Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    "Did you post that picture of yourself JUST so people would tell you how pretty you are?"
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to write your novel through facebook or just have diarrhoea of the keyboard??

Get off facebook and back to work you slacker!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Love how many posts this thread is getting!! Haha

One more to add to the mix

"Thanks for all the birthday messages!!"

In other words, If you didn't know it was my birthday, or you've forgotten to post happy birthday on my wall, now's your chance.

Lol
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Dear friend who just took back their cheating fiance after dragging me into the middle of the drama:

how exactly would you like me to respond when I see you and said cheater at my wedding next week "Hi jellyfish and *kitten*, thank you so much for coming"

LOL this page is awesome.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is a seriously passive-aggressive thread. :)

I'll go ahead:

Yes, friend - your complete and utter oversimplification of <political topic> is spot-on. it's so simple, right? If only someone smart like you was in charge we wouldn't have all these problems, would we? Thank you for opening my eyes to your awesome theories that I'm sure no one with 20 times the education you have in the actual FIELD you are spewing your horsesh!t in has ever thought of before you! No really - keep boiling down complex issues to "it's just common sense, right?!??" Stay awesome.

Love this...
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    "Did you post that picture of yourself JUST so people would tell you how pretty you are?"

OK - this is perfect.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    1. Your constant self-portraits and mirror shots complete with duck face make me want to punch a baby dolphin. Stop it.

2. Your constant drunken facebook relationship status changes sincerely make me buckle over with laughter... Every. Single. Time. Please continue doing so.

3. Vaguebooking gets you deleted.

4. Post more topless pictures... all of you.

5. Get the f*** off facebook all day - you run an in-home daycare. Maybe you should pay attention to the kids.
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Dear FB friend, I cannot believe you gave up your 2 year old baby and expect me to pat you on the back and say that you made a good decision. Why didn't you give up his 4 year old sister too? I suspect it's because your new husband is as racist as your family that also didn't take him in. I would have taken him if I had only known you were just going to give away your baby. I have no respect left for you. I'm so glad that now without the added expense of your son's care that you can go on expensive honeymoons, buy a new huge house and go shopping all the time <<insert sarcasm here>>. I'm only still your "friend" because I'm waiting for Karma to kick your *kitten*.

Dear FB Family member that I have unfriended. Stop sending me friend requests. I unfriended you because you are batsh*t crazy as I clearly stated on the phone. I don't want to see your posts and tempting me with pictures of my new nephew isn't going to make me add you. I will just go to someone's page who isn't nuts to look at those.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    You live at home with your parents, and you are 35 years old. You have two children who you continue to neglect for the pursuit of peni$. You are a sad, pathetic woman with absolutely no self esteem and even less self worth.

This b!tch sounds like a keeper, get me her name ASAP.....
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I have to say.. im seriously disturbed by the fact that you take your farmville so important..
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?
    I really hate when people do that- really? Happy Anniversary or I love you soo much back and forth on facebook? Why not just text or god-forbid call that person and be done with it!
    99% of the time, the people who post lovey-dovey pics of themselves and go on an out about how their life/relationship is perfect - are in a dream world and wish that it was. They ALWAYS end up divorced
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Dear family member who took back their cheating gf/fiance after dragging me into the middle of the drama:

I hope that baby is yours.
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    Big changes in my life......

Tina - OMG... What happened?
    OP - I'll messge you, Tina
    Greg - Sex change?
    OP - LOL, Greg..xoxoxo
    Greg - No, seriously, what happened?
    OP - Just sent you a note. ;)
    Jen - Love to you sweetie, miss you, hope it is for the best
    OP - Jen, OMG, we have to get together
    Haydon - New changes make us stronger, I hope it was good
    OP - It is for the best
    Me - *kitten* all of you, suck a donkey d!ck, you are all retarded and deleted.
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Didn't I see you at church this weekend:0)

I also so agree with the purfect husban comments. Really? That great huh? cuz i heard there was some possible cheatn going on and not from him:0)
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Big changes in my life......

Tina - OMG... What happened?
    OP - I'll messge you, Tina
    Greg - Sex change?
    OP - LOL, Greg..xoxoxo
    Greg - No, seriously, what happened?
    OP - Just sent you a note. ;)
    Jen - Love to you sweetie, miss you, hope it is for the best
    OP - Jen, OMG, we have to get together
    Haydon - New changes make us stronger, I hope it was good
    OP - It is for the best
    Me - *kitten* all of you, suck a donkey d!ck, you are all retarded and deleted.

:heart:
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My ultimate post would be....

Hey self-centered drama mama, not EVERY post is in reference to you. I know you want to think all anyone cares about is you and your teenage drama queen, but quite frankly I don't have the need to worry about your garbage. Next time maybe you should get the facts before you ASSUME that something said was directly about you and your family when in fact it actually had to do with my dying uncle. Don't you feel like a complete *kitten* now? Know what the hell you are talking about and maybe you wouldn't lose good friends!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Just passed an overwhelming desire to post a link to this on my FB
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Dear Deadbeat,

Stop taking and posting pictures of yourself and the kids on the ONE day a week that you see & associate with them, on your facebook to look like you're father of the year. The only person whose opinion matters if you're "father of the year" is your kids, and they know better than to think so.

This one is so classic! I can't tell you how much I absolutely love this one!!! :bigsmile:
  • homerjspartan
    Options

That would be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters. You don't cross the streams.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options

That would be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters. You don't cross the streams.

LMFAO!