Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    1) I don't care.
    2) Nobody else cares.
    3) Vaguebooking something you don't have the balls to say to an individual in person doesn't earn you cool points.
    4) Leave the politics in the polling booths... you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
    5) Save the drama... oh, wait... I just deleted you.

This one I love :laugh:

1- I know you need attention and people worrying deeply for you, but vaguebooking isn't the solution

2- I know you love each other so so much you need to tag each other and tell each other how much you love each other on here, why not try talking to each other for once?

3- Omg, you were of on parental leave as a dad for a whole year and it ended with you being ill and messing the last days of your great marvellous year that you kept posting about and putting pics about, that is so so so sad! Come to think of it, you should give reimburse what you requested I bought for your kid's baptism because you didn't want to waste money on this and prefered doing expensive $$ activities and road trips with your kids.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Wow, some people need to figure out how to delete or Do not show in news feed.

Clue: Hover your mouse icon (yes some people need this much info) over persons name, hover over friends button, go down the list to Show in news feed. Boom, no more posts and no one is offended and you no longer have to see their daily routine, political posts or whatever it is that is annoying you.

Glad some of these people aren't my friends.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    "Your baby looks cute but we're not interested how he got out of your tummy."

- Taken from actual experience when I saw the pics posted by one of my fb friends who happens to be my co-worker who posted pics of her ceasarian operation with her first child with matching bloods on the cloth, EWWWW SUPER GROSS :sick:

Oh, I had a facebook friend who would ALWAYS post the date her babies were due, the date and time they were actually born, their weight and length at birth, how they were delivered and how long the labour was...then went on about their babies' injections and how they behaved...seriously, we don't need to know this!!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    No I will NOT like your page... Your not a f***ing photographer ... You're just a dude with a very expensive camera.. and "instagram effect" presets saved up in your photoshop...
    Yes I know where you downloaded them off... so stop acting like you edited em X(....
  • Temporalia
    Options
    Dear idiot, stop posting statuses like:

(Facebook Person) "omg I just got some really bad news!!"
    (Every nosey person on their friendlist) "OMG What happened?"
    (Facebook Person) "Oh I can't say, sorry.."

Same goes for statuses like "OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!" and then when people ask, it's private... lol

That is possibly the most annoying statuses of all.

That is what is called vaguebooking, I hate it and sometimes will hint with humor something like: vaguebooking much ;)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    1) I don't care.
    2) Nobody else cares.
    3) Vaguebooking something you don't have the balls to say to an individual in person doesn't earn you cool points.
    4) Leave the politics in the polling booths... you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
    5) Save the drama... oh, wait... I just deleted you.

This. LOL.
  • amandamaedchen
    Options
    I think it's creepy as hell that my ex is dating a high school student.
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dear ex -facebook friend

I deleted you because you are a 50 yr old man and you are posting pics of half naked 20 yr old girls. Every day several times a day! I do not want to see this. There's a name for people like you!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Even with Instagram your photos are terrible
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    "You're not getting "racks" you make 8.50/hr"

"All of your pics with him are with photo collage apps, are you sure thats your boyfriend"

"You're 32, you know you can get real married instead of just listing it on facebook right"
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I've blocked a couple of people...but others I keep in my newsfeed simply for the entertainment factor....and as a reminder of what not to do :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this. I'm friends with my friends on facebook. If I felt these things about a friend I would remove them and stop being friends instead of being two-faced and fake. I'm not trying to be mean. Just why stress yourself about facebook, if people are bothering you, just don't be friends with them. Chances are that if you feel that way about them then they probably don't like you either. Get some better friends.
  • Temporalia
    Options
    I've blocked a couple of people...but others I keep in my newsfeed simply for the entertainment factor....and as a reminder of what not to do :laugh:

Thanks to people like this, i've seen how annoying someone can get and rarely post unless i'm drunk or really have something to share. I did remove some from news feed and deleted some, but when it's family and can cause potential drama, I just remove from feed, then if I need entertainment, i go see...
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    "If I deleted you, that does not mean to subscribe to my updates, or friend request me every two days to see if I really deleted you, YES I deleted you, Can we move on now?"

"You've now posted 3 times your going to bed,please JUST GO TO BED ALREADY"
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    IM IN LOVE. BETCHA NEVER THOUGHT ****ING EVER THAT YOU'D HEAR BRI UTTER THOSE DAMN WORDS, EH?
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    According to facebook you get in and out of relationships in a matter of days..... sometimes hours. Do you really consider the first time you meet a new guy as being in a relationship? Stop posting that crap.
    Also.... stop whining for attention. Don't make posts about "I'm not answering questions and I'm having a bad day. I don't want to talk about it." Then go on to tell EVERY single person that comments on this posts to text you or call you. Attention....*kitten*.... Literally.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Sure, I could post what I really think about you and your status, but I'd rather make fun of you over at my diet forum, behind your back. And if I did that you might know the real me, the one that doesn't really like you but... the one with so many insecurities I have to make fun of your status. Sure I could unfriend you, block you, hell even just unsubscribe to your posts, but as I mentioned before, I need a person that I can use to point out their flaws and mistakes so that no one will look at mine.

Come on people we are better than this right?

Obviously, you are much better than I am.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Dear Facebook Friend,

I honestly don't care that it is your birthday and I hate having to leave stupid birthday messages for you just because FB won't let me forget it.
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?

THIS^^^ !!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    To the chick who always talk about her perfect day and life...Whatever *****, you have split ends.