Insanity Challenge

Options

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I am looking at the Insanity Programme but I don't understand what modules are in the 60 Day Plan. I have found the Test, now what else do I do? All of them or one or two programmes?
    Google "insanity workout calendar"

Thank you - wow that's a full on calendar! but I'm in!
  • callmep00h
    Options
    I started on 10/1...I did the the Monday thru Friday workouts...but I did a power hike up a mountain on Saturday instead of the ab work out. I was sweating just the same. I start week two tomorrow. I find the workouts boring and repetitive...anyone else feel the same?
  • MusicMakinSnaye
    Options
    So, I made it through Phase 1. Then I took a week off. Starting back tomorrow and I'm a little nervous honestly. Kinda nervous that it'll be too much and I wont finish. *sigh* I'll try to "Dig Deeper" while I curse Shaun T out.
  • rhufstedler
    Options
    I have 2 screws in my knee and minimal cartilage, I have been taking glucosamine and chondrointin w/ msm. I think it's helped thus far.
  • waikatoref
    Options
    I am waiting on my insanity dvds will update when i get it :) Cant wait to start. you guys are doing awesome
  • jessicaS021
    jessicaS021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i really want to try insanity..just pricey :noway:
  • samarlow
    samarlow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity on 9/24 as well. Tomorrow I take my 2nd fit test. I like the workouts, but they are insane at times. Keep up the hard work. Feel free to friend me. :happy:
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I am back in the land of the living!
    It turned out to be a little bit more than a cold so couldn't complete last weeks workouts. I've had an airway infection so breathing was hard enough without jumping around with Shaun T!!
    Back on it today though with the fit test and then back into workouts tomorrow. I might do one of the workouts I missed last week. Maybe try cardio abs and pure cardio.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am on my 2nd round and starting month 2 today! Stick with it and you all will love your results~ This is a tough program so you should all be proud :)
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I started on 10/1...I did the the Monday thru Friday workouts...but I did a power hike up a mountain on Saturday instead of the ab work out. I was sweating just the same. I start week two tomorrow. I find the workouts boring and repetitive...anyone else feel the same?
    yes it is a bit boring sometimes but it works
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Bad news ladies, my doctor advices my to stop doing insanity, she said its too soon after giving birth it's been 8 weeks now and while I'm breast feeding my hormones still messing around so my joints can't get back to pre pregnancy strength, that's why it's sore and this morning I woke up with sore ankles too ............. What's next ? I really need to give a rest joints are so much more important then weight loss now. I was so sad when she told stop it and start insanity later when I'm back to my normal.... It was hard to start it at first , and when I done two weeks give up , I wanna cry .
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    But I still be here to support you all and see your transformations :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Bad news ladies, my doctor advices my to stop doing insanity, she said its too soon after giving birth it's been 8 weeks now and while I'm breast feeding my hormones still messing around so my joints can't get back to pre pregnancy strength, that's why it's sore and this morning I woke up with sore ankles too ............. What's next ? I really need to give a rest joints are so much more important then weight loss now. I was so sad when she told stop it and start insanity later when I'm back to my normal.... It was hard to start it at first , and when I done two weeks give up , I wanna cry .

Oh no. Don't feel like a failure for stopping right now. It's very important to listen to your doctor's advice. Did s/he say when you were able to start up again.

When my first daughter was two months old I started a Learn to Run program offerred by the Running Room. Are you able to run or do you need to stop all exercise?
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    She said stop high impac exercise, I will give a rest for a week then slowly do cross trainer and when I feel it's ok no more pain will go back to insanity
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Starting today 10/08 with son. This should be interesting.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Here are the results from my second fit test:

Fit Test 2, Monday October 8th

Switch kicks: 59 (original 28)

Power jacks: 36 (original 29)

Power knees: 61 (original 42)

Power jumps: 26 (original 19)

Globe jumps: 7 (original 4)

Suicide jumps: 9 (original 6)

Push-up jacks: 0, did 16 modified push-ups

Low plank oblique: 16 (original 14)
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon in month 2 a few weeks ago, so I will start month 2 over today!
  • WeAreWinners
    Options
    I fell off the wagon in month 2 a few weeks ago, so I will start month 2 over today!

same here!!
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'm starting with the Fit Test tonight! Eek.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Here are the results from my second fit test:

Fit Test 2, Monday October 8th

Switch kicks: 59 (original 28)

Power jacks: 36 (original 29)

Power knees: 61 (original 42)

Power jumps: 26 (original 19)

Globe jumps: 7 (original 4)

Suicide jumps: 9 (original 6)

Push-up jacks: 0, did 16 modified push-ups

Low plank oblique: 16 (original 14)