Options

Replies

• HopetoFaith
    Options
    Day 5 Pure cardio went teribble wrong couldn't finish it all :frown: :sad:
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 today but this is my Fit Test from when I started, pretty terrible but excited to see what it looks like in a week's time.

Switch kicks - 120
    Power Jacks - 30
    Power knees - 80
    Power Jumps - 20
    Globe Jumps - 22
    Suicide Jumps - 7
    Push up Jacks - 12
    Low Plank Oblique - 40

I bow to you
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Has anyone done their measurements? I was reading on the Beachbody site that it was the best way to measure results. I'm going to take mine now...

I'm only one week into it. I took my pre-insanity measurements and even some "before" photos.

Insanity Stats

Pre-start: Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weight: 190 lbs 5 ounces
    Neck: 14.2 inches
    Bicep: 13.4 inches
    Bust: 43.7
    Waist: 36.2 inches (ugh)
    Hips: 43.7
    Thigh: 22

I'm 5'8, btw
  • Cyorgy2
    Options
    Hey, is it too late for me to join in? I just did my First Fit Test This Morning.

I had a baby 2.5 months ago and am ready to get back into shape.
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I was so pressed for time yesterday that I couldn't fit my workout in so I swapped my rest day to yesterday so I still have my Plyo cardio circuit to do today.

I think it might work out better for me to have saturday as my rest day as i'm usually so busy with the kids. I'll take it as it comes though.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Hey, is it too late for me to join in? I just did my First Fit Test This Morning.

its never too late, when we are talking about weight loss :) I had my baby 7 weeks ago too,congrats New mummy :)
  • rhufstedler
    Options
    I completed week 1 day 4 today (Cardio Recovery). Tomorrow is Pure Cardio and I hear that one is TOUGH! Keep it up everyone!!! :)
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Starting week 2 today. Cardio Power and Resistance. Finishing work later today so got to try and squeeze it in this evening and have time to eat, put kids in bed and shower before falling into bed myself!

Not going to make the excuse of no time though.
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Starting week 2 today. Cardio Power and Resistance. Finishing work later today so got to try and squeeze it in this evening and have time to eat, put kids in bed and shower before falling into bed myself!

Not going to make the excuse of no time though.

(Edited because I can’t spell )

I finished day 8 today as well. I noticed that I was able to do more "globe jumps" today than on my original fit test. I've also been reminded that I still hate globe jumps. :laugh:
  • ThisCanadian
    Options

Congrats on the wee bebe! How did you do on the fit test?
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Globe jumps are the work of the devil!!

I did it, I put my gym gear on as soon as I got in from work and kicked everyone out of the lounge just to get it over with!

Going to try to fit pure cardio in before work tomorrow so my evening isn't taken up with working out as seems to be happening at the moment.

Feeling stronger though.
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Globe jumps are the work of the devil!!

I did it, I put my gym gear on as soon as I got in from work and kicked everyone out of the lounge just to get it over with!

Going to try to fit pure cardio in before work tomorrow so my evening isn't taken up with working out as seems to be happening at the moment.

Feeling stronger though.

I'm glad you were able to fit it in. (I don't let myself skip a day when other people don't either) I think the earlier I can personally get the workout out, the better it is for me.
  • atenin10
    atenin10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! It's great you got started! Woo Hoo!!
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ThisCanadian thank you, I have such a long way to go. You're doing great yourself!
  • mmerritt33
    Options
    i'm in as well.. I just started today as well. As I am doing it my roommate is making me do the p90x with him, so I am getting double the work out! I look forward to reading how everyone does on day 2!!
    :laugh:
  • blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started week two, so I'm with you
  • sanmansan
    Options
    Started beginning of September, so I'm on the recovery week right now. Still very sore after every workout.

1st Fit Test:
    Switch Kicks: 50
    Power Jacks: 30
    Power Knees: 60
    Power Jumps 25
    Globe Jumps: 6
    Suicide Jumps: 13
    Push-up Jacks: 25
    Low Plank Oblique: 30

2nd Fit Test:
    Switch Kicks: 68
    Power Jacks: 40
    Power Jumps 27
    Globe Jumps: 8
    Suicide Jumps: 15
    Push-up Jacks: 27
    Low Plank Oblique: 40

The biggest problem for me is that I get really tired by the last set and barely can do the exercises rather than doing them as fast as possible.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I just started week two, so I'm with you
    welcome on our journey
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    i'm in as well.. I just started today as well. As I am doing it my roommate is making me do the p90x with him, so I am getting double the work out! I look forward to reading how everyone does on day 2!!
    :laugh:
    double weigh loss nice :)
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Started beginning of September, so I'm on the recovery week right now. Still very sore after every workout.

1st Fit Test:
    Switch Kicks: 50
    Power Jacks: 30
    Power Jumps 25
    Globe Jumps: 6
    Suicide Jumps: 13
    Push-up Jacks: 25
    Low Plank Oblique: 30

2nd Fit Test:
    Switch Kicks: 68
    Power Jacks: 40
    Power Jumps 27
    Globe Jumps: 8
    Suicide Jumps: 15
    Push-up Jacks: 27
    Low Plank Oblique: 40

The biggest problem for me is that I get really tired by the last set and barely can do the exercises rather than doing them as fast as possible.
    nice improvement :) it will get better think positive