Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Dear idiot, stop posting statuses like:

(Facebook Person) "omg I just got some really bad news!!"
    (Every nosey person on their friendlist) "OMG What happened?"
    (Facebook Person) "Oh I can't say, sorry.."

Same goes for statuses like "OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!" and then when people ask, it's private... lol

I KNOW! Right?!??! WTF!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    The more you post about how much you hate drama, the more obvious it is that you actually love creating it.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Dear Old School Friend whom i don't consider a friend now, please stop telling the world how great your kids are and how much you love them. I get the fact that your were stupid/drunk enough to reproduce. The rest of us do not need the sickeningly sweet sappy reminders of this. We are able to control ourselves/use appropriate protection.

Please do not post status updates to your children, they are not old enough to read. If they are old enough to read, try telling your children you love them/are proud of them. You know, in person. It'll mean a lot more.

Please stop putting pictures of your children as your profile picture. When I log in from other countries, facebook asks me to verify by naming my friends by looking at their pictures. I wouldn't recognise your children on the street, so theres no way I'm going to know who you are they are by looking at their photo. Your facebook profile is supposed to be you, not your children.

Dear Sister, yes I am going to decline your friend request yet again. I have no interesting in knowing how bored/drunk/fed up you are or that you've had a row with our mum again. Similarly, i do not need you to know the stupid photos i got tagged in or where i might be at any given moment. You do not need to see the near-the-knuckle comments made on my status update. You are my sister, but you are not my friend.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    how the hell did you graduate high school with grammar like that?!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've just been thinking about all the statuses I'd LOVE to post on facebook but I can't, so I thought a 'Get it off your chest' thread would be fun to have :smile:

I'll start:

Dear attention *kitten*, being a regular *kitten* just isn't enough for you is it??

do we have a mutual friend? *giggle*
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Do ya have to change your profile pic every SINGLE day? Do you not get tired of yourself looking at the mirror (and taking pictures with your phone.) That facelift/ botox, new shirt, new hairstyle still does not make you look good. You're still the ugly girl from HS.
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted that bible verse and shared the picture of jesus. it is nice to be reassured of such things before you go out and have sexual encounters with multiple guys while being so wasted you wont remember. dont worry. that "like" saved your soul...
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i dont care about your children!!! make them a facebook and anyone who does care can add them!!!!
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Dear Facebook Friend, if your life was really as awesome as you try to make us think it is you wouldn't have time to keep posting about it on Facebook.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Congrats on having a child - but I don't need to read about him/her/it EVERY DAY I am not friends with your child. Post big events by all means - you know first step etc - but not that today they had a poo. Seriously, and you posted wondering why people had de-friended you since the birth. D'oh.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    i dont care about your children!!! make them a facebook and anyone who does care can add them!!!!

I wish this had a like button!!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    edit
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Dear Facebooker, please stop pretending like youre rich! you are not rich...just because you are receiving govmt help up the ying-yang and spending the money that should have gone to your rent and food but the govt pays for and now you are out spending it on what YOU want does not make you better than everyone else! what are you scheming on and for what? id rather pay my way than sit there collecting free money. You are not better than everyone else!!!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol we are a bunch of crazy indivuduals lol but ohhhh that felt so good!!!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    "Nobody needs an update every 10 minutes from you explaining your dull life."

"If you can't spell, don't post"

"after 7 years, we're finally engaged!" :grumble:
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Dear idiot, stop posting statuses like:

(Facebook Person) "omg I just got some really bad news!!"
    (Every nosey person on their friendlist) "OMG What happened?"
    (Facebook Person) "Oh I can't say, sorry.."

Same goes for statuses like "OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!" and then when people ask, it's private... lol

I KNOW! Right?!??! WTF!

Ditto! Oh my, I see it multiple times a day.... just roll my eyes and don't bother going back to read the comments later because I already know it is a BIG flipping secret, but lord, we are expected to drop we are doing to just think about what could be so horroible or so amazing. pffft!
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Updates on your child's potty training is disgusting, not cute. I don't understand how it's possible that someone needs this to be spelled out.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    im glad i dont require that much validation.

if you'd quit making your hoo-haa a welcome mat, you might land a decent guy.
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Do ya have to change your profile pic every SINGLE day? Do you not get tired of yourself looking at the mirror (and taking pictures with your phone.) That facelift/ botox, new shirt, new hairstyle still does not make you look good. You're still the ugly girl from HS.

...And do all of your new profile pics have to look EXACTLY the same? Do you actually go outside, or do you live in your bathroom?

And since I have younger cousins and neighbors' kids as friends: If I see "TBH Likeeeeeeeeee" one more time, I will delete you.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Let's just face it, you got knocked up.