Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
I've just been thinking about all the statuses I'd LOVE to post on facebook but I can't, so I thought a 'Get it off your chest' thread would be fun to have :smile:

I'll start:

Dear attention *kitten*, being a regular *kitten* just isn't enough for you is it??

Lol x

Replies

• thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    The picture of your SCAN in not for facebook
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1) I don't care.
    2) Nobody else cares.
    3) Vaguebooking something you don't have the balls to say to an individual in person doesn't earn you cool points.
    4) Leave the politics in the polling booths... you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
    5) Save the drama... oh, wait... I just deleted you.
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Who really gives a **** where you are !!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Dear Deadbeat,

Stop taking and posting pictures of yourself and the kids on the ONE day a week that you see & associate with them, on your facebook to look like you're father of the year. The only person whose opinion matters if you're "father of the year" is your kids, and they know better than to think so.
  • licorice_twig
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I've just been thinking about all the statuses I'd LOVE to post on facebook but I can't, so I thought a 'Get it off your chest' thread would be fun to have :smile:

I'll start:

Dear attention *kitten*, being a regular *kitten* just isn't enough for you is it??

Lol x

Defo adding you now lol
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You do know that we can all see what you just put right?! I mean really me and 300 of your other closest friends can see everything you post and you had better believe that when I see stuff like that, I laugh, and make fun of you. To everyone I know.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Who really gives a **** where you are !!

lmao!!! wheres the damn like button around here???
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    This is what I would like to say.....

You are freaking annoying and embarrassing yourself. Shut the hell up. Thank you.

:-D
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oh, and no one cares how much you love eachother. You're both idiots.
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Keep telling yourself that you're not the problem, and that everyone else is. Eventually, you'll convince yourself, and then your friends list will be pointless.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey old classmates, so you're working your dream job and traveling the world now? thats great.........I'm smaller than you!!!!! lol

Petty I know, but its all i got :-/
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love this thread and I agree with them all!

All you youngins think you're the s**t with all your underage drinking and drug use. What in the world will you post about when you grow up and realize how lame and uncool you really are?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I don't care about your farm, city, shop, or whatever other ville you're involved in......much less your recycled political opinion....and moreso your *kitten* kid making noises.....or that you just finished picking your earwax.....didn't need to know and seriously don't care \m/
  • MrsHarris6
    MrsHarris6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1). I wish I could tell you what I REALLY think about you, but I'm a lady:-)
    2). When did it become Ok to put your whole LIFE on FB?
    3). Do you have ANYTHING better to do with your time?
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Seriously woman.... your kids are in school/day care all day and you don't work outside the home. Please don't tell me how stressed you are.

And yes.... we all know you are mother of the year, baker of the year, home room mom of the year, crafter of the year.... stop posting 800 million pics on facebook of all your crap just to try and get validation from people that you have self worth. No one cares!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Hi old classmates that I didn't like at school, I still don't like you now but you keep bloody adding me and I'm too polite to say no!!!

OR

Your bed might be cozy, but I really don't give a crap!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hi old classmates that I didn't like at school, I still don't like you now but you keep bloody adding me and I'm too polite to say no!!!

OR

Your bed might be cozy, but I really don't give a crap!!!

SNAP!! But I accepted most of their friend requests, just so they can see that I've done so much better than them in life ;) x
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    "Stop posting pictures of your ugly babies."
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    "Stop posting pictures of your ugly babies."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: