My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    2/7- 1 hour walking

Missou- sorry about the loss

Chocolickkyss- good for you, gyms are so overpriced. I am so fortunate being in the military I have free access to gyms on base.

vHuber & pinbotchick you are a work out machines!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Missou- I'm sorry about your loss.

Congrats to all who have lost weight.

choco- great job on getting your exercise despite the gym incident.

Well, I got my exercise in for today for 2/7. I did Jillian michaels 30 day shred, which is like 20 minutes.

Have a good night all!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Missou, My thoughts are with you. Hugs

3/7 today, a total body stretch and boy did I need it, my muscles were very tight.
    Out the door early today, my son has a wrestling meet, will check in later.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, another Sunday workout complete....YIPPEE...YIPPEE....YIPPEE.

I got up early to get the workout in and over so my day of relaxation can begin. I completed a 10 minute circuit training dvd called "Melt It Off" and then I completed 20 minutes a dance exercise dvd called "Core Rhythm".

Since my cousin decided to get on the road a day early I have the rest of today to chill out and watch FOOTBALL!

I'll check in later to see how everyone is doing

Chocolickkyss: 3/7 and thank you ladies for all the support regarding the gym incident yesterday.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    3/7 today after doing week 7 day 3 of C25K training outside :bigsmile: It was a little scary with the ice on the side of the roads but there wasn't very much traffic. It felt good to be out in the fresh air.
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

3/7 for me today. Just got back from the gym and did 30 min. strength training, 30 min. run on treadmill, and 30 min. on elliptical.

Wow, I see that everyone's weight loss ticker is showing a weight loss. Wow!!!!!!!! This is so cool!!!

I lost about 1 pound this week and I'm on my TOM. I usually gain during this time, then lose weight afterwards.

Well, gonna go have food and then go to a birthday get-together.

Take care everyone!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    3/7 for me too. Today is suppose to be my rest day of P90X but I did 1 hour of it's yoga and later I will take my dogs for a 2.25 mile WALK not run because ; shhhh it is my rest day!:happy:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Missou- I wanted to give my condolences:flowerforyou:

3/7 I did two miles with leslie. I will probably do incline walking later since I didn't get it in yesterday.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the good wishes.

I don't know if I had talked to you about a lost cat we had found 3 weeks ago. We named her Lily. She was traumatised and is now scared very easily. My eldest had taken her, but is now moving to her mother in-law's who already has 3 cats and a dog. It is not the best place for Lily, so she came back here yesterday. Last night, she kept on crying so I stayed with her. I finally was able to go to sleep at 8 this morning and slept only 3 hours. I am really tired :yawn:

I went on the AKP and spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. I couldn't do more. Tomorrow should be better because Lily is calmer and I should be able to sleep tonight.

I'll go over the posts tomorrow and update the table.

Till then take care and sleep thight :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the good wishes.

I don't know if I had talked to you about a lost cat we had found 3 weeks ago. We named her Lily. She was traumatised and is now scared very easily. My eldest had taken her, but is now moving to her mother in-law's who already has 3 cats and a dog. It is not the best place for Lily, so she came back here yesterday. Last night, she kept on crying so I stayed with her. I finally was able to go to sleep at 8 this morning and slept only 3 hours. I am really tired :yawn:

I went on the AKP and spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. I couldn't do more. Tomorrow should be better because Lily is calmer and I should be able to sleep tonight.

I'll go over the posts tomorrow and update the table.

Till then take care and sleep thight :flowerforyou:
    Could Miss Lily be in 'heat' besides nervous? My husband brought home a young cat (rode up inside the truck) and it was nervous too but three weeks later she started acting strange and MEOW loud and often, once 10 days passed she was back to 'normal' but by then we gave her to a family because my ruler cat would not accept her! I hope you have a nice sleep!
    Verda
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Hello Verda. Yes, she is in heat and my other 2 cats do not accept her for now. She spends her whole day under the coutch and her whole night meowing. My eldest told me it has been a week or so and I can't wait for it to stop. She woke me up at 3 am last night and right now, not only am I tired, but I am getting to be very nervous. Tonight, I will sleep downstairs on the massage table. I am going to keep her, but right now, I can't have her operated, all my money is going on my cruise. I wish my eldest would have taken care of this little detail...
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I just finished going over the last 2 days posts and updating the table. I see you all had a good weekend. Chocolickkiss, I beleive your money was spent a lot better when you bought the DVD. You will be able to reuse it with your cousin and enjoy it more often. I will get myself the Core Rhythm DVD set as soon as Lily has been operated. I checked it out yesterday and it looks really fun.

Today will be a slow day again since I am tired, but I will get the massage table ready for tonight. I will not take the risk to be awaken by Lily's meow again :ohwell: I need the rest :yawn:

Saxoldies did not workout this weekend. So far, he is at 0/7. He has a music practice tonight and I will encourage him to work on his abs. I also will encourage him to start doing some stairs. It will be good for his legs and his cardio.

Have a nice morning everyone and don't stop moving! :flowerforyou:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Missou,:flowerforyou: Again Thank You so much for this topic...it has really helped me stick with things when I don't want to. Something about my competitive side making me want to earn that point!
    4/7 for me, first took my pal on a 45 minute walk, then came in and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and I upped my level on the elliptical.....I feel great that I got this done, just had lunch and now I need to start on some laundry and house cleaning.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Missou,:flowerforyou: Again Thank You so much for this topic...it has really helped me stick with things when I don't want to. Something about my competitive side making me want to earn that point!
    4/7 for me, first took my pal on a 45 minute walk, then came in and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and I upped my level on the elliptical.....I feel great that I got this done, just had lunch and now I need to start on some laundry and house cleaning.
    Have a great week everyone!

Makeitallsue: You stole my post b/c that's what I am about to write about....LOL. I couldn't agree more w/makeitallsue b/c it's b/c of this thread that I have gotten up everyday despite NOT REALLY wanting to.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Hello all! It's amazing how one day you feel like you can take on the world and you get up w/o a problem and rock out the exercise routine and the very next day you don't want to get out of bed at all, never mind trying to workout. Well that's how I felt this morning. I did not feel like moving from my bed and I could have cared less about working out. It's a holiday and I felt like having a lazy day. HOWEVER, I did not allow that negative attitude to win out and I got my lazy tail out the bed and was at the gym by 8 a.m. and rocked it out for a little over an hour. I then spent 10 minutes in the sauna but it was not as enjoyable as usual b/c there was a woman in there talking on her cell phone.....REALLY, I mean the space is small enough and who really wants to hear your damn conversation. I played my Ipod a little louder than normal in order to drown out her damn voice and attempt to lose myself in the words of my favorite artist, Ms. Mary J. Blige. My day did however improve when I purchased my favorite banana/strawberry protein shake b/c it was DELICIOUS!! I spent another 1 1/5 walking around the grocery store so i'm sure I burnt a few more calories doing that (but I won't claim them)

I completed 35 minutes on the stairmaster for a total of 318 calories burned and 25 minutes on the elliptical for a total of 247 calories burned.

Chocolickkyss: 4/7 thus far this week.

All in all it has been a productive morning and I'm so glad I made myself go to the gym. Since it's a nice day here in GA a friend and I will probably walk around the park a little later.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • skary92
    Options
    Sounds really good. I'm going to give it a go. Got home from college today and danced like a maniac for 15 mins. I know it's not a lot but Mondays are very tiring. Might go out for a long walk though later.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Damn Lily!!! She stopped meowing for now and she is resting, but you will never guess where. Downstairs, in the bathroom, we have the shower, the washer and the dryer. Behind the washer, on the wall, not to far from the floor, we had left an open square and planned on covering it with a plate so we could access the drain if ever there was a blockage in our pipes. We somehow, for some reason never did put that plate on.

At around 10 am, I couldn't find Lilly anywhere and the bathroom was the only place were she could hide. I had closed every door earlier and Saxoldies had forgotten to close that one after his shower this morning. It was an honest mistake. When I got in the bathroom, after searching every place possible that was open, there was only one place left where she could hide. I had totally forgotten about the hole in the wall, but when I pulled out the washer, I was discouraged... Miss Lily had decided to go and rest between the inside wall and the concrete wall.... I can see her and she is there, napping...

She is confortable right now, but I would never dare start the shower for as long as she is in there. She really, really is afraid of water and I wouldn't want her to back up more. Saxoldies really doesn't want to rip out the wall and neither do I...

So, I will have to wait until the little Miss Lily decides to step out of her little hiding place before taking a shower. Of course, the exercising part will have to wait also... I don't want to spend my day all smelly :sick:

I will do my exercises, but not just yet :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi everybody,

That's great motivation from everyone here! Keep it going.

Missou- that's a funny story about Lily's hiding place.

Today was a slower day for me than usual, but I got in 20 minutes of yoga from exercise tv with Meaghan Townsend.

Have a good day all!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    4/7 today. I did 30 of low impact aerobics this evening.

I hope Lily came out.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    4/7- last night I did 30 day shred and today I did 70 min of walking