30 day shred begining 1-1-10

Options
Starting the 30 day shred january 1st!! 30 days non stop! Anyone want to join me??

Replies

• inkaddict
    Options
    Hmmm, maybe if you explain it. What is a 30 day shred?
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    It's a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels...The 30 Day Shred...check it out! It's like $10 at Walmart! :)
  • rose_parker9784
    Options
    I'll join in! If you have video on demand or t-vo or something similar, you may get the videos free. I have comcast and under video on demand you go to exercise tv and her videos are in there. Im just curious though- she has 3 different levels, are we gonna space the levels out? Or just go at our own pace into each level?
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    Well, I have the DVD...and I'm planning on doing 10 days on level 1...10 on level 2...and 10 on level 3! I can't wait!!
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    YAY :flowerforyou: - I noticed a few of these groups but they had already started but I am still waiting for delivery of mine but it should be here today or tomorrow fingers crossed and I will definitely start on the 1st with you!

Can't wait to start but sooooo dreading it at the same time :laugh:
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'll join too.. :smile: I've tried it but haven't been able to finish up to level 3.. i'll do it 10 days straight for each level with a day of rest in between.. I get lazy if i don't do it everyday :grumble:

I can't wait to do it again because it really helped me lose weight! :happy:

Hmmmdo we post our start weight/measurements?:flowerforyou:
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Im 100% in!!! I have the dvd and havent used it in a while and I would love to have people to hold me accountable! Great idea :) and good luck to everyone!
  • janebo
    janebo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This looks like a fun way to start out the new year. I plan to pick up a DVD this weekend and be ready for the 30 day shred. Thanks for the invitation!
  • toribug
    toribug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, need something to kick me in the butt!!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in too! I bought the dvd like 2 months ago and haven't done it. It's hard for me to do videos at home because my kids drive me nuts, but I'll see if I can't figure out a good time. Now that I'm at my goal weight I really want to do some more toning.
  • 15togonar
    Options
    I want to join, but I will have to start on Jan 4. Is that a problem????
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I just said I wanted to buy this! I'll look at walmart tomorrow when I go, If they have it I'm in! I'm looking for something to change up my routine for a while. Do we need weights?
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD and have done it a couple of days but not in a row. I would like to join the group with you. I am also doing the Couch to 5K program and the gym twice a week. Does anyone else plan to do other exercises as well or just the Shred? I may have to cut back on something else. I'm not sure I can fit it all in.
  • annierg1327
    Options
    I was hoping someone was gonna start this...I am sooo ready to do this...I plan on doing the Shred and getting to the gym about 3 days a week, more if I can....Yeah
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Yay! Count me in. I was going to start on Monday but Tuesday will be just fine. I'm waiting for my bodybugg to be delivered any minute (ups says it will be here today) I can't wait to see what the calorie burn is for the Shred!
  • shannonvrnr
    Options
    I did two weeks of the dvd a few months ago and went down almost two pants sizes and felt great. I am a nursing student so when the tests started getting hard, I stopped doing it. Now my fat pants are to tight, I started doing the 30 day shred again Monday, this time I am not stopping even when my tests get hard. Its good to know there will be other people doing it with me :).
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I went to walmart and bought it after I posted. Looking forward to starting!
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    I, too, am a Nursing Student, starting my second year on the 17th! The nice thing about the shred is it takes only 20 minutes, and it kicks your butt!!! I find if I can get up just a half hour early...and do the Shred...my day is SOOOO much better! OF COURSE YOU CAN START ON THE 4TH!! Everyone is welcome to adjust their "schedule" to fit the shred in when they can! I am planning on doing 30 days straight...BUT...we all know life happens...so it might not happen...but I hope it does!! I will be starting on Saturday...and I can't wait! I also will post my "stats" on Saturday...including my measurements...cause I really want to see how many inches I lose doing this! I welcome anyone else to enter their stats...if they want to...but its totally up to you! I, too, have seen others start this Shred...but I didn't want to join in the middle...so here I am starting one of my own...and when is a better time then a new year...and a new decade?? HERE'S TO A HEALTHY 2010!! lets not let our resolutions die...keep them going...and don't give up! I WILL be at my goal weight by Christmas 2010!!! Welcome everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    OK I weighed and measured this morning as I wont be able to do it tomorrow morning - no doubt I will be hungover from this evening :embarassed: - but I plan on doing my first shred day tomorrow afternoon :flowerforyou: .

SW - 175
    Chest - 40"
    Waist - 35"
    Hips - 40"
    R Thigh - 22.5"

P.S. I live in Ireland just in case you were wondering about the timing of my messages :laugh:
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! :drinker: :drinker: Tomorrow we start right? I hope we can all go through this! i'll post my measurements tomorrow as well as my start weight. I'll be doing the C25k and hit the gym 4-5x a week.. i'm doing a self-study for the nclex for three months so I think I have the time to do all that.. it's really nice to see that there are nursing students here as well...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Shredders!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: