Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    I simply un-friend those people.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    " *who is that? Also would accept who's that? " in reference to this one guys annoying facebook posts that I think have to do with a football thing or something where he always says WHO DAT!!!!

also...

" *go " in reference to when people spell it "geaux". No. That's wrong. The same guy as above does it all the time. And he'll do the "-eaux" to a ton of things... ugh.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Dear friend who always gets creepy friend requests from dudes,

QUIT POSTING CLEAVAGE PICS!!!!

hahaha! like like like
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ALSO - a real status I wish I could post - Tim stop throwing yourself multiple birthday parties with cover charges and announcements every 2 hours. I love you but please stop. Thank you. ♥
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Do not keep posting pictures of your pets like they are children! They aren't! They're freaking animals (although...I do really like the person who keeps doing this). And for those of you who do keep posting pictures of your kids every day...STOP! I don't care that much about them either! LOL!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Dear friend, I do not care that you are sick of politics, in case you have not noticed, we are about to have a freaking election!!!!

Dear friend, do you realize what your child are posting?

Dear friend, your so awesome we already realize, you don't need to keep reminding us!

And the worst! Dear friend, how on earth can you post a photo of your deathbed relative? It just is not right!
  • cherryberry2x4
    Options
    Dear inlaws who seem intent on analyzing every single thing I post, yes, my posts are about you. *trollface*
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    oh yeah!!:laugh:

When-people-argue-on-Facebook_zpsb73ba6b2.jpg
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this. I'm friends with my friends on facebook. If I felt these things about a friend I would remove them and stop being friends instead of being two-faced and fake. I'm not trying to be mean. Just why stress yourself about facebook, if people are bothering you, just don't be friends with them. Chances are that if you feel that way about them then they probably don't like you either. Get some better friends.

Same here. :flowerforyou:

I don't care how or how long I've known someone, the level of stress/bitter I'd have to endure to daily put up with people I can't stand costs too much, they'd have to go....
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    "I DON'T CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL"

and to the family member who privately came to me because she was two months behind on her mortgage and needed to borrow money, and less than a week later bought a brand new Dyson vacuum cleaner: "NO WONDER YOU CAN'T PAY YOUR MORTGAGE!!!"
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Wow... you guys make me want to delete my facebook.

Judgmental much?
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Dear friend, your so awesome we already realize, you don't need to keep reminding us!

*you're

Yes, I would post that. Lol.
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump...this thread is too funny! Keep 'em coming!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I agree with EVERY SINGLE COMMENT on this thread! Except for the one asking us to be more positive and supportive of people on Facebook, STFU.

May I also add:
    Quit trying to sell me *kitten* on Facebook! If I want to buy Scentsy, Mary Kay, Nerium, or whatever else you're selling, I PROMISE, I will come to you! You don't have to clog up my newsfeed with advertisements!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Stop posting, ranting and raving about EVERY single thing you do and any problems you have ALL day long! Go get a freaking job or a hobby so you won't have time to post about trivial matters that no one else cares about!

If you continue to do this you WILL be deleted! I don't care if we are related!

You have been warned!
  • birdieandkenadi05
    Options
    Keep telling yourself that you're not the problem, and that everyone else is. Eventually, you'll convince yourself, and then your friends list will be pointless.

LOLLZZZZZ HUGE FACT
  • birdieandkenadi05
    Options
    I've just been thinking about all the statuses I'd LOVE to post on facebook but I can't, so I thought a 'Get it off your chest' thread would be fun to have :smile:

I'll start:

Dear attention *kitten*, being a regular *kitten* just isn't enough for you is it??

Lol x

HAHAHAHAHA...JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING IN MY OFFICE...BET SOMEONE IS GONNA POST A FB STATUS ABOUT IT!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Dear friend, you're so awesome we already realize, you don't need to keep reminding us!

I have been told this many times. That my life is special and unique and blah blah blah youve made your dreams come true - now we dont want to hear about it - now please leave facebook because you make other people feel bad just by living your everyday life.

I dont think its fair that just because someone worked hard to get their life to be what they wanted it to be, they should have to pretend they didnt.

Dear sucky people who complain about their lives being small and boring everyday and have nothing to post about except 'should I watch Project Runway or Survivor' or some long drivel list of gossip that does nothing positive for anyone - please be more interesting.
  • birdieandkenadi05
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?

OMG.....REALLY...YOU LIVE WITH HIM, SLEEP WITH HIM, EAT WITH HIM AND YOU STILL FIND IT NECESSARY TO POST ON HIS FB WALL THE DYING LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HIM....GET OVER YOURSELVES AND GET YOUR LIFE!!

GUESS WHAT

NOBODY CARES!! :huh: :noway:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this. I'm friends with my friends on facebook. If I felt these things about a friend I would remove them and stop being friends instead of being two-faced and fake. I'm not trying to be mean. Just why stress yourself about facebook, if people are bothering you, just don't be friends with them. Chances are that if you feel that way about them then they probably don't like you either. Get some better friends.

Same here. :flowerforyou:

I don't care how or how long I've known someone, the level of stress/bitter I'd have to endure to daily put up with people I can't stand costs too much, they'd have to go....

Yeah, I'd delete every last one of these guys if I got any hints that they were like this outside of Facebook. Good grief. Some friends eh?