How many days do you exercise?

Options

Replies

• rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've gotten lazy BUT when I wasn't...it was 5-6 days out of the week.
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I go every day. I know me and if I miss even one day, I will be tempted to keep missing!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The same here...usually 5 days a week.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    im lazy 3 or 4 days a week max. i was getting no better results busting my butt 6x a week.
  • mostlypaleo
    Options
    Every day. I run 6 days a week and bike one or two times a week.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    faithfully 6 days a week
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I work out three days a week, and four occasionally. Normally any more than three and I just want to quit my diet and exercise routine because I get exhausted. Since I eat exercise calories I only do four if I'm having a day where I want to eat a lot more for fun.
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6 days...take a Fri off as we go to our holiday home from March-end of Oct at weekends. I run Sat and Sun and do a mix of body pump, boxing, combat and Body Attack in the week. If I get chance I do 30 day shred level 3.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    5 to 6 - Usually in a 3 on/ 1 off pattern
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    over the summer i was at the gym for 3 to 4 days a week for 90 minutes. now that school is taking over my life, I am home with a video 6 to 7 days a week for 30 minutes each time.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I try to do some type of exercise everyday.
  • CentralCaliCycling
    Options
    Currently three to four a week but will be getting back to six or seven as soon as I get a shoulder working a little better.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Usually 5-6. One of those is usually a lighter "for fun" workout day.
  • MissMiaP
    MissMiaP Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My weekly goal is 4 times a week, and that works for me. I plan to add more when I feel it's a goal that I can achieve.
  • jeka5
    Options
    I try to go to a normal gym 4-5 times a week, usually in the morning before work and maybe a saturday. But I also do kickboxing in the evenings, which could be 2-4 times a week! :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    3 strength. 6 cardio. 6-7 hours a week total.
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    cardio 6 days a week, strength 2 days a week, and one day off :)
  • coffeerunner
    coffeerunner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    6 or 7 days a week depending on the intensity that week
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Usually 6 days a week unless something prevents me or comes up, my week goes like this sunday 50 minute run, monday 50 minute kettlebell session, tuesday 60 minutes boxercise class, wednesday 50 minute run in the morning and a bums and tums class at the night, thursday 50 minute kettlebell session, friday is a 50minute run and saturday is my rest day but i usually take my dog for a walk :-)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    6 days a week, sometimes 5, depending on my energy levels.
    I do 60-90 minutes cycling or elliptical as well as walking on top. Sometimes it is over 90 minutes if I go for a longer cycle ride.
    Really need to start some strength training for my upper body. I walk on my rest day as well so not total rest.
    I tend to do more at the weekend to allow for some major treat eating.