Thigh Gap Exercises

Options

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Do weighted burpess. 100 reps every hour that you're awake.
  • Sophiem1402
    Sophiem1402 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here

138281956_hjsD1IyN_c.jpg

I would love to have the gap as well!! and I will be trying those exercise’s out after work today :heart:
    Why are people of negative? You all have your own perfect body images and its not looking like a 12 year old girl its about not have fat thighs :wink:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that you open you're legs a little more.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Doing the splits would work the best.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Doing the splits would work the best.

Too easy. ;)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I really want to achieve a thigh gap, but don't know what exercises will help. Any suggestions?

genetic code reorganization? I'm uncertain that they have a surgery for that yet but you can try?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I really want to achieve a thigh gap, but don't know what exercises will help. Any suggestions?
    Place your left foot on the ground. Place you right foot on the ground about 6 inches or more away from your left foot.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Apparently to achieve the ''in look'' thigh gap, eat 600 calories per day until you reach 6lb above organ failure.(where's the sarcasm button when you need it?!)

Seriously, it is a body type, when I was 18 and very skinny I had the ''thigh gap'' back then I used to have the micky taken out of me all the times and my jeans wore out on the inside knees!

You can tone up thighs by walking and swimming if you want but unfortunately, we are stuck with the build we are given if we want to be healthy.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    You people have done nothing but fill this up with useless information. There is so much misinformation its crazy town. I will tell you the secret to this just once. If you look at thigh gaps, who has them? The Koreans, yup, they do, just take a look. How do they? Its not genetics, but engineering and ancient equestrian knowledge.

Here is a video with all you will ever need to have that great self image that they all have.
    Please do not share this, as its not well known outside of Korea. God bless.

http://youtu.be/EVcLDPp9kAQ

..video doesn't start till about 12 seconds in. shh its another secret.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You people have done nothing but fill this up with useless information. There is so much misinformation its crazy town. I will tell you the secret to this just once. If you look at thigh gaps, who has them? The Koreans, yup, they do, just take a look. How do they? Its not genetics, but engineering and ancient equestrian knowledge.

Here is a video with all you will ever need to have that great self image that they all have.

Thanks for making my day with a grin and a giggle....I'm most certainly going to book a flight immediately and pick up at least 10 personally so I can have that most sought after mysterious 'thigh gap". I figure I can sell the 9 extras to pay for my flight, right? Oh...my....:bigsmile:
  • nc90
    nc90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is better than the shake weight!
  • LadyChaos75
    Options
    You know why some of us want some kind of thigh gap? Those of us who have touching thighs often are in pain. Yes actual physical pain, even just from walking a long distance. In a skirt, its warm out, our thighs rub, they get red and irritated, the area sweats from irrigation heat, some end up badly rashed with tiny blood dots. In jeans it takes longer to happen but it DOES happen still. If we wear shorts, we end up with a continuous crotch wedgie that ends up feeling like we fell on the center bar of a bicycle, no matter how many times we pull them back down and the genital area ends up inflamed and painful. Plus you get the thigh rub issue first explained in addition to this. There are REAL reasons why some people want thigh gap...its not always for shallow sex appeal, so back off!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    you resurrected a 2 year old thread to complain about chub chafe?

strong first post.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    There is nothing particularly bad or good about having a thigh gap. However, most women don't have the genetics to get it while being at a normal healthy weight. Some will not get it even when underweight. The exercises that other people posted are done by many dedicated women and most end up with stronger legs (always nice) sans gap.

If a women has a thigh gap, is healthy and likes it, good for her. I think it is insulting and unfair to say she must have a body of a 12 year old. However, if someone has the thigh gap it is mostly due to genetics. It is irresponsible to tell some that if they just exercise and keep losing weight they will achieve it. If they are already slim, you are risking their health. Also, nobody should have their body image messed with in order to accomplish this.
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Baby powder helps :)
  • LadyChaos75
    Options
    @ JoRocka...If you bothered to look beyond the profile pic, Im only a size 7 moron, Im not fat anymore. Atleast I have the guts to show a pic of myself, from fat to thin.
  • loz7801
    loz7801 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The ONLY people. Well I'm 36 and I have one and I had one before I even knew what it was called. It really gives me a good shaped butt and looks great on Skinny jeans. Jealous much?
  • LadyChaos75
    Options
    I can care less what anyone else's body shape or size is. I'm only concerned with my own. So to answer your question... Ha hell no.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

this is serious! :laugh:
    giphy.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mocn9zuzxD1rzrrcl.jpg