• Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Makes me sad I showed my wife this site and added her as a friend

jk if you read this honey!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Why if I had a nickel for every time one of these threads popped up... I'd have a lot of nickels.
  • mindirella
    Options
    i met my amazing fiance on here!! i love him verry much!! because we met here we both are supportive when it comes to weight loss, eating right, and exercising, etc. there is no "why exercise when you should be _____?!" or
    "lets make a big pile of grease for dinner"
    "no i'm trying to lose weight" "too bad!!!!!"
    so just my opinion if you find someone online u find someone. you will at least have common interests. if you just want to use it for the calorie counter/motivation go right ahead!! as long as you follow the rules then whatever floats your lil ol boat. :)

That's awesome - congrats!
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............
    this can't be a serious post with that profile pic
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't say it's a "hook up" site...but it is full of flirty, funny...growing confident people that are having an AWESOME life getting fit, supporting each other...

and when you have a community like that??? the jokes, the flirting...the pure sass...well it just comes out...

in SPADES....

Nice legs.
    :love: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............
    this can't be a serious post with that profile pic

she wasn't wearing that pic when she posted it....she changed it afterwards.....which means either her sarcasm was COMPLETELY lost in translation or she's a hypocrite....

LOL
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Not sure but I am currently taking applications for a rebound guy :blushing:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    It is huh? Well....im single and ready to mingle and get down and dirty....just saying.....lol
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Well what about women who have a pic of a girl wearing tight little shorts that go up the *kitten* crack, showing off thigh gappage.
    Annnnnd have the words "you want it"

Should they think more of themselves?

Oh the irony......
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    what do you expect... they integrated fitbit, now my fit bits need integrated.

LMAO
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Makes me sad I showed my wife this site and added her as a friend

jk if you read this honey!

Hahaha...cute!!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    bit of flirting is just helping me keep motivated and increase my confidence :)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Not sure but I am currently taking applications for a rebound guy :blushing:

wait.. is there a fee?

cause I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE...

(yes i did this in another thread and it was funny.. but it still is.. go troll elsewhere..)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have yet to get a date off of here. =p
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am totally hooking up with at least 5 MFP guys...... (in my mind) :love:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I find flirting fun. But yeah, it can go too far.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    It is huh? Well....im single and ready to mingle and get down and dirty....just saying.....lol

I like your rhyme. Here is mine. I am married tryin' not to get burried.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Checking google maps now to see if we live close to each other...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I dont think its a hook up site I just think it offers a social atmosphere for people with like minded goals and and passions to find common ground and when that is combined with a support group of people gettign fit you are bound to have a few individuals make a connection.

Besides we all are working toward hotness? Its hard to to see it!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I have yet to get a date off of here. =p

its cause your katana scares me..