Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• sotellmedarling
    sotellmedarling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your new tattoo does NOT look good. Not even close. But thanks for reminding me of why I should abstain from tatting myself. That stuff is all kinds of permanent ugly.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Dear friend,
    You have three adorable kids yet you post pictures of your prize winning cattle ??? I dont get it.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Oh look, yet another passive aggressive thread on MFP...
  • KrazyInLove
    KrazyInLove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi family in a lesbian and have been for almost six years now. At least now you know why i dont talk about guys much and i had all those "sleepovers" lol
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Friends,
    I don't know why you take pictures of your nieces and nephews like they are the best thing that ever walked this planet. They are not even your kids. Those of you that do have kids and post pictures of them every day too enough with that too. You're just gonna end up spoiling then with all that attention. Also stop tagging yourself in pictures that you're not even in. That's just stupid.
  • rozsbluejay
    Options
    Dear friend,
    I know you love your husband but go tell him that. DON'T WRITE IT ON HIS WALL!!!!

For that matter why are you announcing you had a fight with him knowing he will see it, you're mom, you're dad, and the rest of his family to see!

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING HIM!
  • rozsbluejay
    Options

Your writing and spelling are so bad, I rarely know what you are talking about in your statuses. But it is good for a laugh, so keep it up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:
  • rozsbluejay
    Options
    "Stop posting pictures of your ugly babies."

:laugh:
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    what the hell is farmville and bejewel? stop it already with the invitations already.
  • rozsbluejay
    Options
    Dear Friend,

I know its your dad's/mom's birthday. Why are you telling them Happy Birthday on Facebook? They don't even have one for you to tag them. You're an idiot!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Your writing and spelling are so bad, I rarely know what you are talking about in your statuses. But it is good for a laugh, so keep it up.

Oh sweet, sweet irony. Bless your heart.
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your new tattoo does NOT look good. Not even close. But thanks for reminding me of why I should abstain from tatting myself. That stuff is all kinds of permanent ugly.

LOL... omgosh YES! Thank you :laugh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Just thought of another - Stop putting a sad face as your status, and then saying 'nothing, I'm ok <3' when people ask what's wrong!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Oh sweet, sweet irony. Bless your heart.

Big difference between mistakes where you can still easily understand what is being said, and this:

"I go back to listen to the songe make you simile tell wat yall song that make you smile"

The ones you have to read a few times to even try to understand.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hi family in a lesbian and have been for almost six years now. At least now you know why i dont talk about guys much and i had all those "sleepovers" lol

:drinker:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Preaching belongs in a pulpit not on a status.