Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad you've finally come out as gay, you seem much happier and we've been waiting for it for years, but I *really* dont need near-naked photos of you and your buddies every damn day.
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    All you youngins think you're the s**t with all your underage drinking and drug use. What in the world will you post about when you grow up and realize how lame and uncool you really are?

And think how much time you're going to waste delelting ALL of that of timeline as soon as you start looking for a job!
    (although other than the 13yos I have on fb, the people who post about this stuff are all my parent's friends... which is kind of worse; it's very disturbing!)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to put up a post blasting all the people who use FB for their personal venting board. Complaining about boyfriends, family, and other things they should be grateful to have. :) I guess I'm just tired of the complaints. Let's see some gratitude for the things we DO have!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Unless you personally look like a fetus, your profile pic doesn't need to be an ultrasound.

PS: It's gross.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Please post more pics of your duck face with a peace sign. We all love that. NOT
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Dear fiancé, you are a pathetic loser who I'm only with because I hope it'll get better. I'm not cheating on you thank God but I am finding emotional satisfaction elsewhere, and in fact I am closer to my ex than you think (we're actually an unofficial couple, we're that close).

I really really love you but I can't bear to be around you whilst my career goes in one direction and yours goes down the toilet. I'm working two jobs and trying to get into a law career whilst you sit there fiddling with your stupid telescope and doing nothing with your life.

I don't know if I should leave you or stay with you but right now I have to focus on my career and my life.

emot-psyduck.gif

yowza
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Dear facebook friend

Go outside and meet some real people instead of spending every night plastering on make up and putting on sexy outfits just to take 20 photos of yourself in the bathroom mirror!
  • secretlobster
    Options
    Please post more pics of your duck face with a peace sign. We all love that. NOT

emot-psyduck.gif
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Your grandchildren will be so proud in 50 years when they browse the facebook archives and discover what a DOUCHE grandpa was. Of course, if they inherited the brains of the other side of the family they will already know what a douche you are!
  • xxMyWeighxx
    Options
    Writing notes to people on your status saying how much you're going to f**k them up isn't making you look cool. Next time, maybe say it to their face & go through with it or sit down & stfu.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Wow....these comments sound so bitter.
    Why don´t you all post something positive, something funny that you have said or done to make people laugh instad of get depressed
  • secretlobster
    Options
    Wow....these comments sound so bitter.
    Why don´t you all post something positive, something funny that you have said or done to make people laugh instad of get depressed

Not sure what you expected from this thread
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Dear mother, I hate you. I really honestly can't stand you anymore. AT ALL. Everything you do just pisses me off. You're selfish, self centered, rude, don't help anyone and you aren't thankful for people breaking their ****ing backs to help you. Oh and why are you the child in every scenario? You're fifty! And I'm done babysitting. Done with this ****, and you. [END RANT]
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I really want to brag all day about how much weight I've lost on my FB.

Buuuuuut I don't want to bore the **** out of everyone, so...
  • Kjngrrl
    Kjngrrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?

THIS^^^
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    To the couple that have a joint account. Can't y'all get your own page? Geesh. Looks like a pretty non-trusting relationship to me...
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    1. Please stop making posts where you are speaking your recently deceased father. It's freaking me out!

2. Shame on you for buying a puppy from a breeder when there are a so many wonderful adoptable pets in shelters and rescues. You obviously don't pay attention to any of my posts about puppy mills.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Uh... how much of this applies equally to MFP?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    1. I can't quite figure you out. One day you post all about your baby daddIES, what stupid *kitten* you did this weekend, how you cheated on your current man, how your man is cheating on you, basically your current life story. And then the next day you are wondering why people don't want to hang out with you anymore. Hmmmmm... I wonder?

2. Your husband cheats on you and has methed his self retarded! Either except it or shut the fruck up. I don't care. I told you what I would do and so has everyone else. Either put your big girl panties on and kick his sorry *kitten* to the curb or keep turning your head the other way and act like it's not happening.

3. I DO NOT GIVE A RATS *kitten* about your farm, your city, your castle, your fish or your darn restaurant. If I get one more request, I am burning your crops, Napalming your city and castles, throwing rat poison in your fish tank and release a swarm of roaches on your restaurant.

These people are the reason I only get on there once a month to look at pictures of family members I haven't seen in a while.
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dear former Gym teachers and all my high school classmates who picked me last and mocked me in gym class 20 years ago, I rode 90 hilly miles on my bike last weekend. How you like me now?

Of course I'm not friends with any of those people so a post like this would be pointless but a girl can dream!