Is MFP a hookup site?

Options

Replies

• StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance here. I came here to count calories, not find a guy, but life surprises you sometimes, doesn't it? I didn't even know you could have friends on here at first, but have been lucky enough to make some great friends, and even luckier to fall in love with one of them.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!

:huh:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Well, it could lead to exercise that doesn't feel like a chore ;-)

ROTFL
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Well, it could lead to exercise that doesn't feel like a chore ;-)

ROTFL

I want some of that exercise :sad:
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What's up? *grin*
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    i met my amazing fiance on here!! i love him verry much!! because we met here we both are supportive when it comes to weight loss, eating right, and exercising, etc. there is no "why exercise when you should be _____?!" or
    "lets make a big pile of grease for dinner"
    "no i'm trying to lose weight" "too bad!!!!!"
    so just my opinion if you find someone online u find someone. you will at least have common interests. if you just want to use it for the calorie counter/motivation go right ahead!! as long as you follow the rules then whatever floats your lil ol boat. :)

I Agree completely!!!! ;);) Love you babe.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am here to hook up with are like minded people who are serious about losing weight. :)

You never know... you might some hot guy who likes crochet. I think I heard Brett mentioned he likes Crochet

Hey...he is more than welcome to friend me. Always happy to meet a fellow "hooker". :D

LOL Look at that a convert already... Brett Shows up and BAM.... "Ill friend him" well at least she knows him for what he is. :P
  • mindirella
    Options
    It's all in fun. A good site to safely flirt and have some online fun. Keeps people positive and motivated. Btw, your pretty hot :-)

Ha ha... thanks!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or does it seem like there are a lot of flirty topics? Don't get me wrong - go for it! ...and what better way to support and feel good about yourself by getting flattery....

I just think its kinda funny... :)

Totally agree, its a weight loss site and people are using it to hook up, i find it hilarious as well!
    Why is it hilarious?
    People with common interest and goals find each other attractive/funny/etc - why is it funny that they would possibly hook up here?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    MFP is customizable to each individual user to get the most of what they need from it.

Some people are all hot for tracking food.
    Some people are all hot for tracking each other.
  • mindirella
    Options
    MFP is customizable to each individual user to get the most of what they need from it.

Love this!
  • iamshells
    iamshells Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha :laugh:
  • suegmune
    Options
    I love people that say "Geez, I don't know"....and then their profile pic is some provocative picture of their boobs or [insert body part here]. LOL.
  • 2dmartino
    Options
    Take as much or as little as you want from the site. I am loosing a lot of weight because of this site and am have a lot of fun in the process. If there people that are up tight and don't like what other people are doing unfriend them. I promiss you they won't miss you.
    Remember some of the people on here have never looked this good in their life. If they want to show off their new bodies more power to them there
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

You always have the best responses. :love: :flowerforyou:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I've never "hooked" up with anyone from this site. But I sure do enjoy the flirtacious spirit of everyone. This site is full of sexy women and men looking to continue a lifestyle of health. So it's super nice to enjoy some sexy chat time with each and everyone of them.
    Feel free to add.... I love to encourage, and flirt :wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't say it's a "hook up" site...but it is full of flirty, funny...growing confident people that are having an AWESOME life getting fit, supporting each other...

and when you have a community like that??? the jokes, the flirting...the pure sass...well it just comes out...

in SPADES....

Nice legs.
    :love: :wink: :flowerforyou:

awww..thanks...i like them too....they taste DEE-llicious...

:blushing: :happy:

*sigh*
    :heart:

I put lotion on them......wanna touch?
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I’d rather meet someone here than a regular dating site. At least here I can see they probably already have some things in common like trying to live a healthy lifestyle, working out, etc. I also see in my short time interacting in the community that people are honest with the photos they post, which has NOT been so true with online dating sites.

I think that any place is a good place to meet someone. And while some folks may just be hooking up, not all of us are looking for that, but it doesn’t mean we aren’t looking to meet a great woman. In the end, I want to be with a woman that will be supportive, active, and live a healthy lifestyle with me.

I didn’t read thru the whole thread, but I’m sure someone mentioned that you can simply avoid the off topic chit chat section if you are only here for nutrition, support, etc. Like most things in life, it is what you make of it.
  • mindirella
    Options
    Take as much or as little as you want from the site. I am loosing a lot of weight because of this site and am have a lot of fun in the process. If there people that are up tight and don't like what other people are doing unfriend them. I promiss you they won't miss you.
    Remember some of the people on here have never looked this good in their life. If they want to show off their new bodies more power to them there

Totally agree!
  • mindirella
    Options
    Honestly, I’d rather meet someone here than a regular dating site. At least here I can see they probably already have some things in common like trying to live a healthy lifestyle, working out, etc. I also see in my short time interacting in the community that people are honest with the photos they post, which has NOT been so true with online dating sites.

I think that any place is a good place to meet someone. And while some folks may just be hooking up, not all of us are looking for that, but it doesn’t mean we aren’t looking to meet a great woman. In the end, I want to be with a woman that will be supportive, active, and live a healthy lifestyle with me.

I didn’t read thru the whole thread, but I’m sure someone mentioned that you can simply avoid the off topic chit chat section if you are only here for nutrition, support, etc. Like most things in life, it is what you make of it.

Very good point.................... I like that!