I confess...

Options

Replies

• alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am on MFP WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I should be while I'm working!

<<looks around to see if IT is standing behind her>>
  • lunatikchik
    lunatikchik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I confess that there are many things I should confess too but not at this time.

^^this!!!!!!
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am on MFP and not working like I should be. Tis my birthday thou'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate my job more and more every day
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am hungry and craving Sushi.
    Oh and KittieLea is smokin'.

Gotta add the creep factor learned that from Ben.

damn you Cliff.... I want sushi now!
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I confess, I really could have ran yesterday but after walking a mile to warm up I just didnt push myself to do so :(
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I confess that I once kept messaging a neanderthal who couldn't type because I wanted to keep seeing pictures of his abs.
  • DontWeightStartNow
    Options
    I confess.....that when I pass really beautiful women with great bodies in the street I call them horrible names in my head and imagine that they are really thick.

I confess that when I pass really beautiful women with great bodies in the street that I secretly gawk and stare in admiration!!!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get some horrible, snotty, petty satisfaction from seeing the "mean girls" from high school or college who have gotten fat. Terrible I know...
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I confess that the real reason I'm throwing my husband a surprise birthday party this month is just so I can show off my new figure in a gorgeous dress I bought!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm losing weight to get a boob job....
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    "I confess to almighty God and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I have greatly sinned in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done and in what I have failed to do..."
    Am I the only Catholic here? :tongue:

And I confess that I really, really need to go to Confession this week. :embarassed:

When I read the title of this post that prayer was the first thing that went through my head!
    ETA: I went to confession last week so I'm good for another while!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm losing weight to get a boob job....

I confess that as soon as I saw that I clicked the profile to check out the current boobs.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm on MFP while at work!

I confess that I'm still hung up on my ex BF even though its been over a year since we split & he's engaged :(

I confess that I love Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" song (I'm 40 yrs old!)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i confess that I get really annoyed when I see someone type "loose weight" instead of "lose", or "should of" instead of "should have" or use double negatives, but I try not to say anything because I know i'm a grammar nazi.

I confess that once or twice I've purposely overestimated the quantity of food I've eaten so my diary is closer to 1200 because I really just didn't feel like eating and I was only at 1100.

I confess that I've worked from home most of this week and haven't used the treadmill hardly at all.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am on MFP and not working like I should be. Tis my birthday thou'

Me too!! And I can't use my birthday as my excuse - it's not for another month! BTW, Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • Zomoniac
    Options
    i'm a grammar nazi.

I confess that I couldn't resist highlighting the ironic flaws in this statement.
  • Zomoniac
    Options
    I confess that I'm on MFP while at work!

I have much the same confession.
    I confess that I'm still hung up on my ex BF even though its been over a year since we split & he's engaged :(

I have much the same confession. Only with fewer engagements.

I'm not sure which I'm more alarmed by, the confession or the fact that you're apparently 40.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Sucks!

I'm not sure which I'm more alarmed by, the confession or the fact that you're apparently 40.

Awwwww, thanks! :) I must confess the pictures is from 2 years ago...
  • Zomoniac
    Options

Sucks!

Awwwww, thanks! :) I must confess the pictures is from 2 years ago...

Even 38's impressive. If I'd been asked I'd have guessed 25, definitely not over 32.