My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Replies

• pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Pinbotchick, I am missing some data for you. Did you workout on Wednesday and Thursday? So far, you are at 5/7 for week 2.

Yes, I worked out both days. I did post it at 9:01 am on Thursday (about 1/3 of way down on page 8). There are so many posts, it is easy to miss a few. Thanks for keeping track of us. :flowerforyou:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Afternoon everyone...week 3 --1/7 complete for me also!! I was slow to get started but once I got started I got a very good workout in. 45 minutes on the elliptical and a hour long interval training total body workout! Down 1 1/2 pounds since last Friday, I was hoping for more, since I kicked the cardio up this week, but my cycle is coming...so I'm thankfull for a loss since I usually gain!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Thanks PBChick, my mistake. I am still missing the data of Amcclure, Krayzeebiites, Ncislandgirl, Sphinctress and Tom5avenue.

So far, 6 of you are still in the running to get a perfect year :laugh: You have got 350 more days to go!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Here is the temporary report...

ON THE 2nd WEEK OF OUR CHALLENGE, WE ARE AT...

ALMOMAY .....14/14 ..... 2/52 :smile:
    Amcclure ..... /14 ..... /52
    CASI23 ..... 14/14 ..... 2/52 :smile:
    Cc_campbell81 ..... 12/14 ..... 1/52
    Chocolickkiss ..... 13/14 ..... 1/52
    IVYKIVY ..... 14/14 ..... 2/52 :smile:
    KrayzeeBiites ..... /14 ..... /52
    MAKEITALLSUE ..... 14/14 ..... 2/52 :smile:
    Missou .... 13/14 ..... 1/52
    Mcislandgirl ..... /14 ..... /52
    PINBOTCHICK ....14/14 ..... 2/52 :smile:
    Saxoldies ..... 9/14 ..... 0/52
    Sphinctress ..... /14 ..... /52
    Tom5avenue ..... 5/7 ..... 0/52
    VHUBER ..... 14/14 ..... 2/52 :smile:
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    350 more dayes to go! Yikes!

Gonna run at lunch today - will fill you in on my results tonight!
  • Missouwechanged
    350 more dayes to go! Yikes!

:tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Great job for all of you still in the running for a perfect score.......I SO HATE I DIDN'T LEARN ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE EARLIER.....

I will admit it has kept me on my toes though b/c everytime I consider taking a day off I think about this challenge and that point and I get my butt out of bed.

While it is pretty unlikely that I will workout everyday til the end of the year I like the momentum this challenge has given me.

Keep up the great work!
  • Missouwechanged
    I will admit it has kept me on my toes though b/c everytime I consider taking a day off I think about this challenge and that point and I get my butt out of bed.

While it is pretty unlikely that I will workout everyday til the end of the year I like the momentum this challenge has given me.

Keep up the great work!

SAME THING WITH ME :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, I should get my butt moving right about now...
  • Casi23
    Yea - I would have NEVER started working out everyday on my own. I always find a day (or two) when I'm "too busy" and make it my "rest day" - the problem is I always tend to let myself go on those days and eat a ton of garbage...

But since I've been working out everyday I don't want to waste the hard work I'm doing - so I've been eating better too!

Lovin' it.

I got swamped at work today with some additional unexpected meetings and ALMOST flaked out of my run. But I took my hour-lunch break and just did it - 3.5 miles in 30 minutes...not too bad...a little slow but at least I was moving!

Gonna do Jillian's Trouble Zones tonight - just got it in the mail and haven't tried it yet!

Good job everyone!
  • Missouwechanged
    Today was a softer workout. I was on the AKP, but I worked less intensively than I usually do. Then I spent 16 minutes on the treadmill.

My body needs the break, but my mind says go go go!! I have to reason myself a little :wink:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I got my 1/7 for week three!
    P90X== for over an hour!!! Burned 342 cals, no cardio only weight lifting and ab work!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    1/7 WATP 4 mile and 13 minutes of incline walking
  • 1/7 did yoga today

(sorry for the short posts, I have so much going on right now, but I am going to keep trying)

Good job everyone.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Good morning everyone. I actually managed to get in 3 workouts yesterday. I posted yesterday on the morning workout. The weather was so nice (35 degrees vs 15) that I went for a 2 mile power walk/jog in the afternoon and did 37 min of low impact aerobics in the evening. My body was sore this morning. After my morning workout 45 min low impact aerobics (which makes me 2/7 this week), I took a 20 min soak in the hot tub. Now, I feel great and am ready to tackle Mackinaw. We are going up to spend the afternoon shopping, looking at ice sculptures and watching outhouse races. It should be fun.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Good morning ladies. My day didn't start too well b/c my cousin and I headed to my local gym so that we could participate in the kickboxing class and the guess pass the gym told me to print offline was apparently not good b/c she is from out of town and they wanted her to pay $15.00 for one class. Now in my opinion, $15.00 is way tooo expense for one class so I told them thank but no thank I'll be working out from home today and politely walked out the door. I mean dang, I pay $29.00 for a month and they want her to pay half that just for an hour. They really had me confused for someone else. I proceeded to drive to the nearest Target and purchased a Taebo dvd for $10.00 and went home and got my kickboxing on.

My workout is complete for today. I did 45 minutes of the Taebo dvd and now my cousin and I along w/two of my girlfriends are about to head to an exotic dance class and then lunch.

Chocolickkyss: 2/7
    I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll check in later.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    2/7 for me today, I did a kickbox routine, fun!!...in a hurry but will look in later, just wanted to get my post in
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    2/7 in week three! Ran 2 and 1/4 miles and did one hour of P90X Kenpo!!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    2/7 Did C25K Week 4 Day 1 AGAIN. followed by one mile with leslie sansone. Probably will do some incline walking latter.
  • Chocolickkyss
    My cousin and I along w/three girlfriends took an exotic dance class and had A BLAST!!! I think we are going to go back and take the lapdance class that the studio is offering for Valentines's Day.

After exotic dance class we all went to a gourment burger joint called Flip Burger Boutique. If anyone ever watched the Top Chef reality show the owner of Flip was a finalist on that show. The food was EXCELLENT since we had a late start and talked so much afterwards that meal will have to account for a.m. snack, p.m. snack and dinner since we are just returning to the house. I tried to account for the calories the best way I knew how since the restaurants nutritional information is not posted. Based on what I ate (Turkery burger w/avacado, alfafa sprouts & tomato, hand cut fries and a nutella milkshake) I estimated that I consumed about 1300 calories on that meal. Since I ate a light breakfast (boiled egg and turkey sausage w/1 slice of whole wheat bread) and burned calories from the kickboxing I DID NOT go over my calories....YiPPEE, YIPPEE!!!!

Despite the rainy and dreary weather in Georgia I had a WONDERFUL DAY W/FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
  • Missouwechanged
    Today was the funeral of my sister in-law's father and this morning, I cleaned up the basement. I finally did my exercises tonight. The only problem is that I was excausted. I went on the AKP, on the Gazelle and on my bicycle, but not as long as I would have liked to. I did burn some calories though. That puts me at 2/7 for week 3.

I will go over today's post tomorrow since right now, I am to tired to even think :laugh:

Sleep thight :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Casi23
    Woke up sore from my run yesterday and then remembered the tight muscle pains I was getting in my quads and hamstrings during the final mile...

Was going to spend some time on the elliptical...but then I was called into work...:grumble: ...

I'm in the military and we are prepping for a deployment, so I spent most of the day running around in the field. Carrying equipment and moving tables, tents, etc. By the time I got home I was exhausted.

I ate my 1200 calories (and only that) and ended up doing yoga for about 40 minutes and spending more time really stretching out my legs...

Not exactly the cardio I wanted to get in today - but Sunday is my long run day (6-8 miles) so I am going to get to bed early tonight and knock it out right away as soon as I wake up tomorrow!

Feelin' a little bit like a blob...but I think my legs were begging for a good long stretch tonight...we'll see if the scale hates me tomorrow. :explode:
This discussion has been closed.