How many days do you exercise?

Options

Replies

• Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    4 days of intense workouts, swimming, 30 DS or Power 90 and a Lotte Burk Method.
    Then either Sat or Sunday is yoga.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    5 usually. I workout at home and it's hard to do with the husband and kids around on the weekends.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    6/7...P90X program :happy:
  • MrsB502
    Options
    No less than 5 days week. Cardio 3-4 times a week for 35 mins, aerobics dance class once week for an hour, strength training and weights 2-3 times week for 15-20 mins. If I deviate from this, I tend to lose focus.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    3-4 and if im feeling fruity... 5 days! Cant say i would/could handle 6-7 days! Id get too bored of the gym so i would defs have to mix it up a bit..

1 day arms/back 30Mins cardio
    1 day legs 30 mins cardio
    1 day full cardio 1hour- 1.5 hours
    1 day full body workout from PT. 1 hour n half

x
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    My set pattern is basically this, AM's Mon-Fri do 20-30 minutes of treadmill, Mon and Wed aerobics class at the YMCA, Tues and Thursday 45 minutes on the treadmill and Friday either go dancing, do Wii Zumba at home or a video at home.

I have a sedentary lifestyle from my job, and a very active/crazy family. Always something going on weekends that involve family or my five dogs.

Don't narrow your mind into days though, I have done that before. I get a kick out of my exercise (literally) and it keeps me buzzed, but before it simply burned me out when the laziness overtook the desire to feel better.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I aim for 6 times a week, no less than 5 though.
  • leakcaro
    Options
    At least 3 times a week and between I do a lot strength training. I'm trying to find a good yoga teacher in Roswell and Alpharetta area. I took a yoga during BGR Drive to End Hunger Conference and Michelle was just awesome. I was able to follow her instruction it just felt good.
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    4-5 days unless you want to count my walking to the train station a mile then to work half a mile. Then it everyday.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    4-6. When I first started it was 6 religiously. Now, I have slacked off. I try to go at least 4 times a week. It is hard for me to go on days that I'm not working...but I do it (sometimes). Occasionally I will go twice a day too. Just depends on my schedule for the day.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    6/7 like Jo.. P90x means we BRING IT six days a week :)
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    5-6 times per weekbut may increase to 7

Monday - Run
    Tuesday - Rugby training
    Wednesday - Nothing (may add gym here)
    Thursday - Rugby training (soon to change to boxing training)
    Friday - Gym (Strength training)
    Saturday - Rugby match
    Sunday - Swim/Gym
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    3 strength training sessions and 1 or 2 cardio sessions. Sometimes cardio work is HIIT, sometimes low intensity sometimes moderate intensity. Hitting the strength training is the priority though.

Same here. I'm doing way less cardio than I did in my 20s and 30s and still seeing great results on the scale. That's good because I cannot realistically sustain 5 days of cardio. Just not realistic for me.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Usually 6 sometimes 7 with the 7th being yoga :)
  • TeddyLoc
    Options
    5 or 6 days a week. Weekends Off
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    6 workout 1 rest day
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    6 days. Wednesdays are my rest days. Doing Turbo Fire
  • mvatrail
    Options
    7 days a week, 2 workouts per day. No pain, no gain.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    5 to 6......helps keep the edge off....great stress relief
  • tjlightbulb
    Options
    5 days a week. On the 2 off days i do Stretches and very lite cardio just for breathing room on my Calorie Goals