Its 2010...Please Join Me

Options

Replies

• Myth
    Myth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Im so confusded my thing says I weighed 140 last friday but I remember 141 and thinking all I have to do is get to 140 this week and I have lost a pound. But this does not show what i remember. FRUSTRATING! Maybe I just went up so much because of my bad weekend last weekend when we went sledding! I hate the weekends, I really do. So basically I stayed the same or I put on 1 pound in 2 days(last weekend) and lost it this week. AHHHHH! Oh well I am off to do three classes at they , 30 minute ab, 30 minute cycling and 1 hour weight. Especially since I did all that work on monday 2 classes that kicked my butt. aaagghhh ok im frustrated and off to the gym :) have a good day all
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in and I have reached my first 10lb lost goal! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be working, which is good for me because it is easier to stay on track with the food:)
  • kmoyers
    kmoyers Posts: 18
    Options
    I would like to join! My name is Kati and I just had my first son in September 2009 and looking to get back in shape. My goal is year long and I would like to lose 100 pounds and get back to my highschool weight!! Took me 11 years to put it on, but I am determined to get it off alot faster!! I have been going strong on my diet for about 2 weeks now and still doing well, actually looking for extra foods to eat to hit my cals for the day on some days. This weekend I am going to introduce a work out plan to my daily schedule and hope to lose weight alot faster than the 2 pounds I have lost so far. Can't wait for the support and topics to come. I just love this website!!!

240 pound wife, mother, and health risk
    Looking to be a 140 pound hot sexy wife, sporty mother and healthy
  • libragoddess115
    libragoddess115 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will join you girlfriend!!!! My name is Kathy and I KNOW how you feel. I would like to leave the 200 as well. We can DO IT!!!
  • Myth
    Options
    WTG!!!!! COngrats! have fun at work!
  • Myth
    Options
    Kmoyers

Awsome glad you are doing so well. Its great to be the person you want to be and I hope you get there! :)
  • laur89
    laur89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lauren.I'm 5'6" and my hightest weight ever that makes me cringe was 195lbs... I've lost 7 pounds so far... but have a long way to go and am currently. 188.5lbs. My goal is to be 135lbs.
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW COMERS WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU.

WELL MY DAD IS NOT GOING WELL. I STARTED TO WEIGH ON THE SCALE AND IT SAID 222 WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME AS LAST WEEK WHICH MADE ME HAPPY CONSIDERING WHEN I GOT ON MID WEEK IT SAID 224. BUT I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT 222 I GOT ON AGAIN AND THEN ONCE MORE AND IT SAID 224....

SO I PULLED OUT THE SCALE THAT I HAD BEFORE THAT I HATED AND THAT ONE WAS EVEN WORSE I PUT IT AWAY AND SAT ON THE COUCH. i THOUGHT I WENT ON VACATION AND STAYED WITHIN MY CALORIES I THOUGHT WHY BOTHER MAKING LUNCH....I COULD EAT WHAT I WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT.....AND THEN I THOUGHT I CANT GIVE UP SUMMER IS COMING AND I DONT WANT TO BE MISERABLE...

SO I PACKED MY LUNCH ONLY TO CUT MY APPLE AND THEN GO TO TAKE THE CORE OUT AND MY HAND SLIPPED AND I STABBED MYSELF DEEP WITH THE BUTCHER KNIFE....IT WOULDNT STOP BLEEDING...SO I HAVE IT WRAPPED FOR PRESSURE AND JUST TRYING TOP MAKE THE BEST OF MY DAY HERE AT WORK....IM NOT CHANGING MY WEIGHT ON MY TICKER IM JUST LEAVING IT TIL NEXT WEEK.....IT WILL MAKE ME MORE UPSET SO HOPEFULLY THAT IS OK....

I WAS TOLD BY COWORKERS THAT DRINKING DIET SODA IS WHATS KEEPING ME FROM LOSING WEIGHT. i DO DRINK ALOT OF WATER THOUGH TOO....ANY INSIGHT?
  • Myth
    Options
    New Begining

I feel your pain. Basically I am in the same boat, the same as last week.I think we gained and over the weekend/vacation but we lost it. Also the First thing I can advise never do it twice! Every time I do I am mad. lol As for the soda I dont know I dont drink Diet I cant do the after taste,lol. My vice is a little coffee with my sugar,lol. I am sorry for your frustration and I hope this week goes easy and do not give up! You can do this.
  • chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I weighed on my new scale this morning and I am the same weight as the Dr had me at last week. Guess that is ok as I have not begun any activity to help counting calories. (And several days I was over on calories) Glad to have all the new posters keeps things interesting. and I love the fact that Myth has time to write messages to everyone. lol
  • Keltinator
    Options
    first off, a great big hello to spiritinthesky, kmoyers, libragoddess, and lauren :smile:

so, i feel a lot better today. not only that, but i just found out i scored 90% on one of the exams i took yesterday :indifferent: maybe i shoud take them while i'm sick more often lol.

jaymie--i nwant a "say no to food muscle" haha :D

nicmc--ten pounds! that's awesome.. i can't wait until i hit that marker as well. cheers to you!

newbeginning--i know what you mean about scales. that's why i'm making a point of not stepping on one at all except once a week. i don't care that it might be inaccurate, but that way i feel i won't get discouraged as often, and only see the big picture! and yes, keep thinking of summer. that's my inspiration, too. i wanna wear short shorts and a tank top and look hot like all the other people my age i know!! and it's totally ok not to change you ticker for a week in my opinion.

i also hope your hand is ok! i've crushed a finger before and it's amazing how much a hand can bleed! and as for the diet soda, i find that soda in general just makes me feel bloated and horrible in even small quantities (and yet, sometimes i still drink it anyways..) i think it's better just to cut out soda in general. if i want a sugary beverage, i choose juice.

:)
  • Myth
    Options
    hey chipgal

you know you just cursed me! lol next week Ill probably have little time to write anyone just cause you aid that lol
  • Myth
    Options
    Hey newbegining,

I was wondering about doing a challange next week for every one? At our Ymca some time in Dec they had this thing where for the first week you had to have atleast 2 salads, the next week keep the 2 salads but add fruit for a snack twice a week.... things like that. I as wondering about your thoughts on that for this group??? :happy:
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    MYTH THATS SUPER SWEET OF YOU TO ASK ME! I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA (SNEAK SOMETHING WITH NO SODA IN THERE
    :laugh: )
  • Nicmc8
    Options
    Hey newbegining,

I was wondering about doing a challange next week for every one? At our Ymca some time in Dec they had this thing where for the first week you had to have atleast 2 salads, the next week keep the 2 salads but add fruit for a snack twice a week.... things like that. I as wondering about your thoughts on that for this group??? :happy:

I like this idea! Keep me posted!
  • Nicmc8
    Options

nicmc--ten pounds! that's awesome.. i can't wait until i hit that marker as well. cheers to you!

THANK YOU!
  • chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey newbegining,

I like this idea! Keep me posted!

I would join in the group to watch how my food intake would change.
  • Keltinator
    Options
    i like that challenge idea :)
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    SCALE STILL SAYS 224 :( IM BUMMED......NO MORE WEIGHING
  • Myth
    Options
    Challange number 1!

Eat salad 2 x's this week! &
    Try mindless drinking (water people water) lol Just keep a bottle or cup of water with in reach of your self. I added this cause others seemed to have like this earlier this week. :)