tell me I am hot..???!!! WTF?

Options

Replies

• RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    If I like the way I look, then that's what really matters. This applies to all of you as well.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    I would bang everyone that has replied, dudes included. F--k it, I am 40, time to try something new. What could it hurt? Well....I guess my *kitten*......

LOL. Thanks for the giggle! Maybe it's a "40" thing... is that when we all figure out that sex is great and we want more of it? Hence the cougars? LOL
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Double like!!!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    No one told me I was hot when I wore my mankini. :cry:
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'd hit it.

LIKE!

I think she is beautiful
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Agree with OP 100%
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    No one told me I was hot when I wore my mankini. :cry:

did you forget to wax??? perhaps??
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Agree! Triple Like!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i agree!! ...i dont own a bikini..LOL:sick:
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well see as long as I think I'm hot then who cares. Bikini clad ladies are hot. So are ladies who are dressed. So are the guys. Hot is a relative term

Agreed
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Agree!
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    I would bang everyone that has replied, dudes included. F--k it, I am 40, time to try something new. What could it hurt? Well....I guess my *kitten*......

LOL. Thanks for the giggle! Maybe it's a "40" thing... is that when we all figure out that sex is great and we want more of it? Hence the cougars? LOL

Bah hahahaha That MADE my evening!! I will chuckle through my whole workout now... Thanks :)
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank you for finally saying what I have been thinking for sooooo long!
  • KendaVSG
    Options
    I completely agree. I've seen many posts asking people on here what they think about the poster's looks. I'd love to be brave enough to do that. But I don't get compliments without pointedly asking for them.. so I am afraid to post something asking folks what they really think about my looks. I don't think my morale nor self-confidence could handle that. So on one hand I agree with you, OP, but on the other hand, I guess I am envious of the other posters' bravery in putting themselves out there for the critiques. <shrug> I would be ecstatic if someone thought I was hot, but I am also very much a realist and know what I see in the mirror is the furthest thing from what the general consensus has decreed "HOT" to be.
  • EquusEvanescence
    Options
    You don't need some random person telling you, you are hot!! I mean it is nice don't get me wrong...but look in the mirror with your own eyes and realize everyone is HOT in their own ways. I am working to be a better healthier mean that will make me Hot to tons of people but to myself I have always been Hot and Beautiful no matter the circumstance. BUT I <3 this post and the Nelly post as well bahaha
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    This is why this site needs a like button. LIKE! - I agree!!!

^^^This!!!!!!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'd smash on every last one of you! except the dudes, I don't play butt darts. Ladies on that healthy way of life is sexy A.F. !!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Ok so I enjoy the posts in these forums as much as the next person, but I have decided that it is also very depressing at times. <insert whiney b*tch voice here> .. we all wish someone would say "wow you are hot!" but no, its just for the bikini clad photo ladies and gents! So instead of WOW you are HOT, I say SCRAM!!! Make room for the rest of us beauties that don't meet your standards! :tongue:

Love this post!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    You're a smokin hot babe!:smokin:
  • cvtwayne
    cvtwayne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok so I enjoy the posts in these forums as much as the next person, but I have decided that it is also very depressing at times. <insert whiney b*tch voice here> .. we all wish someone would say "wow you are hot!" but no, its just for the bikini clad photo ladies and gents! So instead of WOW you are HOT, I say SCRAM!!! Make room for the rest of us beauties that don't meet your standards! :tongue:

Considering the weight you've lost so far and still going at it is very hot! All the exercising you've been doing to make yourself look and feel better is extremely attractive! Keep it up!