Boobs

Options

Replies

• LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    strenth training burns the fat i em, but if your like me---only a couple inches lol
    Those ain't going anywhere
  • TK1983
    TK1983 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wish I had that problem. :))
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!

Looks down at her C cups shrug! That is a hard one
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    I tend to lose the band size and keep the cup size. Keep working out and eating right. You will see subtle changes eventually.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!!

I am looking for the bad part about that?

Winner winner, chicken dinner :bigsmile:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce. Your body sheds fat as you lose in general, not in one place. Perhaps they'll eventually go down, perhaps not. My band size has gone down, but not really the rest.
  • cm1491
    cm1491 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have lost around the and mine have'nt shrunk in the slightest!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    It will completely depend on genetics and your body fat. Where fat (which is what most of the boob is) comes from on your body is a fickle thing and there is usually one place it comes from last in most people - that place is dependent on genetics. Keep losing the body fat and when you get to your goal size, reassess. Mine do not really change as I store most of my 'stubborn' fat in my butt.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Erm I fail to see the problem but I'm starting from a bad premise as I'm a male. Bwahahahaha.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!

I'm a shorty. When I was at my heaviest, I was a 36DDD. I'm down to my goal weight (about 104 lbs), after losing about 40 lbs. I've lost everywhere, running and lifting, but you guessed it - they stayed the same. My chest went from a 36 to a 30, but the cups are still DDD.

If you're thinking of a reduction, I'm right in there with you. Sick of haing to take everything to a tailor.
  • louised88
    Options
    No one wants you to lose those at all. I am not seeing the issue here

That's because you're a guy. Strap an extra 20 pounds to your chest and carry it around 24/7 and see how long it takes for you to sympathize. It's painful, restrictive, embarrassing, it makes us look even heavier than we already are, and I have to pay AT LEAST $40 a pop for a good bra.

But boobs are just there for guys' pleasure, right?? Ugh.

Anyway, I can sympathise, and I'm only a D-cup; they seriously get in the way of a lot of things. A breast reduction may be the only answer :(
  • louised88
    Options
    Most males...ehem..that sneak on threads like this dont understand why its such a problem..

Clothes do not fit right! The end! Buttons pop'ing open...dont even get me started on what a PAIN it was to find a bathing suit top to fit me..that didnt cost over 80 bucks! Fuuugg!

I was hoping mine would be the first to go... they are still here..

In fairness, most males in this thread are simply being humorous.

Try to lighten up ladies :)

Haha, guys are just making sexist jokes! DON't YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR!?
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the repsonses. Yes the responses are funny guys. However what some fail to understand is that when one wants to show off their waistline it's rather hard to do when you throw a tshirt on and it just doesn't look flattering. And running is one of those things I love to do but...yeah it can be painful. I have always had larger boobs! First to get them in elementary school. Even at my thinnest I was a C. Now I am a DD. I guess I will just be patient!!!!
  • malicent
    Options
    My haiku-reply to this:

I CANNOT BELIEVE

THIS RIDICULOUS TOPIC

HONESTLY EXISTS
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to losing my man-boobs.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    Wish I had your problem. I'm an A cup no matter how much weight I gain or lose or whatever.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Can't relate... I LOVE my boobs... I would be completely thrilled if after losing 170 lbs. my girls are still triple D's!
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Every time a woman loses a bra size an angel loses its wings :sad:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Mine are a bit smaller after 86lbs, but they are still there. I am still in a 34E! yes an E! sometimes a DDD. (I shouldn't complain I was a 42G)
    It's gross becuase they are just 'thinner' looking, but as most mothers can attest they aren't as perky as prekids hahah.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Why would you want your boobs to shrink?