What is your guilty pleasure?

Options

Replies

• lovinlifelaura
    Options
    *Junior Mints --- Trying to kick the habit altogether.
    *Pizza--Once or twice a month
    *Cupcakes, the gourmet kind that I buy at my local cupcake bakery that I'm sure are super loaded with calories and fat. -- once a month.
  • Nocturnskiss
    Options
    Panang Curry!!! I live and die for it ...I have it every chance I get.....which is not much, cause it's hell on the pocketbook!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thai Food.
  • 139INFINITE
    Options
    Once I start eating granola, I can't stop. I love that stuff. Crunchy peanut butter is also a killer for me.
  • jgm379
    jgm379 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mexican Food
    Snickers
    Movie Popcorn

I do not eat these anymore :(
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Edited, TMI
  • redstar7
    redstar7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine was ham and cheese croissants from donut shops, but since I found out I was gluten intolerant and became vegetarian those are no more for me!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream (Blue bell especially)
    French Fries
    Banana laffy taffy
    Tres Leches cake
    Cookies
    should I continue or are you catching my drift....
  • beautsarah
    Options
    Cookies (esp peanut butter and c&c), steaks, Jalapeno chips
  • beautsarah
    Options
    Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. I can count the number of times on one hand I've had it in the last year and a half, but it tastes so good when I do have it. :smile:

Yes!!!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. :heart:
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    FETA!!!! and Chocolate!!! i cannot stay away from them :P
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't define any pleasure I partake of guilty. :)
  • alisonmaynard70
    alisonmaynard70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ferrera Rochet Chocolate's with the hazelnut and hazelnut cream in the middle. I could literally sit and eat those for hours. Of course I would need something salty to cut the richness, but those things make me weak in the knees!
  • hitstuff
    hitstuff Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft, beer, and potato chips...not necessarily in that order....lol....
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Fried pickles and chili cheese burger with blue cheese dressing on it. We have a killer food truck down the road so every couple of weeks I go by myself on a Sunday afternoon before I do the grocery shopping, which I hate hate hate to do, and treat myself ;).
    I do however fit it into my calories for the day most of the time.
    I refuse to give up sugar and cream in my coffee and I like my beer now and then but I always fit those in my calories so don't count them as cheating lol
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    Beer.... definitely beer.... or rum & diet coke... you know, on a Friday night or something.
    & going to a frozen yogurt bar like CherryBerry & trying to make it as healthy as possible (sugar free fat free fro-yo or sorbet with fruit & nuts only & a liiiiiittle whipped cream).
  • morgyluv
    Options
    Ranch and Hot Sauce !!! If I had it my way I would eat Ranch on everything but since I can't I limit myself to eating on something once a week ....
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cappuccino and unsalted nuts most days.
    Sometimes splurge on ben and jerry's, cookies, doughnuts, chocolate.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Chocolate is my guilty pleasure, preferably dark chocolate. It's healthy too!
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    Ranch and Hot Sauce !!!

I can't say much for the Ranch but hot sauce is my new favorite condiment seeing as how most have 0-5 calories per serving and add soooo much flavor to everything. I love hot sauce.