tell me I am hot..???!!! WTF?

Options
Ok so I enjoy the posts in these forums as much as the next person, but I have decided that it is also very depressing at times. <insert whiney b*tch voice here> .. we all wish someone would say "wow you are hot!" but no, its just for the bikini clad photo ladies and gents! So instead of WOW you are HOT, I say SCRAM!!! Make room for the rest of us beauties that don't meet your standards! :tongue:

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it.
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is why this site needs a like button. LIKE!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Second like.
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Hell ya all three ladies above me are hot!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    you made me giggle I swear I heard scram in my head lol
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Thats hot
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    :sad: but I really think that we all are pretty.... seriously...:sad:
  • karynspeace
    Options
    m13sam2012: I agree we are all beautiful... it's us ladies that don't fit the bikini model that would really like to hear that we are HOT... but don't. The bikini body *hot* posts just kill our morals. No offense meant to you .... I think we just need it more. LOL
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well see as long as I think I'm hot then who cares. Bikini clad ladies are hot. So are ladies who are dressed. So are the guys. Hot is a relative term
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    karynspeace, you're hot. And you don't need a bikini to prove it. You're here to live a healthier lifestyle and work your butt off (like many others here) and there's nothing hotter than someone who wants to take care of themselves.

The other threads are just people having fun.. Maybe they need a boost every once in a while too. And what one person may see as "hot" another might think "not so much" (like apparently my thigh gaps are gross to some people).

Keep on keepin' on, and I look forward to your bikini photos down the road.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE HOT!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Ok so I enjoy the posts in these forums as much as the next person, but I have decided that it is also very depressing at times. <insert whiney b*tch voice here> .. we all wish someone would say "wow you are hot!" but no, its just for the bikini clad photo ladies and gents! So instead of WOW you are HOT, I say SCRAM!!! Make room for the rest of us beauties that don't meet your standards! :tongue:

Lovely & Beautiful :):) :flowerforyou:
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    m13sam2012: I agree we are all beautiful... it's us ladies that don't fit the bikini model that would really like to hear that we are HOT... but don't. The bikini body *hot* posts just kill our morals. No offense meant to you .... I think we just need it more. LOL

Well I think we are all hot and you def are HOT! :)
  • jteammom
    Options
    SCRAM is my new favorite word. :wink:
  • Heyman09
    Options

Couldn't agree more!!!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    YOU are ***HOT*** Girl! :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker:

Dumbos have no sense of what's REAL! :sad: :brokenheart: :bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    karynspeace, you're hot. And you don't need a bikini to prove it. You're here to live a healthier lifestyle and work your butt off (like many others here) and there's nothing hotter than someone who wants to take care of themselves.

The other threads are just people having fun.. Maybe they need a boost every once in a while too. And what one person may see as "hot" another might think "not so much" (like apparently my thigh gaps are gross to some people).

Keep on keepin' on, and I look forward to your bikini photos down the road.

This
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    This is why this site needs a like button. LIKE! - I agree!!!
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    "It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
    I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off
    It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
    I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off

Uh, uh, uh, let it hang all out!"

LOL Gotta love on Nelly at a time like this!! ;)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i am confused you are hot and i bet your hot in a bikini too.