Insanity Challenge

Options
Hi all. Are there any who would like to take the Insanity challenge together? I plan to start tomorrow, but looking for who would want to do this together, after all, the more the merrier and the competition takes place at the same time :)

my apologies for the mistakes and incoherent speech, I'm a foreignerf

Replies

• HopetoFaith
    Options
    friend me if you liketo keep in tuch :):tongue:
  • AlwaysImprovingMe
    Options
    I love insanity, half completed it before but then school holidays and life got in the way.

Are you doing the fit test today and starting the workouts tomorrow or as the fit test is actually day one doing that tomorrow?

Either way I'm in!
  • Sorgenkind
    Sorgenkind Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I´m going to start the Insanity @ 01.10.
    If its ok for you, i´ll join you then =)

greetz Jacky
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    all are welcome :)

i will do fit test tomorrow
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    how it was for you before? i was watching dvd yesterday and just by watching it i was geting tired i dont know how i will kope it but i will try my best
  • AlwaysImprovingMe
    Options
    how it was for you before? i was watching dvd yesterday and just by watching it i was geting tired i dont know how i will kope it but i will try my best

It is hard, but rest when you need to (short rest only though) you will finds DVDs you love and DVDs you hate, I'll put power cardio and resistance on loop and do it four days straight but as soon as pure cardio and cardio abs comes round i feel like crying.

Try not to be disheartened the first time you do each workout, you honestly do see improvement very quickly, finally every one I know ached for the first 3-6 days I was 3 but on that fourth day it just went, obviously you do still tire and can feel it, but the horrific feeling after the first few days does pass I promise, just work through it
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    how do you cope with pain i did a bigest looser workout a few days ago and just toai i can walk like a human other two days i was like disable soooo much pain in my legs
  • lhypes08
    Options
    I started it last monday
  • deadik8drockstar
    Options
    I'm in! I did half of it before, but then I started running. I wanted to get back into it anyway, so I'll do it!
  • achiever091011
    Options
    With ya lady!
  • AlwaysImprovingMe
    Options
    how do you cope with pain i did a bigest looser workout a few days ago and just toai i can walk like a human other two days i was like disable soooo much pain in my legs

I always do lots more stretching afterwards, a cool shower helps sooth muscles and lots of water to drink and a high protein meal after (prepare this in advance or you may overheat . . . You Will feel hungry)

I'm not sure how much of this is psychological but it definately helped me, I only really felt the ache going up or down stairs!!!

Great to have everyone else on board too, please feel free to add me!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    so nice to see that im not by my self:) im just worried that i will give it up with two kids my little one just 6 weeks old now an im by my self every secon month, i will need all the support and will do this for you guys x
  • spokey82
    Options
    I have a challenge group going on on Facebook too for those of you who are interested in joining and already have their programs. My wife and I both completed insanity last May and saw great results!! We love to get people together and motivate each other to keep going because insanity is definitely a tough workout. The challenge group on FB is a private group and is free if you already have the program. For those interested, send me a message and I can add you to the group!! It would be great to see everyone!!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    how is it going for you? keep us updated with your exercise experience :)
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    I start today. I'm doing the Fit Test tonight.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today as well. Basically I went hard as possible without compromising form. I'm not very fit but I'm working to change that.

Switch kicks: 28
    Power jacks: 29
    Power knees: 42
    Power jumps: 19
    Globe jumps: 4
    Suicide jumps: 6
    Push-up jacks: 0 lol.. I cannot do a proper push-up so I did as many modified as possible but didn't keep track
    Low plank oblique: 14.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Good luck everyone!! :)
  • iwillbethin_
    Options
    I did insanity for a week and a half, i loved it the first week and lost half an inch around my legs, tummy and arms.. but during the 2nd week i tore my tummy muscle during the exercises and I still haven't recovered from it. But I do think it's because I didn't stretch properly, so all i suggest is stretching a little before starting the video and doing Shaun T's stretches during the video, it's better to be safe than sorry.
  • taniaangell
    taniaangell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i started insanity yesterday, but i did not do the fit test, so i will restart it and actually start with the fit test today :D
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Good morning girls (well at least for me morning, now 8 am in the morning UK time) today fit test, will let you all know how it will goo for me, i hope you will do it too, so we could compete with each other :smooched: :smile: good luck for all