My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Did a 45 minutes spinning class today at lunch! Going to do Jillian's 30 Day Shred tonight while my salmon is baking. :flowerforyou:

So that gives me 45 minutes of cardio and another 20 of strength training. Does that make me 4/4? When do our weeks start again?

Nice job on the weight loss Missou! I'm hopin' to be there soon!

My understanding is that the week starts on Friday and ends on Thursday, so if you have exercised everyday since January 8th you are 4/7 for this week.

Congratulations on your workouts, you seem to be going full steam ahead. Keep up the good work.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You've got it Casi and Chocolickkiss, since the week starts on Fridays and we are on our 4th day of the 2nd week today. It is a bit confusing, but once you've got it, everything is fine :wink: Anyway Casi, you are at 11/11, so there is no problem for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep it up!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Missou, Congrats on the weight loss!

4/7 Did 4 miles with leslie sansone.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I am 3/7. I had a great work out today. I ran 3.25 miles and walked 1.75. I burned over 500 calories and I am so sore!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I managed to get in 33 min of a Leslie Sansone walking video tonight - that makes me 4/7.

Congrats to all that have lost weight and to everyone that is exercising.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I had a BIG day today! 4/7
    P90x chest & back, ran 2.5 on dreadmill, 31 minutes on elliptical and 1/2 hr ab work!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

I have a spot in my head that has been hurting me for 3 days. It is not a migraine, but it is getting on my nerves... I will do some specific work for my neck and my knee before beginning my daily training. I want to do a lot of cardio and some abs work today. Except for my head, I feel good.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Congrats to all who have lost weight.

I just got back from the gym for a 5/7 and did 35 minutes on treadmill, 10 minutes of elliptical trainer and 15 minutes of Ab Ripper X from P90X.

We can do this!!!!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    5/7 plyometrics, just checking in before I shower, I have running to do..

Missou, doesn't sound good, take care of your self!

Almomay...Ab Ripper, ouch....I hate those crunchy frogs and the masons at the end...I'll be doing that tomorrow...I feel your pain!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Don't worry about me Debra, I know this pain and it will go away soon. I am just tired of it.

Well, I am off to do my kitchen, my dusting, the cat litter and then my exercises.

Ab ripper sounds painfull... ripping painful :devil: I won't do it :noway:

Take care!!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I started the day off right with 30 min on the treadmill - it makes me 5/7. I have an exercise date tonight for some low impact aerobics with my mom. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    2day is a special day, it is a day that everything will go my way, 2day is the day that I was born, Its my birthday yall, I GOT IT GOING ON, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S BIRTHDAY!!! From January to December everyone has a day they wanna remember, whether turning 21 or 95, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, come on and get live, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!. I turned 37 today and I'm feeling and looking good.

I began my day w/many text messages and phone calls with birthday wishes from friends and family. I went to the gym and ROCKED IT. I was able to burn 361 calories on the treadmill and 284 on the elliptical for a total 645 calories. After that I spent about 10-15 minutes in the sauna (pure bliss) and topped it off w/a banana & strawberry protein shake. I'm feeling real good.

Have a great day ladies!

Chocolickkyss is 5/7 thus far this week.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Happy Bday to you, happy Bday to you, happy Bday, happy Bday, happy Bday Chocolickkiss!!!!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Missou- HOpe you feel better.

Makeitallsue- Yeah, abripper is tough. I can now do all the mason twists, I'm so proud. I did all 50 today. I can do everything else except the crunchy frogs. This keeps me challenged though. Once I'm able to do everything I'll need to shock my body with a different ab dvd. Plyometrics??? Now that is a workout. You go girl!

Chocolickkyss- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And you started your day with power by going to the gym and finishing it off with protein shake. Enjoy your day, after all that hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon All ~

Not feeling too motivated today. So far, the work week is dragging and stressing me out. I know I'll feel better after a run though. I'm going to make it a point to not leave work until I get my run in. I plan pushin' it for about 30 minutes...then doing some strength training at home (didn't get a chance to do it yesterday). I will let you know what happens...
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Thanks Almomay, I do feel better.

I am at 5/7!!! I did my ab work on the Ab King Pro (AKP). I did 25 reps of 4 movements out of the 6 they recommend and I did a fifth one they do not talk about. I will add the other 2 movements I did not do in time, but not yet. I am not quite ready for them. Time is running out and I won't be able to do any cardio for now. If I feel up to it, I'll do some when I come back at 9pm... Who knows...

Have a nice evening, I will come back later.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Not feeling too motivated today. So far, the work week is dragging and stressing me out. I know I'll feel better after a run though. I'm going to make it a point to not leave work until I get my run in. I plan pushin' it for about 30 minutes...then doing some strength training at home (didn't get a chance to do it yesterday). I will let you know what happens...

Come on Casi, I know you can to it!!!
  • ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Missou,
    Wish I would have signed on to see this challenge because it would be just that for me. Guess it's too late now huh? Good luck to all of you!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Who said it is too late??? We are only in our second week. I did not get my point last week... So what! This challenge was initiated to give myself motivation. If that is what you need, than you are more than welcome Ncislandgirl. Did you do any exercise since the beginning of the year? Just give me the results and I'll be glad to add your name on our table.

Will you join us??
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    5/7 Week 4Day1 of C25K and 1 mile with Leslie