Is MFP a hookup site?

Options

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol!!!! yeah, but you know flirting is not the same as really being found by the love of your life! I was found here and I love him!!! :D
  • cllovesdw4eva
    Options
    I didn't come here for that, but I'll watch :D
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............

I'm one of those women....

and I think highly of myself...so do all the people in my friends list....

but I have FUN....i spend my days being serious in a leading corporate position...

if I don't have fun somewhere I'm gonna end up with the same stainless steel rod some other people have shoved up their.....

yeah......i'll take flirty with a side of fun please?

^ Yup :smile:
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Makes me sad I showed my wife this site and added her as a friend

jk if you read this honey!

This made me laugh out loud. Hilarious
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Take as much or as little as you want from the site. I am loosing a lot of weight because of this site and am have a lot of fun in the process. If there people that are up tight and don't like what other people are doing unfriend them. I promiss you they won't miss you.
    Remember some of the people on here have never looked this good in their life. If they want to show off their new bodies more power to them there

Amen...well said.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............

I'm one of those women....

and I think highly of myself...so do all the people in my friends list....

but I have FUN....i spend my days being serious in a leading corporate position...

if I don't have fun somewhere I'm gonna end up with the same stainless steel rod some other people have shoved up their.....

yeah......i'll take flirty with a side of fun please?

^ Yup :smile:

My husband would divorce me if I stopped being an inappropriate hobag.
  • CrossFitBeast
    CrossFitBeast Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    People flirt around here?

This is news to me!
    Didn't know that was the case..
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Haven't been on long enough to find out....wait, I'm married. grrrr almost forgot. (kidding) MFP is an interesting way to look at not only the people but, the personalities behind the pictures. JMO
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Wait... MFP... doesn't it stand for My F#@% Pal?
    If not, I've been using this site all wrong...
    ...although it does explain some of the responses I get to PMs...
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yes though it depends on how you chose to use it. If you pay attention it IS a hook up site for single and married people.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It is pretty interesting to see a lot of people playing the "Is the person above you hot!?" games on here. I guess it's all just an ego boost. I doubt many people on here actually meet, and if anything this is a site where people can be congratulated (and flirted with) for their weight loss accomplishments, where you wouldn't get that in any other kind of site. It is still pretty funny sometimes to see some of the competitive flirtations that roll around on this site though. I just sit back and watch it all unfold haha.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I well, I have hooked up with another MFP user. We're married though and I am not sure that counts. Even so, we flirt with other users -- might as well keep it interesting.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Yeah if this a hookup site for married people to have affairs then shame on u mfp
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    angel4.gif
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol why does it matter. If people hook up good for me..um I mean them yeah them lol :blushing:
  • ohh_myy_quad
    ohh_myy_quad Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yea, why do you think I joined.....for fitness? pfftttt!

LOL :laugh:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yeah if this a hookup site for married people to have affairs then shame on u mfp

I seem to only get hit on by married men on this site. Sigh. I don't want any part in ruining someone's marriage.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    and why not? :wink:
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wait... MFP... doesn't it stand for My F#@% Pal?
    If not, I've been using this site all wrong...
    ...although it does explain some of the responses I get to PMs...

^^^Exactly!
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know this. I may try and hookup with someone now that l know it is a hookup site and not a weight loss site. :tongue: