Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+ New Group 1st Weigh in Jan.

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I keep goign back and forth with it, i seem to sometimes do better when i do eat them, but then sometimes i feel i don't, and i am with both of you on i want to lose as fast as i can and also want this to be a life change. i do not deny myself anything to eat, i just exercise more or make other choices, i also found if i do not like something i don't just eat it, i eat it because i like it. i was doing a lot of eating with out realizing and i want to enjoy each and every calorie i eat. i am one that needs to see the scale move or i will lose motivation, so i am trying to make the life changes and lose as fast as i can in one and some days are better than others!
    michelle
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies,
    Thank you to all well wishers, surgery went very well yesterday, I probably wont be able to weigh in this am because I am on back for at least 24 hours, and I still have to figure out how to weigh with this cute and heavy immobilizer, however it will get done, eating was out the question the past few days it consisted of lots of fluids and a bowl of soup, so I know my body is probably out of wack, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Peace and Blessings to you all
    Jeania
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 236.5, not sure what that gives me. Everyone have a great Friday, i drank my water, did my exercise and stopped eating 2 hours before bed, that one was tough for me.

Jeania glad surgery went went and I wish you a speedy recovery.
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!!

still at 239 but totally understand it this week, I had friends visiting so was a little out of my routine!!! Atleast I did;nt gain :)
    Hope you ladies had more success this week then I did!!! Heres to another week and hopefully making better choice, I did get my water in this week which is probbably the only thing that saved me from gaining but only excerised 2 days :S and might have ate late 2 days too!

Is there a new challenge this week or just keep up with the last 3?
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Morning beautiful friends!!
    This mornings weigh in was 128, for a loss of 1.6!!!! I drank all of my water every day and increased my workouts! I had fair success with the not eating 2 hours before bed. There were a couple of nights that i struggled because of the kids and their hockey schedules!! I am going to continue on with this challenge, I think it will help me a lot!

Hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful next week!!

Kathy
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey folks!!
    I gained this week (257 today), but I'm not too bummed about it becasue I was expecting it. THis is the week before TOM and I totally pigged out!!! Although I did get in 3 days of tough workouts in this week (p90x) and I'll work out today and tomorrow for a total of 5 tough workouts this week. That's pretty good for me.

Jeania - I'm glad your surgery went well. Take care of yourself and get better soon.

I am going to continue the previous 3 challenges because I never mastered all of them so I want to be able to do that before I move on. Everybody have a great day!!
  • dltracy
    dltracy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, my weight is 239.5. At least it is down. After losing 72 pounds, my body just seems to want to stabiize for awhile. Actually I've been fighting the last 10-15 pounds. It came off pretty easily at first. Hoping the next 60 is not too much of a struggle. You figure if you only put so many calories in your body, it has to give up the weight - right? Hang in there everybody. It's a life change.

Diana
    312/239.5/180
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am taken a free pass from weighing this week:) I have been off the wagon for two weeks now... I am going to take this weekend to collect my thoughts and get back to it!

Has anyone thought of what we are going to do for a new thread? I have heard that once we hit 500 posts it closes this one???? We are at 490 or so
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Ugh, stuck at 215 today. I was 214.6 yesterday. *Sigh*. Maybe I will drop down tomorrow. Saturday is always my good day. You can mark me down for doing the challenge though.

EDIT: Just went to bathroom & dropped down to 214.4. Hopefully that will be 214 or 213 tomorrow.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Has anyone thought of what we are going to do for a new thread? I have heard that once we hit 500 posts it closes this one???? We are at 490 or so

A new thread will open automatically. It will have the same name though with a "part 2" added so if anyone wants to name it something different, just start the new stinkin' thread and post the link. It ain't rocket surgery. :wink:
  • Nicmc8
    Options

A new thread will open automatically. It will have the same name though with a "part 2" added so if anyone wants to name it something different, just start the new stinkin' thread and post the link. It ain't rocket surgery. :wink:

Thank you for the explaination... I am not much of a computer geek so I wasn't sure how it worked.
  • jenmonkee
    Options
    Hi there group~
    I am so excited! I lost 3.5 lbs this week! Water intake was not a problem and I was really watching the late night snacking. I noticed I was doing a lot of that last week. I made it to the gym every day and hit my personal goal for burning calories. I am the lowest weight I have been in about 5 years, and it feels great! Have a great week, we'll see how this next week goes!
    Jen
  • Nicmc8
    Options
    Hi there group~
    I am so excited! I lost 3.5 lbs this week! Water intake was not a problem and I was really watching the late night snacking. I noticed I was doing a lot of that last week. I made it to the gym every day and hit my personal goal for burning calories. I am the lowest weight I have been in about 5 years, and it feels great! Have a great week, we'll see how this next week goes!
    Jen

Way to go Jen! Awesome job, keep it up!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Hello ALL! I weighed in yesterday because the kids and I have gone a way for the weekend. And good thing because our power is out and might not be back on until Monday. :sad: But that is better then the 7 days it was out last year with the ice storm.

Anyhow I weighed in at 230.5 so that is a 1.3 loss for me this week.

I mastered not eating 2 hours before. Got in some exercise also. And got in all my water ever day.

Anyone have an idea what this week challenge will be? Throw out an idea.

I'm glad that everything went well Jeania!
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I weighed in at 245.6 today, down 2 lbs from last week. I did fine with stopping eating by 8:30 pm, managed the 8 cups of water, and did 30 minutes of cardio each day. The last one was the tough one for me. Waited last night until after Idol. That was a mistake. I know I wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been for the challenge. I hope I can get to where exercising is an automatic part of my day. Right now, it's the hardest part of this whole thing. When the weather gets better, I'll take more walks instead of using the Exercycle. Oh my sore behind!
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Weighed in at 217 this morning. Got all my water in & worked out most days. Didn't do so great on the not eating after 8:30 though.

Have a great weekend everyone!

andee
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    busy day, sorry, i'm late. i did weigh this morning 215.8 (up 1/2 lb from wednesday, shoot) but down 3.2 from last week.
    i have been very good about not eating late ( even with our regular late thursday night- i stuck with coffee and water).

:happy: we need a new challenge. volunteers? maybe eating- like # of fruits & vegies per day, or trying a new fruit/vegie, or new healthy recipe to try (share if it is good),or try a new exercise, or, or, whatever.
    somebody take a turn and make a suggestion, please.:bigsmile:

jeania- you do your best, but don't worry. (unfortunately the weight will still be ready when you are well enough to work on diet and exercise). focus on recovery first.

nicole- would you like to make the suggestion for this week? something to help you focus?

-:flowerforyou: katie
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    sorry double post

-:flowerforyou: katie
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    hey as far as this weeks challenge goes how bout we all try n get 5 or more fruit and veg in a day- i know its something i struggle with, just a thought ,:smile:

heather x

lol just read back a few posts n saw katies suggestion i agree nic give it a go for some motivation!:flowerforyou: