Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Replies

• I do have kids. And I'm married to the father. And no, I don't think celebrating, with a public declaration, the fact that a dissolution of a relationship resulted in kids only getting to see one parent at a time is appropriate. One may feel relieved at the "break", just as any parent needs to have time away, but when the "break" is court ordered, it's just plain tacky to "whoo-hoo" it on facebook.

This is perfectly said!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    So tired of all your daily political negative posts... I get it... you don't like one particular canidate ...enough already!!!

Hopefully, it will end after the election... or I just may have to unfriend you! :)

This! I know a lady who posts this crap all day everyday and repeats some of it over and over! :/
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    To people who were in my year at school:
    Congratulations on your new baby/getting married...
    ...I just graduated with an upper second class honours degree and have been accepted for a postgraduate course that will lead to my dream job.

To anyone in general:
    Sorry to hear that your grandparent passed away/it's the anniversary of their death but I'm not sure they would want the whole world to know that - seek comfort from your family who are also grieving...probably in a more personal and meaningful way or honour them in person by visiting their resting place with flowers (the traditional way of remembering someone).
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Enough with the, "Im getting Drunk and having Party after party looking sexy in my skin tight dresses like EVERY weekend!" It is So annoying, and alot of them are in MED SCHOOL! i like to party too, but i dont facebook it every chance i get. i at least try to hold a profressional appearence and im a Massage Therapist. if you in MED SCHOOL STOP IT! STOOOOOPPP! Grow up!! we need your professionalism in the future... Sorry that's my rant
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Your son is a little *kitten*. His actions are the signs of him being nothing more than a bully, they are not adorable antics.

Yes! I can't stand it when people brag on the snotty things their kids do and think it's cute...
  • chocohollic
    chocohollic Posts: 62 Member
    ''I am SICK to the back teeth of a certain person in the school playground forever bigging up her child....FFS yes, we get that he is clever, finds his homework too easy and that you really must speak to the teacher...BLAH BLAH BLAH.- .in earshot of anyone who'll listen...I too have a child who is doing really well and i'm very proud, but I don't tell people so many times that it feels like their ears are going to start bleeding''

AAAAHH and breathe..I needed to say that lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    A status on my FB feed the other day "The awkward moment when your 3 year old tells another toddler in Nandos 'I'll knock you out you c*nt" bahahahahahaha"

That's actually not funny at all and you should be ashamed of yourself that your just-gone-3 year old has that word in his vocabulary
  • Do you really think I want to see a picture of your new purse?
    ----
    I love the fact your up every two hours with your baby! I bet you wish you wouldn't have laughed at me when I told you how to get your baby to sleep through the night while you were pregnant. Next time listen to me when I have something to say! I have three kids, this ain't my first rodeo!
    ----
    Do you really need to change your status every two hours?
    ---
    DO you have any idea how annoying/ridiculous you sound on those videos that you post of your kids? He he he he!
    ----
    Hey MIL! Stop telling me that my kids are watching too much tv! My kids tell me exactly how much tv you let them watch while you were "babysitting" and it's always more than we watch in a week!
    ---
    I would unfriend you, but I am having too much fun showing you how much fun I am having when your not around!
    ---
    Sorry, but if you think God's going to let you into heaven because you share a post that said "share if you love Jesus" you got another think coming! And your a fool if you think I am going to repost something so stupid!
    ---
    You said you weren't coming to my house because you were sick, and yet I see you in pictures at a ball game? WTH! Do you think I am stupid?

So glad I got that off my chest! Thanks everyone! This was great therapy :)
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Seriously? ANOTHER picture of your face? That makes 527 and counting. You're not all that.
  • Your son is a little *kitten*. His actions are the signs of him being nothing more than a bully, they are not adorable antics.

Yes! I can't stand it when people brag on the snotty things their kids do and think it's cute...

This! And the political rants and the "like if you love your mom/love your kids/love your sister/know someone who has died". WE ALL DO!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    :heart: :love: :heart:
    After three relationship profile changes yours should automatically change to unstable idiot.
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Yah, we all get it. You're the perfect family with the perfect kids, the perfect relationship, the best coach for all of your perfect kids sports!!! Why don't you actually tell your family to their face because none of us give a rats *kitten*. We just read it to make fun of you after we"re done pukin!!!!
  • Dear idiot, stop posting statuses like:

(Facebook Person) "omg I just got some really bad news!!"
    (Every nosey person on their friendlist) "OMG What happened?"
    (Facebook Person) "Oh I can't say, sorry.."

Same goes for statuses like "OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!" and then when people ask, it's private... lol

That is possibly the most annoying statuses of all.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    And the moronic post of the day award goes to. . . . . . (fill in the blank). But I'm afraid I'd be the "winner" way too many times!!
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    hahaha Love the one about defrinding but want you to know how much fun Im having when youre not around!!!!! bababahahaha
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    You conniving, manipulative c**t. I can't believe how much you use your own daughter to get money, to get attention, to use as control over your EX. He's your ex lady. For a reason. Take a look at yourself. Who the hell would want a controlling, conniving, lying, manipulator like yourself in their life? "YOu call me now or I'm calling the cops on you both"... like seriously *kitten*? Grow up, get a life, and quit trying to ruin our life thus hurting your own flesh and blood. You're sooo going to lose her one day because of it. But you're not even smart enough to realize that and see what you're doing. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who uses their own child doesn't deserve to breathe. And as for my MS- yes, somedays I actually do have good days and can go hiking.. it's how MS is- dumbass.

ahhh.. thx. feels so much better. LOL
  • "Your baby looks cute but we're not interested how he got out of your tummy."

- Taken from actual experience when I saw the pics posted by one of my fb friends who happens to be my co-worker who posted pics of her ceasarian operation with her first child with matching bloods on the cloth, EWWWW SUPER GROSS :sick:
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    *After someone posts something depressing but nothing specific*

Comment 1: "What's up hun?"
    Comment 2: "What happened?"
    Original Poster: "I'll private message you."

it's almost as annoying as someone saying they were going to tell you something but then says "Never mind, it doesn't matter!"

It obviously did matter at one point when you were willing to tell everyone on your facebook that you were feeling like *kitten* or whatever but NOW, after arousing everyone's curiosities, you're only willng to tell the people who probably gave a *kitten* in the first place...false promises, REALLY?!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Your son is a little *kitten*. His actions are the signs of him being nothing more than a bully, they are not adorable antics.

oh how about how their sweet little one said they were "the best mommy ever" and made their heart just melt...(:sick: )...like, who gives a flying *kitten*?
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 179 Member
    Hello Idiot:
    1. You are FB friends with your boss...since you posted that you were "playing hooky" to <do whatever>, of course he found out you weren't really sick.
    2. Since you were still friends with him while you were b*tching about how your boss is a d*ck, of course he knew that too.
    3. You got fired? What a shocker!!
    4. Maybe you should check out FB's privacy settings since prospective employers may try to check out your page. They may not dig the fact that you talk about your co-workers and give out specifics about your work on FB.
    5. Oh, and IF you get a new job...don't friend your boss!