GUYS ONLY !! Show me your BEFORE and AFTERs

Options

Replies

• cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be such a creep and say when I saw this topic come up I had, just HAD, to look. Pleasantly happy as a result :)
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwwww... all i gotta say
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    It's been a while I guess I'll share. Pic's a bit old, but the profile pic is only a couple months old...

The left is 337 lbs - The right is about 175 lbs. The profile is about 185 lbs.

BeforeAfter.jpg
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    holy crap magerum....unbelievable
  • mindymh78
    mindymh78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! It's amazing how most of the men look 10-20 years younger in the after pics! Goes to show ya how much our extra weight also ages us! Looking good!
  • priscilla79
    Options
    Shew Lord..... You guys look Amazing!!! Way to go! How you doin'? lol... :wink:
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's been a year today for me since I started ... about 251 lb on the left (Jan 2012) and 175 lb on the right (this morning).

73783_10151269383912956_1145848417_n.jpg
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Wish i knew an easy way to upload...i did pretty good
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If you're on Facebook, upload a photo, right click on it and click "Properties" ... copy the URL and paste it in between image tags on here. You can also do the same for your profile pics here on MFP. (Image tags are [ img ]..........[ /img ] without the spaces.) If you hit "quote" on my post above you'll see what I mean.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome job guy's! I think as women we always feel like were alone in this fight, but can see that life can be just as crazy for men too and the fight for a better way of life for our bodies. : )
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    May 2009
    WT_MAY_09.jpg
    Jan 2011
    WT_JAN_11.jpg
    Dec 2011
    73590033151068c5fe6590.jpg
    Recently! :)
    54224010651068cee1cbf5.jpg

SW: 250
    GW: 180 (achieved. then gained. no big )
    New goal weight: 170
    CW: 187

You look totally different! Great job! And you have gorgeous eyes btw, but I'm sure you get that all the time =)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'll bite - me as a fat nerd, then me as a not-fat nerd.

16kccba.jpg

Doh! That last comment was aimed at this post. I have a thing for nerds and even married a self-professed nerd.

Thanks - us nerds have to keep looking good and fit!
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looking sharp fellas! Let's keep this thread rolling!
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing amazing! I don't have any before/after pics. I've only lost 29 lbs so far. I guess it's time to get some pictures and post them. Keep up the awesome work!!

Also, I am always looking for some guys to add to my friend list for motivation and help. Thanks.
  • Tundra9850
    Options
    Great Job !!!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I guess it's been around 6 months now. I did 5 months straight of P90X, and now I go to the gym 5 days a week.

Before:
    8063556945_c04df153f7.jpg

5 Minutes ago:
    8063560118_fb7320795b_z.jpg

Wow unreal results. Awesome job!!
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    Great jobs! All of you!
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    33kq9ag.jpg

add me for nsfw pics LMAO

j/k!!!
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Any of you guys tried or know anything about the CDK Cyclical Ketogenic Diet?

A lot of awesome results on here and I thought this would be a good place to ask my question.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Any of you guys tried or know anything about the CDK Cyclical Ketogenic Diet?

A lot of awesome results on here and I thought this would be a good place to ask my question.

Ask yourself if you can sustain it for the rest of your life. If not then it's probably not good. Also if it has the word diet in it probably not a good idea.

Eat unprocessed foods, count your calories, and fit your macros. And youll be good to go. No major diet needed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!