My dog ate ...

Options

Replies

• confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I once had a cat that would take popcorn out of my hand and eat it. ;-)

My little shih tzu eats acorns.
  • amysuespears
    Options
    Our 2 male boxers (4 years old) chewed up 2 couches. Also, one of the boxers, Joe, loves to dig in the bathroom garbage for tampons. I caught him doing that one day while I was in the shower... I heard the commotion, peeked out, and saw him with the toilet paper all over the floor and the disposable plastic piece hanging out of his mouth. Needless to say, the door stays shut all the time now and the garbage is emptied daily.

Face kisses obviously don't happen now LOL ;)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My dog ate one of those really long pieces of Christmas tree tinsel when I was a kid. Luckily it did not do any harm but it didn't want to come all they way out either. My mom had to pull it out :sick:
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well I have 5 cats and 3 of them Luuurve sweet stuff. If you've got something sweet they are right there beside you stealing it. Blue especially likes cream and jam, tiger likes shortbread biscuits (oh and lasanga! and yes he's ginfer) and MC loves food full stop!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    He shredded up my underwear and socks and ate them and also a little bird.
    < the rascal
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    half of out old sofa! thanks god hes grown out of chewing! Also have found him chewing a lump of GLASS wtf! hahaha thats staffs for you! mad!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Our Shepherd/Husky cross ate my son's math text book.

Our German Shepherd gets upset when people have long grass when we are going for walks and he feels it necessary to help people keep their yards neat.

But Buddy...the lab/something cross eats everything. he eats bills, plastic bottle caps, he takes the fuzz of tennis balls and eats that, he chews pieces off his kong and eats them, pens, .....nothing is safe from Buddy
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    my puppy ate one of those ant trap things.. apparently they put fruity, sweet flavored gunk in them to attract the ants.. luckily, it isn't strong enough to hurt dogs

he also loves the taste of deodorant. he hasn't eaten any but he always licks my bf's armpits - so disgusting! haha
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    He shredded up my underwear and socks and ate them and also a little bird.
    < the rascal
    what a gorgeous staffy in your pic ;)
  • Shawty_Ro
    Options
    I had to leave the house for 10 min after droping my shopping bags... I came home and found that, Elvis my Greyhound, ate a full tub of butter and parmesan cheese
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A dog that I used to have (and no he didn't die from this) chewed up the remote and ate the two AAA batteries inside.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Worst was a pair of my running shorts. She needed a bit of an "assist" to fully pass them.

I walk a dog who ate a box of crayons. Luckily they are not toxic, but he had rainbow poop for a few days.
  • kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My mixed weenie/chihuahua Dog Oscar LOVES Wethers Original hard Caramel Candy's
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    My Beagle ate two couches. TWO COUCHES. ALL of the stuffing was ripped out.

He's eaten everything pretty much. Milk cartons, soda bottles, bag of reese's pieces, permanent marker (all over my fiance's mothers nice new comforter), cat food cans, tampons, cereal boxes, and he get's into the garbage ALL THE TIME.

Beagle <3
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My dogs eat poo...all the time...I live in the countryside so they have a lot to choose from...not that weird, just gross! My cat eats elastic bands/hair bands all the time, we have to keep them under lock and key now! Weirdest thing my dog has ever eaten though if probably the wall...and the carpet...again not too weird just annoying!!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I forgot--we had a Siamese cat who used to eat tinsel from the Christmas tree. Made the litter box very festive!

Sadly, this cat did not survive the surgery to remove a ball of yarn from his intestines.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I recently got a black lab/pit mix from the pound. So far he has eaten rocks, charcoal, cardboard, a baseball, some of my sons toys, and a plastic bag just yesterday. The plastic bag scared me. That can't be good for him. And when I see eat, I don't mean chew on, he really EATS this stuff. :explode:
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My dog ate my W-2 form one year while I was working on our taxes.
  • lorelei105
    lorelei105 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My pitbull ate a half dozen eggshells that I had carefully blown out, and spent hours painting with intricate designs. I only left the room for a minute, and when I came back, they were gone- not a shard of eggshell remained! Luckily she didn't get sick from the paint! I couldn't believe that all my hard work went in her stomach.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Oh - I have a list for this one.

Sticks and rocks.
    Toys - her toys, the kids toys, matchbox cars, littlest pet shops, train tracks - doesn't matter. If it's a toy - she will eat it.
    Books - Hard back, soft back, either. What really pissed me off was when she ate my Library book, and I had to pay to replace it.
    My Coffee table
    Wood trim on every door in our house.
    Carpet - well, a rug.
    An entire chicken carcass out of the garbage. Yup. Chicken. Awesome.
    Shoes - loves shoe strings and flip flops particularly.
    Empty cardboard boxes.