Insanity Challenge

Options

Replies

• HopetoFaith
    Options
    I really want to get to my goal, and get married I said to my partner wedding will be on the day when I will feel and look great, and he allow wants a wedding before he's 30 and in a month time he turns 29 so I really have a year on my hands :)))))))
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I really want to get to my goal, and get married I said to my partner wedding will be on the day when I will feel and look great, and he allow wants a wedding before he's 30 and in a month time he turns 29 so I really have a year on my hands :)))))))

That is a great goal and very attainable.
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    So I'm still feeling rubbish today. I am going to do card recovery tonight though as I think I feel worse for not doing anything! I'm hoping that a workout and a hot shower will sweat this cold out!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Have some hot milk with a tsp of honey and straight to bed, that should help ,
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Day 11-Cardio recovery- is done. Weirdly enough I struggled more today than any other day this week. I'm really not flexible, never have been. It’s easier for me to power through a hard cardio exercise than to hold a deep stretch for 60 seconds. I lost count of how many times I lost the pose and had to start over.

On a brighter note: I've finally lost a couple pounds for the first time in two weeks. I'm officially the lowest weight I've been since having kids. Next mini-goal: pre-pregnancy weight.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Day 10 -done I feel hit hat my energy levels higher then before maybe coz I started taking "daily energizer" it's only vitamins, but they do work:)
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    day 11 cardiorecvery done i feel drained out now, i think i might worked too hard for last few days, rest day needed so badly
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    day 11 cardiorecvery done i feel drained out now, i think i might worked too hard for last few days, rest day needed so badly

You usually do additional strenuous exercise on top on Insanity, no? Perhaps you should just concentrate on Insanity for the next couple of days and reassess how you feel then?
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Cardio Power & Resistance is done for today. I'm feeling much better now. Some days I'm exhausted and other days I feel great. I guess the importand thing is pushing through.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options

You usually do additional strenuous exercise on top on Insanity, no? Perhaps you should just concentrate on Insanity for the next couple of days and reassess how you feel then?
    I usually do it I'm the morning while tiny one sleeping but today with kids we went to play ground and after insanity later in a day I just didn't have strength at all
  • rhufstedler
    Options
    I finished Insanity Week 2 day 2 today. Phew. I am getting stronger, I can now make it through the warm up with no breaks and the breaks I take during the workout are much shorter. Do you guys find the push up work extremely hard? Particularly push up jacks and walking push ups? I find it impossible!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    So am I, I do a few and that's it so I just do push-ups from my knees instead or push up and knee to shoulder
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Day 12 done those power squats agree killers to my knees, is the any of you girls have knee pain from insanity?
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    Day 12 done those power squats agree killers to my knees, is the any of you girls have knee pain from insanity?

I had knee pain last week. I stopped the last ten minutes of the exercise and luckily the next day was a rest day. By Monday the pain was gone so I knew I was ready to start again. I also went out and purchased a knee brace for extra support.
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    I ended week two of Insanity on a low note. I had Pure Cardio and, for the first time, Cardio Abs. I struggled with Pure Cardio today and it took all of my energy to complete the routine.

And then came Cardio Abs.

This was the first time since starting Insanity where I felt incapable of * doing * the routine. At first I tried to just do crunches when I couldn’t follow the routine and by the last “full intensity” exercise I just sat on the floor and watched.

Again – I ended on a low note.

Maybe next time I will try Cardio Abs before Pure Cardio so I have energy to try the unfamiliar exercises. I’m not letting this stop me, but for once I would like to end the week on a high note.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Day 13 done, two weeks completed, so happy for myself :) it wasn't easy but I kept pushing, but need to sort out my knees as soon as possible otherwise I will meet to give up :(((((
  • insanitytesting
    insanitytesting Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow

SW: 150lbs
    H: 5'4''

:D
    Best regards!

me.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I am looking at the Insanity Programme but I don't understand what modules are in the 60 Day Plan. I have found the Test, now what else do I do? All of them or one or two programmes?
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    I am looking at the Insanity Programme but I don't understand what modules are in the 60 Day Plan. I have found the Test, now what else do I do? All of them or one or two programmes?
    Google "insanity workout calendar"
  • atenin10
    atenin10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done, two weeks completed, so happy for myself :) it wasn't easy but I kept pushing, but need to sort out my knees as soon as possible otherwise I will meet to give up :(((((

Take it easy on your knees. I found that just scaling back a bit and taking a joint supplement has been helpful. I was going hard in the power jump moves and then decided that it wasn't worth it. I still do them, but much more softly! Happy knees.