The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Oh, don't misunderstand...I am doing some massaging at the same time....
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    And here I was thinking men weren't any good at multi tasking!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning everyone!

Bern, I'm so glad harvo is up for more than a 2 minute challenge...
  • BernadetteChurch
    He says he is ...
  • oboeing
    are you afraid that his immediate grapefruit focus may be his downfall?
  • BernadetteChurch
    He does seem rather fixated. Though it's been longer than 2 mins now.
  • oboeing
    but he's been awfully quiet....
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    What would be wrong for sucking on grapefruits?

The pure mention of the word scurvy... No need!!! :angry:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    good morning everyone!

Bern, I'm so glad harvo is up for more than a 2 minute challenge...

Hey hun :flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    but he's been awfully quiet....

Not proper to talk with your mouth full!
  • oboeing
    :blushing: aw, thanks Bex!!!!

harvo, thats a good point........ but aren't you supposed to be giving her a massage?
  • BernadetteChurch
    It's my fault. I should have got him to start at the back. Where's Tinz with his giant hands when you need him?
  • oboeing
    i'll go check the corner...
  • Melissaf0925
    Melissaf0925 Posts: 110
    Morning all...

I feel the need to share this message keeping in the topic of massages. A guy I am talking to on a dating site offered me a massage after tough mudder and then said he was worried about me falling in love with him because the quality of his massages. After this message, I'm NOT too worried about that:

"Well you have not met me yet and I will say I have the softest hands you have ever felt on a man and a woman not even kidding lol my last relationship was with a woman that was a lesbian and she told me making love to me was like being with a woman because I took my time and I was passionate and sensual and my hands felt like a woman. I did not know if I should take that as a compliment or if I should question my sexuality lol"

WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO DATE A GUY WITH HANDS LIKE A WOMAN IF MINE ARE ALL JACKED UP FROM LIFTING WEIGHTS AND DOING PULL UPS?!?
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Why was he with a lesbian? Or maybe his womenly hands turned her.
  • BernadetteChurch
    He's giving out way too much information. It's very creepy.
  • harvo
    Morning all...

I feel the need to share this message keeping in the topic of massages. A guy I am talking to on a dating site offered me a massage after tough mudder and then said he was worried about me falling in love with him because the quality of his massages. After this message, I'm NOT too worried about that:

"Well you have not met me yet and I will say I have the softest hands you have ever felt on a man and a woman not even kidding lol my last relationship was with a woman that was a lesbian and she told me making love to me was like being with a woman because I took my time and I was passionate and sensual and my hands felt like a woman. I did not know if I should take that as a compliment or if I should question my sexuality lol"

WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO DATE A GUY WITH HANDS LIKE A WOMAN IF MINE ARE ALL JACKED UP FROM LIFTING WEIGHTS AND DOING PULL UPS?!?

(sniff, sniff) I have incredibly soft hands and when I worked at the ladies clothing store all the girls were envious. Words hurt you know.....
  • oboeing
    OMG. Does any girl want a man with feminine hands???? I want firm, calloused, and strong hands... if i wanted girlie hands i'd date a girl.... (maybe his last girlfriend thought he was one?)
  • Melissaf0925
    Melissaf0925 Posts: 110
    Morning all...

(sniff, sniff) I have incredibly soft hands and when I worked at the ladies clothing store all the girls were envious. Words hurt you know.....

Harvo... you can be my exception to the rule as long as you promise to help by putting my stockings on me with the seams straight. :devil: I just can't seem to do it without runners with my knarly jacked up man hands.
  • harvo
    OMG. Does any girl want a man with feminine hands???? I want firm, calloused, and strong hands... if i wanted girlie hands i'd date a girl.... (maybe his last girlfriend thought he was one?)

DAH-YUM....