick and Casi!!

So far, we are 14!! I never thought my challenge would be so popular!! I am glad to see I won't be alone on this journey. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I have an infection on my toe and it is a little difficult to walk,not much, but I wouldn't go on the treadmill :noway: I don't really feel like doing much, but since I want my weekly point, I will go and do 1 or 2 Pilates DVD. I haven't done any for a long time now.

Speak to you later
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Missou- I did my excersise for today and I'm so proud I did, I even kissed myself.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    5/7 for me, another day down, 58 minutes of heart pounding plyometrics and 1 1/2 shoveling:bigsmile:
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Missou- I did my excersise for today and I'm so proud I did, I even kissed myself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Nice going Debra!!
    I was just looking at the driveway and I really want to do it. I don't want it to become to icy. My toe is not so bad and I don't really need it to shovel. Here I go!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    5/7 Today was pilates
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I also should have done Pilates CC... My back would have appreciate it a whole lot!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But no, I went shovelling again :huh:

Well Hubby knows he has some work to do when he comes home from his music practice. By the way, the music practice and the massage is his workout today. He is at his beginning and I kind of twisted his arm or imposed him the 52 7/7... He knows I will respect him, but I will encourage him a whole lot more from now on. Actually, I just email him about a latin dance course that is given twice a week. At home, I will want to practice dancing with him too.

I am off for the day. Sleep thight and sweet dreams :yawn: :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did P90X Plyo today so that is 5/7 and I burned 500 cals.
    Verda