Started as MFP friends....now dating :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    if it is, I missed the boat.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    MFP is customizable to each individual user to get the most of what they need from it.

Some people are all hot for tracking food.
    Some people are all hot for tracking each other.

I Totally Agree with you :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    It is My Fitness Pal and not My Fitness Tracker. I hope to hook up after I get rid of part of me :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Well, I am happily taken and soon t be engaged, so.. I obviously am not looking for that.

HOWEVER:

People with similar interests, that are single..why not?! Most internet forums and sites end up with some " flirty" topics.. some of them are silly, so I just stay away from it and stick to health topics..it's what I am here for. :)
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    I wanted people to look at me but MFP gives you my butt :tongue:
    Can I flirt with my butt?
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My life is insanely busy yet mundane at the same time. I've been married damn near forever by today's standards. I come here for the support of like-minded fitness people and enjoy getting my ego stroked at the same time. So shoot me.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im seriously seriously offended that so many people on here are ridiculously desperate for sex and claim that its just what happens when a bunch of 'like minded, physically focused, self-disciplined people finally have a chance to talk to and bond with others that have similar goals and opposite genitalia and sometimes sparks fly and you find someone amazing that you want by your side, especially when no one else in your life gets it" or whatever version of this argument pops up that day - I mean seriously... no one believes that. its just a damn excuse to run around in your underwear and act like a slut because no one in your real life is watching.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    oh wait...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Im seriously seriously offended that so many people on here are ridiculously desperate for sex and claim that its just what happens when a bunch of 'like minded, physically focused, self-disciplined people finally have a chance to talk to and bond with others that have similar goals and opposite genitalia and sometimes sparks fly and you find someone amazing that you want by your side, especially when no one else in your life gets it" or whatever version of this argument pops up that day - I mean seriously... no one believes that. its just a damn excuse to run around in your underwear and act like a slut because no one in your real life is watching.

And some of those people look damn good, too! :heart:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Pfft...I have yet to hook up with anybody. *pouts*

LOL
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    MFP is customizable to each individual user to get the most of what they need from it.

Some people are all hot for tracking food.
    Some people are all hot for tracking each other.

Very well said!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays...
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Get in the van.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    No more than a bar is. Some people go to get laid. Me? I go to get drunk and forget about work.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This is just like a big co-ed playground. Boys chasing girls and girls chasing boys. It's been happening since Kindergarten. This amazes you?
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I also feel like people are more likely to be okay with having met someone on a workout (or other shared interest/activity site) than they are to be okay with meeting someone on a dating site.

"We were online workout pals and then we started hanging out" sounds and feels better and more natural than "we were both on a hookup site."
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Get in the van.

Remember to bring it back with a full tank of gas or dad is going to be PISSED!
  • ShaunW1992
    ShaunW1992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it a bunch of attractive people in shape or trying to get in better shape. Sound like a pretty good environment to meet somebody new in to me!