Boobs

Options
12346»

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!
    I did have that problem, and I thought I was just stuck with boobs larger than I wanted for the rest of my life, but I started using measuring tape when I decided to do the 30 Day Shred, and even though I didn't really feel like my boobs had gotten smaller, the tape confirmed 3.5". According to one bra sizing chart I'm going to need to switch from a 36D to a 32D. After I saw the results on the tape, I could see it more clearly in my body.

nice!! but your BOOBS didnt shrink your back fat did..yes?? cuz you are the same CUP Size
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the repsonses. Yes the responses are funny guys. However what some fail to understand is that when one wants to show off their waistline it's rather hard to do when you throw a tshirt on and it just doesn't look flattering. And running is one of those things I love to do but...yeah it can be painful. I have always had larger boobs! First to get them in elementary school. Even at my thinnest I was a C. Now I am a DD. I guess I will just be patient!!!!

awww yeah.. im the same as this .. C when i was a youngsta.. and now a 40 DD.. at my 'goal wt' (what i was about 10yrs ago.. i wore a 36D.. where I want to be again!.. but I power walk/jog/zumba.. and its not painful for me.. i feel fine.. i think if they were a lot smaller I wouldnt feel like me anymore.. would be weird.. LOL.. part of my Irish heritadge.. haha :tongue: :wink: jk.. but realy a DD is larger.. but if you loose more wt u will prob go down to a D!...
    if jogging is painful maybe try a better sports bra... idk???
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Why would you want your boobs to shrink?

Watch out, if you ask that question you might be a sexist.

Especially if you involve humor.
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey I found all the comments amusing. Even with these fun bags I am not offended bythe silly comments. I expected them. I don't speak for others obviously. I'm happy to say I think they actually have decreased a little. I just need to be measured and maybe get some new bras!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!
    I did have that problem, and I thought I was just stuck with boobs larger than I wanted for the rest of my life, but I started using measuring tape when I decided to do the 30 Day Shred, and even though I didn't really feel like my boobs had gotten smaller, the tape confirmed 3.5". According to one bra sizing chart I'm going to need to switch from a 36D to a 32D. After I saw the results on the tape, I could see it more clearly in my body.

nice!! but your BOOBS didnt shrink your back fat did..yes?? cuz you are the same CUP Size
    But I'm not really the same cup size. Today I'm wearing a 36C and there's a LOT of space in there. The chart I was using was an estimator and one week it said 34B and the next week it said 32D. I'm just going to go to Victoria's Secret and grab a bunch of bras in various sizes until I find the one that fits and screw sizing charts and estimators.
  • itcouldbeme
    Options
    Why would you want your boobs to shrink?

^^^ This!!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your problem. The more I lose the smaller my boobs become. When I get to my goal weight I'm getting implants.

Same here!!!
  • ceajules
    Options
    Not losing mine either and I eat clean, I am doing chest presses now push ups only made them look bigger lol
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!!

I am looking for the bad part about that?
    Typical guy response lol BUT seriously...I know how you feel - I had a reduction in December last year. I've wanted it all my life, I always had a feeling that I looked like I had shrunken head syndrome...they were really big. I'm a C now, and I finally feel proportionate. When you feel like that it makes you self esteam non existant. I have mixed feelings about having the surgery now, I knew then I needed to lose weight but at the time it felt impossible. I just would like to say give it some more time - you can never remove the scars that are left behind!
  • HMToomey
    Options
    OMG I wish I had this problem! Every 5 pounds I lose I look down and wonder where my chest went! Dropped 2 sizes in 3 months and close to dropping another, it's crazy!

Chest is mainly fat in women though so that's why I was always told it was the first thing to go.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Not losing mine either and I eat clean, I am doing chest presses now push ups only made them look bigger lol

Me too. I just bought new bras with bigger cup sizes because the fat on my ribs is gone and they stand out more.

Looks great, but they don't see anything bigger than DD around here and I hate buying a bra without trying it on.