Its 2010...Please Join Me

Replies

• Myth
    Myth Posts: 285 Member
    Jaymie, EEK, an Nic, Thank you all for the bday wishes.

It was a good bday! I got the wii fit plus that I promised the kids we would try out today. Dinner was different then I expected but it was still good. :) We also did still share a desert. :)

But on the other hand I had 1 salad and 1 apple yesterday. :)
  • Myth
    JennG,

You can do it, you will have days where u r a little over and days where u are a little under I think it is good to keep our body guessing! As for summer, being normal sounds great! Although sometimes even normal aint normal in the head espeacially ROFL! I agree I do much better If I plan things! Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • Myth
    Eek

Looking forward to weigh in?? You are a better person then me,lol. WTg on salad an d fruit!
  • chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Been out of touch a few days. Just end of year 1099s and W2s. Tracked meals manually and put them in computer this morning.

Happy belated birthday Myth, next birthday will be a new you, slimmer and fitter.

Chipgal
  • Myth
    Thank you chip, and I hope so :)
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    More long hours....havent had a chance to check in. Sorry I missed your birthday Myth hope it was a great one!

I have been doing awome with my no soda now 11 days, and my calorie counting....however something happened last night that upset me.

I have been taking the phentermine and its been working but I have been feeling hungry lately and im trying not to take a whole and just stick to a half as long as i can.

I did great all day with the calories but in the middle of the night ( i always used to eat in the middle of my sleep i hadnt done that at all since the first when i started) i got up and ate 4 mini snickers. i knew it was wrong but ate them anyway :embarassed:

Anyways it put me over my calories by 130 i was bummed. i dont know if its tom thats approaching or what.....I hope my weigh in will be good tomorrow....i have been weighing daily just to keep an eye on it and i was hoping to record a 4 pound loss tomorrow which is where its been last 4 days except this am when it had gone up a pound and a half :frown:

could it really be the cholate that did that? i didnt think 100 some odd calories over would have such an effect..i drank alot of water yesterday too....
  • newbeginning--yeah, it could be all the water you said you drank yesterday? i don't think 130 calories would make that much difference in one day, so the water would be my guess... and i know what you mean when you say you knew it was wrong but you do it anyways! it happens to me all the time--i'm eating something and while i am i think, 'this isn't healthy for me,' but i keep on eating it anyways :sad: hopefully that'll start to change now that i'm counting calories and really thinking.

ah, i've been so stressed for the past day or so! i have provincial exams in sciences :grumble: and there's so much studying! also i'm due for TOM any day now, so put those two together and i'm not a happy camper right now... so i let myself a little leeway today and had a bigger breakfast than i normally would (added a bowl of cereal, tried to keep it low fat at least haha). and a glass of juice with lunch. guess i'll have to run a little bit longer than usual today... sigh. so i'm gonna hold off on weighing myself until TOM is over. hope that's ok :)
  • KismetHot
    KismetHot Posts: 26 Member
    Hey All. I hope it's not to late but I want to join yall challenge. I actually wrote a blog about 2010 determined to win. Or something like that! :smile: But I just need some additional pushes! Thanks!
  • NewBeginning2010
    KISMETHOT THE MORE THE MERRIER! WELCOME
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Happy Friday everyone! I was down 4.4lbs this morning from my last weigh in! My goal was to lose 10lbs by Feb. 4th.... looks like I may just hit the 20lbs gone by that day!!!! Thank you all for you support, encouragement and ideas. And I am also proud that I ate 3 salads this week:) I had fruit just about everyday as well. Looking forward to our new challenges.
  • Myth
    Ladies,

I have to admit it has been 4 full weeks for me, watching my food and exercising in which I have been 18 or 19 days to the gym during that time. :bigsmile: I actually thought by now I would have stopped and thrown it all out the window. :sad: BUT I HAVENT! :bigsmile: While I have gotten a little lax on my drink, drink being coffe, and by coffee I mean a latte, from starbucks, dilworth or my own espresso maker at home, and not to mention my iced coffe drink by general foods international, Which makes up for most of my sugar and carbs. I know that the weeks I limit myself with those, I seem to lose more weight, IMAGINE THAT! lol I am writing because I am afraid I am close to saying screw it and little by little letting it get me down. But then I see my body and see the changes 4 small weeks have made. I am like YA! :love: But then I think oh god the summer is gonna suck cause the kids will not want to go the gym with me every day and I know I will not want to get up when I can sleep in! I am trying to DOOM myself ladies! Which makes me think some of you are doing the same thing right about now! But I do NOT want to do this. I feel better I look better, I am even a happier wife and mom. SO come on Join me and dont give in! WHat can we do to help each other and or our selves??
  • Myth
    New,

I hate when that happens! I do it to myself all the time weighing myself everyday sometimes I think it might be doing me more damage then good lol but I do it anyway. Dont give up. If you need something you need it, hense TOMs sideeffects lol. You are doing great! COngrats on the soda! Keep up the good work.
  • Myth
    Eeek,

You are better then me, lol I do nto exercise more cause of what i ate or plan to eat,lol. As for stress I knwo the feeling yesterday I was feelign anxious for some reason NO CLUE why. But I was a little bad btu like you I tried to keep it under control. Hope the exams went well!
  • Myth
    Nic,

OMG! WTG! SO not fair! lol I just made my 2 salads but I did have 3 fruits. :bigsmile: hat is awsome I am so happy you made.will over make you goal! WTG!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • NewBeginning2010
    WELL I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY. I DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO NOT WEIGH IN ON TUE AND WED THIS WEEK AND SEE THAT 215 POUNDS WHICH WOULD HAVE PUT ME AT -5 FOR THE WEEK. TODAY I GOT ON AND IT WAS 220. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. I KNEW WHEN I GOT UP THIS AM IT WOULDNT BE GOOD. IT STARTED TO GO UP YESTERDAY AND I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE WATER WEIGHT BUT NO. SO TODAY MY WEIGH IN SHOWS NOTHING AND I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. WHY SHOW ME 215 FOR 3 DAYS THEN GO UP 5 LBS FOR MY MONTH WEIGH IN. TODAY I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP. I AM SO :frown:

IV CUT OUT THE SODA, I COUNT ALL MY CALORIES DRINK MY WATER.....
    I CANT SEEM TO GO TO THE BATHROOM TMI I KNOW...I TOOK FIBER PILLS, DRINK WATER, TAKE COLON CLEANSERS, AND EVEN DRINK TEA THAT HELPS DIGESTIVE SYSTEM NOTHING...AND NO TOM TODAY SO WHAT GIVES?!??
  • Myth
    New,

First, no tOM YET, but My weight goes up a day or 2 before TOM! Just hold on to that thought! DONT GIVE UP! PLEASE! In the long run it will be better! You will feel better and look better! Happy thoughts out to you!
  • NewBeginning2010
    THANKS MYTH I REALLY NEED THOSE. I WANNA EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT TODAY....
  • TGIF. ahaha:) exams are over and i think i did ok! so glad they're done for. haven't logged in my cals yet today and i'm kinda nervous because to celebrate end of exam week i went to lunch with my mom. although i didn't get a dessert or anything, i did have a glass of pop. sigh. although i do think that is probably better than a large slice of cake or something, so we'll see when i enter my food in!

new--just stick with it, get through another week and stick with us, and i promise things will get better. and if you take an average of your four days--three at 215 and one at 220--you're at 216.1lbs!

nic--omg well done. obviously you are doing a whole lot of things right to have such amazing progess! 16 lbs so far is AMAZING!!

kismethot--hello :) it's never too late to join, the important thing is you're here and making i difference in yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • NewBeginning2010
    EEK WISH I WEIGHED WHAT YOU DID
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Thank you ladies for the congrats. I have been working hard. Instead of being focused on what I "can't" have, I have stayed forcused on staying in my calorie budget. I have been drinking tons of water and trying to get to the gym at least 4 days a week. I am serious this time, I am focused on ME this year!
This discussion has been closed.