I confess...

Options

Replies

• paulasnchz
    paulasnchz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I confess that I laugh harder than anyone else, at my own jokes and stories! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I confess that I listened to an Air Supply song last week, and no one forced me...
  • akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I confess that after my son goes to sleep mommy may help herself to a piece of his halloween candy
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I confess... that when my hubby comes home, I complain about the kids being monsters all day, so that I can get some alone time to relax and read a good book..lol.. percent ofthe time they re complete angels.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have an awful relationship with food. I eat when I'm hungry, when I'm not, and until I'm about to burst. I sometimes fear eating. I remember years ago when I was happy and food was just another part of my day... I would give anything to go back.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get excited when I get the little red alerts for messages or FR, lol I also get excited when I have been good and the scale drops. I confess to worrying way too much. I confess to poor self image (working on it) I confess to being a people pleaser and at times a push over.

Exactly!
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    I confess that I listen to old school when my husband isn't around. He doesn't like my kind of music.
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think I had way too much wine tonight and I'm feeling lonely and depressed and hoping that all the changes I'm making in my life turn out for the best and that I don't have a run on sentence that lasts for the next 30 minutes because I really need to grab a shower and get to bed at a decent time tonight because the time change has really messed me up and I seem to be waking up at 4am and not getting back to bed and getting the right amount of sleep so I drank a few glasses of wine hoping I would get to bed a bit earlier but it's already 10:30est and I'm still wide awake and typing run-on sentences in a very hyper manner so I'm not sure that my plan really worked.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    that imma weirdo and i love it xD
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Lol
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a dirty old man.
    I used to be a dirty young man...the old part just creeped up on me.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I need cheering up I listen to Hannah Montana.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I confess that I gorged myself at the Chinese buffet last night... and I still feel sick today. :sick:
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    I confess.... tht im secretly in love with Ronald McDonald...
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    "I confess to almighty God and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I have greatly sinned in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done and in what I have failed to do..."
    Am I the only Catholic here? :tongue:

And I confess that I really, really need to go to Confession this week. :embarassed:
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I confess that tomorrow night I'm going to Cinghaile Restaurant to celebrate that my wonderful, beautiful, smart niece passed the Bar Exam on her first try and I'm going to order from the Fixed Price menu with wine pairings and feel no guilt at all because it's a celebration.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I confess... that although I feel good after having exercised I still have to mentally force myself to do it, I dont love it, infact somedays I hate it and feel my performance is lackluster but do it anyway. People keep saying "oh one day that will come you will absolutely love it", I sincerely hope they are right and I become a helplessly hooked for life workout junkie like they are!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really like the song "Love you Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez. Guess I should add to this that I'm 45 years old.

I confess that even though I live in what is probably one of the biggest sports towns (Pittsburgh) I could care less about football, baseball, or hockey. But, sometimes I pretend to just so I can 'fit in' a little better.

I confess that even though I know there's no danger, turbulence when I fly gives me big time anxiety.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am on MFP and not working like I should be. Tis my birthday thou'