Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• chanson104
    Options
    These are cracking me up!!!!
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1) STOP trying to guilt or scare me into posting stupid opinionated crap on my wall. I reserve MY wall for MY thoughts. I don't have to post your crap or prove to anyone else that I love something/someone, or believe/disbelieve in something or agree/disagree with you. If everybody reposted that crap every time it showed up, we'd all have duplicate walls. What's the point?

You can make it so that no one can post to your wall without your consent. Look under privacy settings, you might be able to change it to pertain to one specific person.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i have one: dear family member (this is why i can't post this statement ever),

please stop praising the quick fix to weight loss mix junk you are trying to get everyone to purchase from you! that crap doesn't work!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Please, please, PLEASE . .. Stop posting daily pictures of your dinner plate showing me everything stupid little thing you eat!! Do you seriously think that anyone gives a crap??

:cry:

yes. I make beautiful food and Im a photographer. I pretend Im top chef. I dont understand how this could ruin your day. I dont understand what unhealthy or awful about it. I mean... I dont want to see 10 million pictures of your child with spaghettiOs smeared across his face, the floor and your clothing.

I think nitpicking on something harmless and beautiful like creating artwork and posting it on facebook shows something ugly inside the complainer.

ps just because my feelings got hurt:

296519_10152292115295107_1880322588_n.jpg

Actually I would like the recipe that dessert. Looks delicious.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not hating on this, but I just for the life of me can not understand it...

When people take pictures of themseves and then post it on FB.

I can see if you are in a costume or something, but just to post a pic of yourself for no reason is so weird to me!!! I don't think I could ever do it. Like, those "in the car ones." lol! I dunno, a lot of my friends do it and I just don't get it.

Or, in the car, but not looking at the camera, as if someone just HAPPENED to be sitting on your dashboard snapping a pic.

Hehehe, I have a coworker who snaps a picture of herself looking coy while in her office at least once a week. It's almost exactly the same picture against the same background. She just uploaded a new one. There's nothing wrong with it, it just makes me giggle. Maybe she's going to try to do a time-lapse with them all? :wink:
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Please, please, PLEASE . .. Stop posting daily pictures of your dinner plate showing me everything stupid little thing you eat!! Do you seriously think that anyone gives a crap??

:cry:

yes. I make beautiful food and Im a photographer. I pretend Im top chef. I dont understand how this could ruin your day. I dont understand what unhealthy or awful about it. I mean... I dont want to see 10 million pictures of your child with spaghettiOs smeared across his face, the floor and your clothing.

I think nitpicking on something harmless and beautiful like creating artwork and posting it on facebook shows something ugly inside the complainer.

ps just because my feelings got hurt:

YUM!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Actually I would like the recipe that dessert. Looks delicious.

its breakfast!

plain greek yogurt
    pumpkin fig granola
    blueberries
    pecans
    clover blossom honey
    & a strawberry!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    The beauty of autonomy is that no matter how insanely republican you act on facebook, my little 'ol democratic vote will negate any enititled, misinformed, and racist thing you have to say. Your bull**** does not change my mind. And I don't have to be crazy to do it!

Political opinions don't bother me, there is a freaking ELECTION around the corner. What bugs is the apathy and people who live for the free stuff. None on my friends list but that doesn't mean a large number won't vote because they have become complacent.
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Please do not post status updates to your children, they are not old enough to read. If they are old enough to read, try telling your children you love them/are proud of them. You know, in person. It'll mean a lot more.

YESYESYESYESYESYESSS! THIS! I'll NEVER understand why people post status updates to people who AREN'T on FB and WON'T EVER READ THEM!!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted that bible verse and shared the picture of jesus. it is nice to be reassured of such things before you go out and have sexual encounters with multiple guys while being so wasted you wont remember. dont worry. that "like" saved your soul...

LMAO!!!!!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Dear people wit children. This is lovely but the constant progress reports not necessary unless its really funny. It cannot possible be that funny every day.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    i dont care what you ate

i dont need to know every 5 minutes how much you love your significant other
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This girl I went to college with is getting married to a guy she's been with for about 9 months now, total...oh and I only know how long they've been together because she posts "Happy X month anniversary baby, I love you so much!!" as her status, tagging him, every. Single. Month.

Now that she's engaged, she posts about wedding stuff at least 5 times a day (they're not getting married until next summer), tagging her fiance in literally everything, and if her posts aren't about the wedding, they involve her "most amazing man in the whole world!" with him tagged, of course.

I have the overwhelming urge to post "If you're still celebrating month anniversaries and posting all your 'I love yous' on facebook instead of just saying it to your partner directly, maybe you're not mature enough to get married."

Or maybe: "If you're married, engaged, or living with your partner, you can tell them your cheesy cutesy stuff to their face, or at least over a text message or something. Facebook does not care."

Of course I'd just come off as bitter and jealous since I'm not engaged or married, but good God. At least I don't have to try to convince the facebook world that my relationship is great...
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Dear idiots of the world: Just because it's on an e-card doesn't mean it's true.....
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Dear people wit children. This is lovely but the constant progress reports not necessary unless its really funny. It cannot possible be that funny every day.

sooooo true.. its so annoying
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    Dear Deadbeat,

Stop taking and posting pictures of yourself and the kids on the ONE day a week that you see & associate with them, on your facebook to look like you're father of the year. The only person whose opinion matters if you're "father of the year" is your kids, and they know better than to think so.

this except he only sees them once per year
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sure, I could post what I really think about you and your status, but I'd rather make fun of you over at my diet forum, behind your back. And if I did that you might know the real me, the one that doesn't really like you but... the one with so many insecurities I have to make fun of your status. Sure I could unfriend you, block you, hell even just unsubscribe to your posts, but as I mentioned before, I need a person that I can use to point out their flaws and mistakes so that no one will look at mine.

Come on people we are better than this right?

^^ = turd in punchbowl guy. Relax, it's just for fun. Did you leave your sense of humor in your other pants?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Who gives a ****

Who cares

Attention seeker
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    One status you say you need to find a job because you ca't pay your bills. The next one you tell me you're cooking shrimp scampi for dinner while drinking a bottle of wine. For a person who can't pay their bills, you eat better than I do and drink more than I do.
    hahaha...I had one who was complaining about needing to make money and move out of their trailer park (where she and her husband live with 3 kids in a two bedroom trailer)..then the next day she wanted someone to help design her new tattoo...huh? I don't have tattoos, but I do know they aren't cheap!!

Priorities people!!!

How about "I cant work because Im on disability, but I went on a 12 mile horseback ride and started barrel racing"...

totally happening RIGHT NOW... :angry:
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    "YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND STUPID AND SELFISH AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!" GROW THE F**** UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILD AND STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. THE GUY WHO IS 11 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU STILL MARRIED (RECENTLY SEPARATED TWO WEEKS AGO!!!) WHO IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER IS NOT THE GUY YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR. STOP MOOCHING OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THAT BABY!!!!!!!"

Thank you i feel much better :)