I confess...

Options

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I confess that it makes me happy to see the idiots who made rude remarks about my weight gain are now twice as big as I ever was while I"m back down to the slimmer me. Gotta love karma. :laugh:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm still hung up on my ex BF even though its been over a year since we split & he's engaged :(

I have much the same confession. Only with fewer engagements.

Sucks!
    I confess that I love Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" song (I'm 40 yrs old!)

I'm not sure which I'm more alarmed by, the confession or the fact that you're apparently 40.

Awwwww, thanks! :) I must confess the pictures is from 2 years ago...

Even 38's impressive. If I'd been asked I'd have guessed 25, definitely not over 32.

I confess that you just made my day! :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel relieved being child free after spending time with friends who have kids.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I confess I spend way too much time 'exploring' this site while at work...:tongue: ...and bacon is a breafast food only....
  • BeanCounter3
    Options
    ......i confess...oh wait...never mind :devil:
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I confese that I haven't had any "action" in about a year.....
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i'm a grammar nazi.

I confess that I couldn't resist highlighting the ironic flaws in this statement.

did i spell something wrong?
    i'm not above making spelling and punctuation errors. and i rarely use caps.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel relieved being child free after spending time with friends who have kids.

ditto
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    I confess that i packed my bags today and left my husband
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i'm a grammar nazi.

I confess that I couldn't resist highlighting the ironic flaws in this statement.

Just the caps. Not sure you can complain about grammar if you don't correctly capitalise though!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

ditto

Dit.....

F--k. I got 3.

(walks away grumbling)
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I confess that there are days I almost disconnect everything to go live like a nomad
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

I confess that I enjoy torturing my childless friends by having my kids act up when they're around :laugh:
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I confess that i sometimes hurt peoples feelings by saying exactly what i think
  • BeanCounter3
    Options
    I confess that I have had entirely too much coffee........is my hair growing???:noway:

I confess that I eat when I'm tired...........where's my coffee??????? :tongue:
  • Zomoniac
    Options
    I confess that I once ate 8 double cheeseburgers in 10 minutes then made myself throw up.

That was a bad idea.
  • gabriellejayde
    Options
    i'm a grammar nazi.

Just the caps. Not sure you can complain about grammar if you don't correctly capitalise though!

grammar, spelling, puncuation. all different things.
    capitalize is spelled with a z btw. Sorry. i couldn't help it. don't hate me.
    :)
  • Zomoniac
    Options
    i'm a grammar nazi.

Capitalisation is grammar. You can't be a grammar Nazi without it.

It's got an s in it where I come from, if you must fill our language with zs then fine but don't try force them back on us :)
  • cblevitron
    Options
    I confess that while I intended to eat ONE lofthouse cookie last night, I exited the kitchen having eaten two.

And two servings of potato chips.

And a cheese sandwich.

In probably less than five minutes.
  • gabriellejayde
    Options
    i'm a grammar nazi.

Capitalisation is grammar. You can't be a grammar Nazi without it.

It's got an s in it where I come from, if you must fill our language with zs then fine but don't try force them back on us :)

ok, somoniac.