Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• renegadecupid
    Options
    Me: *unfriend button*

1 month later: enraged text message to my phone.

Her: Did you delete me on FB? *butthurt replies ensue* Leik OMG You're childish.

Me: What is childish is that it took you a month to notice.

*click*
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Wow... you guys make me want to delete my facebook.

Judgmental much?

No, just pointing out the jabs are not necessary.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Stop posting, ranting and raving about EVERY single thing you do and any problems you have ALL day long! Go get a freaking job or a hobby so you won't have time to post about trivial matters that no one else cares about!

If you continue to do this you WILL be deleted! I don't care if we are related!

You have been warned!

Yeah.... That got on my nerves too.
    Thats why I don't do facebook. Its too irritating to me. Gets under my nerves too much. And cortisol causes stubborn belly fat.
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Dear Friend,

****You are always bragging about money, you have this and that... but I have never once saw a post saying anything about your job****

**** you have 5 kids by 5 different men... the last baby daddy was our high school friends husband and our friend was on her death bed with brain cancer when you conceived your son. You constantly are posting that he and the other men don't pay you child support and your sick of going to court???? Get some respect for yourself, be an example for your children, and close your legs.....****

I feel so much better now, thanks for this thread.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey old classmates, so you're working your dream job and traveling the world now? thats great.........I'm smaller than you!!!!! lol

Petty I know, but its all i got :-/

Lol. I like it!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the one that bugs me the most is a great friend BUT he is a teacher and he CANNOT SPELL!

How do you tell a teacher to GO BACK TO SCHOOL before he wrecks the children's education.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Proof positive that people generally tend to like others just because they are like themselves instead of having an open mind. I have unfriended for reasons like personal attacks or posting offensive material, or the person is just plane unreasonable and disrespectful toward me.
  • baggageallowance
    Options
    ** no I won't vote for your child in the 'cutest baby competition' because I'm a terrible liar **

My 2nd ever post but I feel that this is going to be my favourite board on here. Laughing burns calories right?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    STOP your whining, stop your pity party for everyone to see....everybody has some troubles in life but, they don't have to display them every freakin day! sheesh!!!! (ok, I feel better) lol
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    To various people:

Stop posting quotes! It doesn't make you look smarter!

I don't care if the weekend just started or that it ended. It's called life. Live it, regardless of the day.

I don't need a fkn daily weather report.

Quit posting a pic of every damn thing you do with your kid. It's called being a parent, just do it and shut up! Spend less time taking pics and more time with your kid!

No one give's a rat's *kitten* about your 'coffee' posts and how you'd die without it.

Cat pics.. enuf said.

Seriously? You're still making duck faces? Stopppp! You still look stupid! Also, enuf of the pics you took of yourself in the bathroom mirror after applying a ton of makeup and doing your hair JUST for the pic!

Get off the bandwagon! That applies to politics, sports and anything else that's popular 'at the moment'.

You'r pics of you being sloppy drunk are not appropriate! You'll regret it later.

Pics of injured body parts. This includes casts, burns and all of your stitches!

I know you love Jesus but you don't need to tell me 10 times a day.

Liking that pic of the little kid with cancer WILL not cure him!

A detailed list of all the food you're eating/baking/cooking for dinner tonight!

Please stop getting off on being the first person to post that a person has died. She knows who she is!

Finally, stop your damn whining or the next time I see you, you'll get slapped! Yeah I'm joking, but I really want to.

Thanks, I feel better now.

Things I LIKE to see on facebook:

vacation pics with people in them, pics of kids (but not 10 times a day), dogs, puppies and kittens that are YOURS, your good grades, stuff you do outside & not sitting on your *kitten*, cars, your new guns, HAPPY people pics, weddings, jokes, cartoons if not political, sports with you playing them, map my run, your garden, the big fish/game/mushrooms you caught/shot/found, your house, your pinterest stuff, your projects, the movie you just watched, family news that applies to MY family, major life events, how you're doing after surgery is nice because I want to know how you're doing but please don't post every 5 minutes because you have nothing else to do right now, weather photos like tornadoes, ginormous hail, thunderheads and finally.. anything that has helped you lose weight, stay in shape or get healthier.

I feel so much better now. Thanks for the post. lol
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?

OMG.....REALLY...YOU LIVE WITH HIM, SLEEP WITH HIM, EAT WITH HIM AND YOU STILL FIND IT NECESSARY TO POST ON HIS FB WALL THE DYING LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HIM....GET OVER YOURSELVES AND GET YOUR LIFE!!

GUESS WHAT

NOBODY CARES!! :huh: :noway:

OMG! YES! We don't care! And, further...

To the couple whom have discussions with each other on a thread on Facebook... Please, for the love of God, turn off the technology. You're sitting next to each other watching the same FKNG program. Do you even know how to carry on a vocal conversation!?!?!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but your "I know only my true friends will repost" line only makes it more likely that i will not repost.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Add anything along the lines of "if you love me, you'll re-post" or "I bet 99% of people won't re-post" is a surefire way to guarantee I will NOT re-post it -- and if I could delete it from my feed, I would. I hate that passive-agressive *kitten*.
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    Where to start:

1) I don't care who your voting for so stop spamming me with your opinions because I have my own!
    2) From what I've seen on your FB page, I'd say you may be bi-polar and the issues your having with men/women...is YOU!
    3) I may be overweight, but your ugly and I can go on a diet! So please stop posting a different "pose" every day!!
  • FreeStuffRockz
    Options
    To the chick who always talk about her perfect day and life...Whatever *****, you have split ends.

*GRIN* I am gonna be laughing about this all day! That is a good one! This subject has made my day! You people are hysterical! This is great to relieve stress!! :p

How about the person who always post nothing but religious post everyday!
    Most are long lectures or sharing articles about how YOU CAN be a better person (They are saving the world ya know!!)
    They are overly critical of people & negative everyday... Yep off my news feed bye bye lol
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Dear person that I repeatedly 'unfriend': That is not a Facebook glitch, that is me deleting you because I am friends with your ex who is not a psychotic b!#$&.

Yes I enjoy accepting the friend request just to delete it. :laugh:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Yes I enjoy accepting the friend request just to delete it. :laugh:

that's just..... wrong....

I love it!! :drinker: :laugh:
  • sotellmedarling
    sotellmedarling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've been wanting to say this for awhile now!

Dear "BFF's" From Middle School/High School,

If you don't act like I exist by:
    1. Ignoring my comments on your posts while responding to others
    2. Never commenting on or even liking any of my statuses
    3. Rarely wishing me a happy birthday although you wish others a happy birthday
    4. Only coming to me when you say you need help but actually only want to whine, but then changing the subject when I start to talk about my own legitimate issues
    5. Go on and on about your "bestest friends" that never includes me but then calling me one of your best friends on occasion when you're whining to me
    6. Etc.

Then, NO, I am not going to answer your messages/texts/calls about wanting to hang out. NO, I'm not going to respond to your statuses anymore. YES, I am ignoring you. I think it's time we both accept the fact that we are different people and we aren't really friends anymore. Oh wait, I HAVE accepted it. But I can't tell if you even realize how you're making me resent you.

(That felt good to get off my chest! I actually got so sick of being used by these friends and blocked them for the time being, but being the passive-aggressive and insecure person I am, I still feel like I'm being the mean one for not confronting them. And I still might in the future. I just don't know. I mean, seriously. I thought this drama was supposed to be over with once you reached a certain age. We're 24/25 now! Not 16.)
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    To various people:

Cat pics.. enuf said.

I'm so guilty of that one... but it's my cat rather than someone elses, and they are honest to god hilarious pictures. He's a little special ed.

Things I LIKE to see on facebook:

vacation pics with people in them......

I agree with this one - although I love when people post pictures of their vacations, I get bored and click through the ones with no people. Yeah, that one picture of the important building by itself is great. Now let me see you, happy, having a good time. I always click through all the boring ones of no people.
  • tibicinadulcis
    Options
    Dear Most-of-my-friends-whom-I-actually-see,

Thank you for trying to support me and telling me that "plenty of people who love" me will be at places I tell you I don't feel comfortable going. What you don't know? One of the main examples you use of "someone who loves me" who is supposed to make me feel comfortable there is EXACTLY why I don't go. He and I have a far more complicated history than you can imagine, and while we still put on a face every week when we have to work together, we have NO idea how to be around one another. Half the time I'm around him I end up going home depressed. Why on earth would I put myself through that on purpose??? I don't tell any of you all the details and how much I've been hurt and the countless times I have cried because of him. I don't tell you because I know how much you all like him and because we all have to get along and find a way to work together. I don't tell you because I don't want things to be as awkward for you as they are for me.

So while I appreciate you trying to help, PLEASE just let it go. If I don't feel comfortable somewhere or around a certain group of people, please just accept that there is a real reason for those feelings and please stop making me feel guilty about not joining you there!

Thanks... needed to say that. :)