What is your guilty pleasure?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• liittlebrunette
    liittlebrunette Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ferrera Rochet Chocolate's with the hazelnut and hazelnut cream in the middle. I could literally sit and eat those for hours. Of course I would need something salty to cut the richness, but those things make me weak in the knees!
    omg yes!!!!! I could eat 50 of them in one sitting they are so delish! and i love lindor lindts ..the little red chocolate truffles mmm
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno kettle chips (I see I'm not the only one) - I've had them once since I started MFP. I can't control myself with them so it's easier just to not buy them.

Starbucks mocha frappucino - the bottled kind. Used to buy them in bulk at Sam's since they are pricey and I USED to drink 4-5 a day :blushing: Got it down after a week or two on here to 2 a day, then 1 a day and now I drink about 2-3 of them a week.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    popcorn with olive oil
    wine
    key lime vodka and diet sprite
    Wings
    Nachos from this little hole in the wall
    Ribeyes

Without all of these things I'd probably weigh about 5 less than my goal weight

I especially like the key lime vodka and diet sprite - I think that's negative calories :happy:
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Definitely scones with clotted cream and jam.

I still eat them frequently... But thats okay (i'll keep telling myself that ;) )
  • murphette2
    murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wine and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
  • livaneah
    livaneah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Someday I will have Cheetoes again *sobs*