Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• lamanderanna
    Options
    If your life effing sucks as much as your facebook status says it does, get off facebook and go do something about it. No one feels sorry for you.

I posted that one. I lost some friends. I'm ok with that.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Stop telling me how much you hate Christians yet everytime mama or Auntie or someone is sick or near death you ask for prayer from your Christian FB friends.
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You have had 16 freaking years to get married. Don’t *kitten* on MY wedding because you can’t get over your petty jealously because your baby brother is getting married before you. I was nice enough to ask you to be one of my goddamn bridesmaids and I’m trying to be nice… but you make it EXTREMELY difficult. Just because you hate your life doesn’t mean that I have to hate mine. Get the f_ck over yourself and just be happy for your little brother for once. You’ve already lost one brother to cancer… and you’re about to lose another one because you can’t get over yourself for one day (side note: his words, not mine). This wedding is happening with or without you.

I feel a little better now. I just can't wait to b!tch her out after the wedding... :explode:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Unless you personally look like a fetus, your profile pic doesn't need to be an ultrasound.

PS: It's gross.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Facebook is not a church. Please stop quoting scriptures every hour and preaching in your status all while posting random insults and snarky comments about people. Seriously? You give religion a bad name.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wish I could post to all my co-workers & clients: if you call or text me late at night with a business concern I'll be calling or texting you back at 4 am when I get up :)
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    1) I don't need to know that your child just pooped in the potty, drew a picture, or that the child you are carrying is moving around all night, or making your pelvis hurt and I don't need the list of differences between the first and second pregnancy.
    2) To all those people asking me when I'm going to have a baby - I am having a heck of a time getting pregnant so thanks for annoying me so much about it that it's consuming me.
    3) do we really need to see 75 pictures of your hair/face/muscles/baby/partying/baby/new furniture/baby
    4) That tattoo is really ugly what were you thinking?

ohhhh I just stay off facebook now because I have lost all sense of humour since trying to have a baby.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I have someone on my Facebook that writes posts on the pages of supermarkets or pubs/restaurants telling them that the service he received was awful and that they should go and die.

1. I get that places should hear feedback but every 20 minutes he's slating another store via their Facebook page.
    2. How is it appropriate to tell anyone to "go and die"?!
    3. The reasons he finds to fault the service are pathetic.
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't care about your farm, city, shop, or whatever other ville you're involved in......much less your recycled political opinion...

This :laugh:
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you are in love. And thanks for sharing with us everyday all the great things he does for you. But ummmm, heres a question. Why haven't any of your family memebers met him yet? Why no pics of him on FB? And y'all have 2 kids together, huh? Is he married? IJS
  • bladerunnerS
    Options
    "I agreed to add you as a friend because I wondered what it would be like to sleep with you. Continue posting slutty drunk photos. Thanks. My number is 319-.... by the way."
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God stop complaining about your Pregnancy. How horrible your day was because of morning sickness stretch marks and heartburn. And stop complaining about how your infant left you up all night and you wish you could nap...

Word of advice... There are women out there that would do absolutely anything and everything to be in your shoes and be happy to be doing what you take for granted.

Count your blessings!

DING DING DING

I'm friends with one girl who tragically had a stillborn baby a couple of years ago due to some unknown conditiion. She was pregnant again recently, and ALL she did was complain all day everyday on FB, every status was moaning. I felt like saying, surely you would be so grateful to be having a healthy pregnancy, even if it is tiring!!

My fiance and I tried for 3 years for a baby, we lost a baby too. I would have done, given, ANYTHING to have a healthy pregnancy
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Uh... how much of this applies equally to MFP?

/winner

:laugh:
  • abbiekgurl
    abbiekgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yup. THIS ^^^. Except it was her older brother. And she was mad we didn't plan the wedding the way her and her mother wanted. Oi.
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Dear facebook friends,

Are you sure we went to the same schools? Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. Pick up a grammar and spelling book instead of getting on facebook. My 7yo constructs better sentences, speaks proper english, reads well and can spell. He's available to tutor you.

Ahhhhhhhh...I feel better now :-)
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    1) I don't need to know that your child just pooped in the potty, drew a picture, or that the child you are carrying is moving around all night, or making your pelvis hurt and I don't need the list of differences between the first and second pregnancy.
    2) To all those people asking me when I'm going to have a baby - I am having a heck of a time getting pregnant so thanks for annoying me so much about it that it's consuming me.
    3) do we really need to see 75 pictures of your hair/face/muscles/baby/partying/baby/new furniture/baby
    4) That tattoo is really ugly what were you thinking?

ohhhh I just stay off facebook now because I have lost all sense of humour since trying to have a baby.

I'm right there with ya sweetie!
  • abbiekgurl
    abbiekgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have had 16 ****ing years to get married. Don’t **** on MY wedding because you can’t get over your petty jealously because your baby brother is getting married before you. I was nice enough to ask you to be one of my goddamn bridesmaids and I’m trying to be nice… but you make it EXTREMELY difficult. Just because you hate your life doesn’t mean that I have to hate mine. Get the **** over yourself and just be happy for your little brother for once. You’ve already lost one brother to cancer… and you’re about to lose another one because you can’t get over yourself for one day (side note: his words, not mine). This wedding is happening with or without you.

I feel a little better now. I just can't wait to ***** her out after the wedding...

Yup. THIS ^^^. Except it was her older brother. And she was mad we didn't plan the wedding the way her and her mother wanted. Oi.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    "Stop saying "FML" all the time. You've been complaining about your oldest not being on a schedule for 2 years. You want to know why? Because you let her stay up w/ you while you play COD and you're making her dinner at 2am! You don't have a job, why can't you keep your kids on a schedule? You haven't worked in over a year, you have a 2 year old, a 5 month old and OOPS you're pregnant again?! All the while you're complaining about how your baby daddy isn't helping you at home with the kids. He's the only one out there working to try to support you."

Ugh! I feel much better, thank you!
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    my would be facebook post....

everything you just regurgitated about your "political" stance can be debunked on snopes.com you idiot...so do a little research if you want someone to take you seriously. gah!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    "LIKE THIS PICTURE IF YOU THINK SHE IS BEAUTIFUL"
    with a picture of some poor child who clearly has cancer.

I HATE when people share these photos. I'm sure that child's parents would hate the thought of her photo going around facebook