Replies

• lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    Like!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn or owned a bikini since I was 2. It was cute then, not hot. I've never been called hot in my life. Honestly, I don't even know the last time someone told me I was even beautiful or pretty. It's been a few years since I've been called cute, but that is mostly what I was called before that.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Dedicated to all you ladies that are feeling neglected on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2NyfV9N3g
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    As much as I did like what you have to say- You're not gonna get your self confidence by some strange man on MFP telling you you're hot. I don't have any bikini pics because Lord knows this belly does not need to be in one *yet* but I still get a few compliments :) But I talk to everyyyybody, generally always have a positive attitude and don't really give a flip if someone on here thinks I'm hot or not! I'm not on here to impress anyone. There are some gorgeous ladies on here, and they should have every right to flaunt what they have worked for! I plan on doing the same thing :)
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Between the Nelly lyrics and the random guy realizing he's willing to take one for the team, I love this thread.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't participate in the "is the person above you hot" threads because I think they're silly, but I do wear a bikini in my profile pic, and I'm not wearing it so people will say I'm hot. I'm wearing it because I'm damn proud of the transformation I've made, and continue to make, to my body, and want to show others that it can be done (at 40) and that they can do it, too.

I'm more proud of the fact that I've gone from someone who ate Hamburger Helper or frozen pizzas every day of the week to someone who cooks nutritious meals most days of the week (still need my pizza once or twice). That I've gone from not being able to run 1/10th of a mile to being able to easily run a 10k in under and hour. That I've gone from being so weak and injury prone that I once threw out my back cleaning up cat puke to someone who regularly lifts weights.

But a picture of me being happy with how I look in a bikini sums it up nicely. :smile:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    No one told me I was hot when I wore my mankini. :cry:

Pictures or it didn't happen! XD
  • squirmmonster
    squirmmonster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You guys remember back in your school days, how there were those kids who always had to make a perfect score on every test? And you knew they did it because they loved the asspats?

That's the same kind of person who has a bikini body, and has to ask for reassurance about how hot they are. Personally, I feel sorry for how insecure they must feel, to be that fit, and still need confidence boosts from random internet forums.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I would bang everyone that has replied, dudes included. F--k it, I am 40, time to try something new. What could it hurt? Well....I guess my *kitten*......

Takes a special kind of guy to admit he'd include dudes.. :drinker: It might hurt a little... :wink:
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    The only person it should matter to is you. Who cares if anyone else thinks your hot? Even if they told you, I think you'd have a hard time actually accepting the compliment until you truly believe it to be so. And I don't even specifically mean you, but people in general.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

You were hot when you wore your mankini.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is of my hot tummy... and OH YEAH! MY SPARTAN MEDAL!!!
  • MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    Options

You just weren't wearing it around the right people. Try again, posting pictures here! :D
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options

This!
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    Ok so I enjoy the posts in these forums as much as the next person, but I have decided that it is also very depressing at times. <insert whiney b*tch voice here> .. we all wish someone would say "wow you are hot!" but no, its just for the bikini clad photo ladies and gents! So instead of WOW you are HOT, I say SCRAM!!! Make room for the rest of us beauties that don't meet your standards! :tongue:

Considering the weight you've lost so far and still going at it is very hot! All the exercising you've been doing to make yourself look and feel better is extremely attractive! Keep it up!

I agree, completely!!!!! I have found that in these forums as well, with the "oh she is so hot because she has a six pack!"lol. Well maybe I am not there yet but I am trying! And because of that anyone who tries and continues to try and strive to be as healthy as possible is a Hottie, HOT HOT HOT!!!! This goes for guys and girls!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options

This!

Double this....
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    you made me giggle I swear I heard scram in my head lol

hehe... I second this ^^ :o)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The only person it should matter to is you. Who cares if anyone else thinks your hot? Even if they told you, I think you'd have a hard time actually accepting the compliment until you truly believe it to be so. And I don't even specifically mean you, but people in general.
    ^^this!! Just remember us forty year old women are in our prime :)
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ^^this!! Just remember us forty year old women are in our prime :)

YES we are!!!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Wait! Wait! Don't go. I am getting out my tighty whiteys.
    Oh. That's not as hot as a man-kini, is it?