Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• AngelaKoder
    Options
    Nobody cares what you are eating for dinner, and no I don't need a gross picture of it either.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    "Stop posting pictures of your ugly babies."

lol
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    How about "I cant work because Im on disability, but I went on a 12 mile horseback ride and started barrel racing"...

totally happening RIGHT NOW... :angry:
    Do they think they aren't being watched? I had a brother in law on disability with a legitimate injury and he was being followed by an investigator with a camera!! People are really dumb when they think their facebook status is just between them and friends...
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't even talk baby talk to babies, I certainly don't want to read it when it's you talking to your boyfriend...
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sure, I could post what I really think about you and your status, but I'd rather make fun of you over at my diet forum, behind your back. And if I did that you might know the real me, the one that doesn't really like you but... the one with so many insecurities I have to make fun of your status. Sure I could unfriend you, block you, hell even just unsubscribe to your posts, but as I mentioned before, I need a person that I can use to point out their flaws and mistakes so that no one will look at mine.

Come on people we are better than this right?

I would normally agree with you except my post is about my darling sister and my maid of honor. Honestly, I don't say anything because 1. i don't feel like fighting, she knows how i feel and 2. she's my maid of honor (wedding is 12 days from now) I'm not about to lose my damn maid of honor over her stupidness....
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Please stop sending me requests for FB games and apps. I have NEVER responded, nor will I EVER. I've got better things to do. (like rant about it on MFP...) :laugh:

^^^^ THIS!
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    "Your baby looks cute but we're not interested how he got out of your tummy."

- Taken from actual experience when I saw the pics posted by one of my fb friends who happens to be my co-worker who posted pics of her ceasarian operation with her first child with matching bloods on the cloth, EWWWW SUPER GROSS :sick:

VOM! :sick: That would be grounds for immediately defriending and possibly blocking. Not even hiding updates scenario here... possibly unfriending in real life too.
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Please, please, PLEASE . .. Stop posting daily pictures of your dinner plate showing me everything stupid little thing you eat!! Do you seriously think that anyone gives a crap??

:cry:

yes. I make beautiful food and Im a photographer. I pretend Im top chef. I dont understand how this could ruin your day. I dont understand what unhealthy or awful about it. I mean... I dont want to see 10 million pictures of your child with spaghettiOs smeared across his face, the floor and your clothing.

I think nitpicking on something harmless and beautiful like creating artwork and posting it on facebook shows something ugly inside the complainer.

ps just because my feelings got hurt:

296519_10152292115295107_1880322588_n.jpg

Sorry, kind photographer - your photo is actually very beautiful, please post away ! I actually have some FB friends, who literally post a picture of virtually every meal - and I can assure you that they are NOT photographers. Do i really need to see everything that you put into your mouth?? No . . . just saying . . .. did not mean to hurt your feelings though :flowerforyou:
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Dear Deadbeat,

Stop taking and posting pictures of yourself and the kids on the ONE day a week that you see & associate with them, on your facebook to look like you're father of the year. The only person whose opinion matters if you're "father of the year" is your kids, and they know better than to think so.

this except he only sees them once per year

My son's dad does this. But he hasn't seen my son in 4 years, and he takes pictures from my FaceBook and posts them as his own. Ridiculous.

To him I would say: Well don't you put the *kitten* in class.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Stop posting 500 pics a day of your face, show your entire body for once !!!
    maybe you dont want people to see you at 300 plus lbs but stop degrading me
    for my healthy post
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Nobody cares what you are eating for dinner, and no I don't need a gross picture of it either.

Nobody cares what YOU are eating for dinner, but I have quite a following and none of it is ugly or gross. :flowerforyou:
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    We haven't forgotten what you look like, so you DON'T need to take the same angled picture with ducklips and cleavage every 1/2 hr.

When you talk about how bad your life is, and can't understand how this sh** keeps happening to you, and someone asks "what's wrong?", the acceptable response is NOT: "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY BUSINESS?"

Lol. I could go on, and on, and on. I try not to ever post anything super personal, about the gym, attention seeking, or about WHY AM I SINGLE AND ALONE I CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO LOVE ME I AM UNLOVEABLE. Effing annoying :/

And I love the ugly baby one. Hilllllarious!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    "Seriously, if I see one more political post from you I'm unfriending you. Don't you have anything else going on in your life worth posting about?"

"You post a vague status. Someone asks what's wrong. You say you can't talk about it. THEN WHY POST ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!?"
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Dear idiots of the world: Just because it's on an e-card doesn't mean it's true.....

THIS!!! And most of them aren't even that funny.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Your kid is not exceptional at everything.every test they do they seem to be the most intelligent child ever,not all kids can be that advanced.wheres the below average kids or does that just happen as we get older
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hey old classmates, so you're working your dream job and traveling the world now? thats great.........I'm smaller than you!!!!! lol

Petty I know, but its all i got :-/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: agreed!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    die facebook die!.... can you tell i deleted mine years ago? lol
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I do not need to know who u r with. where u r and what u r doing at EVERY minute of ur day!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    This isn't a complaint, it's a thank you.

I need to thank a "friend" of mine who posts "sexy" pics of herself in her bra and jeans after recently losing weight thanks to a diet pill and starving herself. She is starting to look like the crackhead prostitute she's always dreamed of looking like. So keep these pics coming girl, they provide much entertainment for myself and others!!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Stop posting 500 pics a day of your face, show your entire body for once !!!
    maybe you dont want people to see you at 300 plus lbs but stop degrading me
    for my healthy post

/agree... these folks crack me up...

:laugh:

Fat-Cat.png