iPhone 5?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ozerion
    ozerion Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I got on and I love it. I upgraded from an iphone 4 (not S, I would not upgrade from a 4S and I would not upgrade without a discount). The 5, is faster and has a better camera. That is enough for me.

Honestly there are reasons I didn't want to upgrade but the iPhone is a GREAT experience and has everything I want. Every other phone I have had was either a great phone but crappy device or great device but crappy phone. iPhone 4 changed that for me (never had an earlier version).

Are there good phones out there that are not iPhone... sure. I have no reason to switch and the upgrade was worth it for me.

If you don't know what you want. Try them out. Talk to people that own different kinds. I did.. Before I got my iPhone I talked to a lot of people. Most (not all) who had Android said they would do Apple next time. Very few who have Apple have said they were unhappy.

Most people that are unhappy (in my personal experience, you mileage may vary) because they don't like to support the big company.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My phone is dying, so I'm probably going to get one when I upgrade. But I'm not sure. This is a good thread to watch.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    If you don't know what you want. Try them out. Talk to people that own different kinds. I did.. Before I got my iPhone I talked to a lot of people. Most (not all) who had Android said they would do Apple next time. Very few who have Apple have said they were unhappy.

Most people that are unhappy (in my personal experience, you mileage may vary) because they don't like to support the big company.

In a nutshell... this is why I have an iPhone & have stayed with AT&T. Yes, I feel that AT&T has me by the balls (er, crotch) and would LOVE to give them the finger, for multiple reasons. I've looked into a few alternative carriers... and have tried to stomach the idea of giving up my iPhone... just can't do it.