Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Seriously woman.... your kids are in school/day care all day and you don't work outside the home. Please don't tell me how stressed you are.

And yes.... we all know you are mother of the year, baker of the year, home room mom of the year, crafter of the year.... stop posting 800 million pics on facebook of all your crap just to try and get validation from people that you have self worth. No one cares!

Love this one. Also I would like to add..

If you have no job and are living off of the government please stop buying drugs and talking about your next tattoo. Take care of your kid and get a job.

P.S. I have nothing against people using government asisstance. It is there for a reason and some people need it. I just hate when people abuse the system.
  • talkytina9
    talkytina9 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dear nameless person..writing about every good deed you do..just makes you look like you are looking for a pat on the back..

Dear other nameless person..posting pics of your son with a sign holding panhandler that you gave tacos to..to show to the facebook world that you are this humanitarian was tacky..telling facebook readers that you'd wish your husbands ex would just die only for his step kids to unfriend you because of it..and for you to do a relating post about drama queens and spies trying to sabotage you was kinda like DUH..did you think they'd NOT see on their wall along with everyone that you wished this woman death?..

Dear political poster(s)..the Democrats and Republicans are BOTH globalists and are pretty much ran by the whims of special interest groups..AIPAC..Big oil..etc..and only care about American citizens when it is time to pander for votes..you can not convince me that hyperpartisanship has solved anything in America through your **** flinging posts..or that either candidate somehow is more patriotic that the other..all the arguing and bickering just makes me quite positive that I am voting for Gary Johnson..if I bother to vote on anything other than local elections at all..
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    "Stop posting pictures of your ugly babies."

I also love this one!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Dear nameless Facebook friend, you are a skank, always have been a skank, so you've married a guy with lots of money and now wear designer clothes, go on posh holidays and drive a flash motor, but guess what... You're still a skank!!!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Seriously woman.... your kids are in school/day care all day and you don't work outside the home. Please don't tell me how stressed you are.

And yes.... we all know you are mother of the year, baker of the year, home room mom of the year, crafter of the year.... stop posting 800 million pics on facebook of all your crap just to try and get validation from people that you have self worth. No one cares!

Love this one. Also I would like to add..

If you have no job and are living off of the government please stop buying drugs and talking about your next tattoo. Take care of your kid and get a job.

P.S. I have nothing against people using government asisstance. It is there for a reason and some people need it. I just hate when people abuse the system.

Yes!!!! Totally agree with both of these!!!!

And.....I don't need to see a picture of every meal you eat....especially the horribly calorie and grease-ridden crap and then you complain that you're overweight!!!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    relationship status change? again? Isn't that the 3rd time this week? And it's only Monday?
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Dear idiot, stop posting statuses like:

(Facebook Person) "omg I just got some really bad news!!"
    (Every nosey person on their friendlist) "OMG What happened?"
    (Facebook Person) "Oh I can't say, sorry.."

Same goes for statuses like "OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!" and then when people ask, it's private... lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    (Facebook Person) "omg I just got some really bad news!!"
    (Every nosey person on their friendlist) "OMG What happened?"
    (Facebook Person) "Oh I can't say, sorry.."

Same goes for statuses like "OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!" and then when people ask, it's private... lol
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options

Yep... Have friends who complain about getting up at 4am to get the hubby off to work, kids off to school etc. you can bet your sweet bippy they are rolling over in that bed once everyone is gone. Makes my teeth itch. I get up at 4:30 am and guess what. I stay up. Am I bitter?? Ahh yea I am...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I post whatever I feel like on Facebook, for every person that deletes me...I consider that a victory!
  • RLDeShazo
    Options
    A girl talking to you does not consitute a "relationship"; no need to change your status.

Your writing and spelling are so bad, I rarely know what you are talking about in your statuses. But it is good for a laugh, so keep it up.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh sure, you brag about your kid when he's in the newspaper, but don't pay your child support! If you won't be there for the everyday ****, you don't get the right to brag about him! He's more my son than yours when YOU'RE supposed to be the father and I'M supposed to be the big sister, not the second parent! I've given up more and done more for that kid than YOU EVER HAVE, you don't get to take credit when you've done NOTHING.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Dear friend who always gets creepy friend requests from dudes,

QUIT POSTING CLEAVAGE PICS!!!!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    A girl talking to you does not consitute a "relationship"; no need to change your status.

Your writing and spelling are so bad, I rarely know what you are talking about in your statuses. But it is good for a laugh, so keep it up.

:drinker:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    How did I not notice before how incredibly stupid all of you are?

and

I'm sorry but your "I know only my true friends will repost" line only makes it more likely that i will not repost.

and

I hate all of your posts. I just keep you as a friend on hear because I like reading them and immediately making fun of them to the live people around me.

and

i understand that you are "just sayin'" you don't have to put that at the end of all of your posts
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Oh those are some really cute pregnancy photos of you and the guy that accidentally got you pregnant. Hopefully you'll be able to finish high school once the baby comes....
  • RLDeShazo
    Options
    this is great. There are so many times that I have started typing this stuff, only to backspace at the last minute.
  • RLDeShazo
    Options
    I think it is totally hilarious that while you are quoting scripture, your wife is telling everyone about all your felony convictions. And that is why you are still on my friends list.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    <High school friend who had been accepted to Harvard and was going to be a doctor> What the hell happened? You had it made! You had brains, looks and a supportive family. How did you end up with no degree of any type, working as a waitress and bartender and the occasional band gig? It hurts my heart to see you post about waking up with a hangover at age 40+ or having to find another place to rent that costs less than the craphole you live in now. All the "positude" on earth can't cover the fact that you just haven't done anything with your life girl. Even that son you had wasn't raised by you. Jesus wept.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    BUMP