The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    harvo, you're so fabulous I doubt i would miss the calloused hands....
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    I have a new wardrobe coming in the next few weeks. Am very, very excited. Can finally close the door on husband's jumble of clothes and keep my side as tidy as I like.

Neither of us are lesbians.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    harvo, you're so fabulous I doubt i would miss the calloused hands....

I would like to think that my full soft lips help take ladies minds off my hands.....
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    It's my fault. I should have got him to start at the back. Where's Tinz with his giant hands when you need him?
    Just warming them up...
  • harvo
    It's my fault. I should have got him to start at the back. Where's Tinz with his giant hands when you need him?
    Just warming them up...

Are you using lotion to keep your hands soft?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Just warming them up...

Stop, more fun when cold
  • tinz75
    I have a new wardrobe coming in the next few weeks. Am very, very excited. Can finally close the door on husband's jumble of clothes and keep my side as tidy as I like.

Neither of us are lesbians.
    You sure?
  • tinz75
    Just warming them up...

Are you using lotion to keep your hands soft?
    Having just read the previous page - I'll keep my dermatological condition of my hands a secret.
    And the state of my wardrobe...
    And my choice of clothes...
    And if I am a lesbian or not...
  • oboeing
    um, any of you guys can put your hands anywhere on me, regardless of the ... ahem... "dermatological condition" of your hands...
  • tinz75
    ..but I do have to admit to owning several suites, shirts and coats that are now mahuoosive on me.I am at this moment in a suit that must be two sizes too big, good job I have a belt else I would be in trouble.
  • harvo
    um, any of you guys can put your hands anywhere on me, regardless of the ... ahem... "dermatological condition" of your hands...

YUMMY!!!!! I would touch, cuddle and....well ...for hours...
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    ..but I do have to admit to owning several suites, shirts and coats that are now mahuoosive on me.I am at this moment in a suit that must be two sizes too big, good job I have a belt else I would be in trouble.

Take the belt off. It could be fun!
  • oboeing
    can we put him on a stage with a spotlight and some music with a heavy beat?
  • tinz75

Take the belt off. It could be fun!
    That happened once alrady
  • oboeing
    pictures or it didn't happen!!!!!!
  • tinz75
    It happened, I don't have pics and hopefully no one else dose! It was in the car park at my local retail park, as I walked across the car park with my arms full, my trousers started to sink. I ended up doing a funny sort of long legged stride to try to keep them up.
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Same kind of thing happened to me the other week. I chucked on a pair of old jeans to pop to the shops downstairs where I live, they felt ok until I was in the shop, arms full. I could feel them getting lower and lower.
  • harvo
    Same kind of thing happened to me the other week. I chucked on a pair of old jeans to pop to the shops downstairs where I live, they felt ok until I was in the shop, arms full. I could feel them getting lower and lower.
    pictures or it didn't happen!!!!!!

^^^^this! :bigsmile:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Its probably all on the Co-op's CCTV :embarassed:
  • oboeing
    well too bad we don't have access to that!!!